Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: New Saber: Ultrasabers Crimson Scorpion  (Read 16910 times)
Deep
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 701

« on: January 10, 2014, 06:03:22 AM »

Crimson Scorpion with Sound

Crimson Scorpion

Crimson Scorpion with Sound (Emerald)

Crimson Scorpion (Emerald)

Ultrasabers is proud to present the new Crimson Scorpion.  This saber features a flanged emitter with windows in the emitter AND directly below the emitter.  The windows really make this saber look amazing when the blade is illuminated.  Check out the video or see the picture below for yourself and prepare to be awestruck!  Another stand out feature on this saber is the claw on the emitter.  With the pattern on the back of the claw and the unique curvature of the claw it adds a flare unique to the Crimson Scorpion that will make this a stand out saber in your arsenal.  In addition to all that, the Crimson Scorpion features a shroud that provides an accented look with the pattern around the switch and on the rear of the saber body.   This give the saber a very unique look and a very unique feel in your hands.  However, one of the best features of the Crimson Scorpion is the pommel.  This is a highly coveted pommel design and Ultrasaber has added a unique twist on this pommel design and made the ridges on the pommel pointed.  We wanted to make sure our Crimson Scorpion had both STINGERS and CLAWS!

This saber is built with the highest quality T6 Aircraft grade aluminum. It will stand up to rigorous use time and again. The materials used to forge this weapon are second to none. Aircraft grade aluminum and CNC machined precision goes into the creation of every saber in the Ultrasaber.

This saber comes standard with a covertec wheel installed.

The saber comes completely assembled and ready to go. The pommel on this saber is MHS compatible.  This saber is 14.5" long from emitter to pommel and 1.5" wide at the body.  This saber is 19.5" long from the pommel to the top of the claw.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PMQFx20wMA" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PMQFx20wMA</a>

Emory "Deep" Harris
www.ultrasabers.com

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2014, 06:17:40 AM »

Now this looks sharp, the red looks great on it.

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2014, 07:00:41 AM »

Crimson on the Scorpion is a nice fresh take on this bad boy.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Crowman76
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -144

Only the choices we make affect the path we follow

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2014, 07:58:42 AM »

This is a great look for the Scorpion, the standard one was my first saber and i love it  and the more i look at this one the more its calling me to spend, spend, spend lol.
Great work guys, Loving US more and more, another order in time for the Raffle is a must and maybe just maybe i can win this beauty  Grin

DARK SIDE POINTS ONLY PLEASE
Scorpion in PO with AS FOC
Arcon v2.1 in CG with AB FOC
Bellicose in SY with FO FOC
Aeon V3 in CG (stunt)
Dominix LE v2 in BR
Consular in DVA with silver FOC

Kal-El
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 97

Demon with the face of an Angel

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2014, 09:05:58 PM »

Does this mean a new pommel choice in build your own, or is this a separate color choice, because this would look amazing on a few different hilts! Crimson reaper for one but not just another Crimson hilt almost any dark hilt with ared blade.

Lightside points if any are given

Brian64
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 149

This is a fertile land, and we will thrive

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2014, 09:15:12 PM »

^ +1

First thing I did after checking out the new saber in the store was to see if the pommel was included in the available build your own parts.

Light side points please

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2014, 11:21:25 PM »

Very nice. I'd like to see a dark green version of this, actually, or a dark purple one...

But it's cool to a match for the Crimson Reaper. I wonder how similar they look side by side?

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Stephen
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 16

Jedi of all trades, Master of none.

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2014, 12:23:20 AM »

Hopefully someone with the standard black will buy the crimson and mix and match the components and post pictures for us.

Brian64
Knight Commander

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2014, 01:55:02 AM »

The shroud over the scorpion means it takes major 'surgery' to get to the emitter (which actually is MHS compatible). There is a video called 'Scorpion Dissection' on this forum that shows how it's done, but it isn't a casual job as you have to remove the covertec and AV switch (and cut the wires) to get at the shroud.

So unless someone wants to do that, the only easy mix and match part for the Scorpion is the pommel. I found the Dark War Glaive pommel works really well with half of the normal Scorpion pommel. Perhaps the silver version would work well with the Crimson Scorpion?

Light side points please

Darth_Phobius47
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -176

Hawkbat 5

« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2014, 12:34:09 PM »

Or to give it a real stinger, add the Crimson Reaper pommel to the other half of the Crimson Scorpion.

Seriously UltraSabers, why must you taunt my wallet so? I kinda want this, but must resist the urge!!!

My Arsenal

Dark Arbiter w/sound custom~EG/AS
Dark Standard v3~FO
Dark Liberator v3 (bro)~CG
Initiate v3 (sis)~VA
Grab Bag: Dark SI v3 vert grooves~BR
Consular w/sound~BR/FO
Menace SE w/sound~CG/FO
Raffle prizes: Graflex w/sound~GB/AS
                    Malice w/sound~BR/VA

Darth Burgaar
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -68

Dark Side points Please!

« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2014, 04:27:26 AM »

I've always though of the Scorpion as an excellent 'Dark Side' saber, But this Give it a whole new Spin! Bravo Ultrasabers Team!  Cheesy

"The Sith have no Fear and give no Quarter!! If you challenge them? . . then pray the Force is with you!"
My Sabers : Malice, Scorpion & Crimson Scorpion, Archon 2.1, Chosen One CE, Graflex CE (all Emerald) Liberator, 2x Initiate v3.1.

Brian64
Knight Commander

« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2014, 06:10:58 AM »

The Scorpion + Dominus Nex soundfont + red blade = Sith Saber.

Light side points please

CushionRide
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -5

The Diet Coke of the Dark Side

« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2014, 12:06:48 PM »

MAKE A BLUE ONE PLEASE!!!!! lolz

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2014, 02:43:02 PM »

Azure Scorpion dude. Tongue And Azure Reaper even.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: