Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11   Go Down
Author Topic: Winter Raffle 2014! Ends 01/19/2014  (Read 47605 times)
Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2014, 09:32:05 PM »

Email Emory at info@ultrasabers.com and tell him your order ID together with your forum nick, I'm sure he will help you Smiley

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Blue Shift
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

Inactive

« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2014, 10:01:34 PM »

I just have a quick question, when it says purchase of $250, does that include the amount for P&H or is that the price you have to spend before P&H is added? Thanks!

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2014, 10:21:29 PM »

It's always the subtotal, prior to shipping costs. Any discount coupons applied must not lower the subtotal under 250$.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Blue Shift
Force Sensitive

Inactive

« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2014, 10:31:25 PM »

It's always the subtotal, prior to shipping costs. Any discount coupons applied must not lower the subtotal under 250$.

Ok thanks for the fast reply.

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2014, 11:18:43 PM »

Ack. That's twice now I've bought during sales and missed out on raffles as a result.

Oh well - I can live with that, I guess Wink

Good luck to all who enter! Make sure to post pics and vids of your prizes when you get them Smiley

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

trick
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2014, 12:48:53 AM »

Grin this is the perfect excuse to buy the graflex se I have been wanting, thnx Deep  Grin

"I am a Jedi, like my father before me!" - Luke Skywalker ROTJ

Overlord-CG
Scorpion-GB
Azure Reaper-Emerald
Dark Initiate-Silver

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2014, 01:15:04 AM »

I must keep an eye on the DotD sales for the next week and half and see if any of the 13 or so sabers that are on my "must have" list show up.  There are so many to choose from, Do I want that Consular keep putting off? The second manticore that I want to put my spare Archon emitter on (the Articore!)?, What about the regular Shock that's been growing on me?  Or the Graflex SE I keep putting off? Maybe that Raven that keeps popping up in my thoughts? Or even that Dark Initiate I've been wanting to get for months?  So many choices....

TallGeese01
Force Sensitive

« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2014, 05:57:00 AM »

I am so excited for this Winter Raffle. It's the perfect chance for me to buy a second lightsaber for myself and possibly outfit and my sisters with some new ones to show off at Comic-Con!

Brian64
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 149

This is a fertile land, and we will thrive

« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2014, 06:12:05 AM »

My daughter's 18th today. Last night I was talking to her about the raffle, and bringing the conversation around to what saber she would order if she were to participate, and she came back with the standard Reaper. Which I've got.

So, she got my Reaper this morning, and I've at least got more of an excuse to maybe get a crimson or azure replacement while the raffle is on. Depends on sabers are in the next DotD special I think.

Light side points please

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2014, 06:29:28 AM »

I must keep an eye on the DotD sales for the next week and half and see if any of the 13 or so sabers that are on my "must have" list show up.  There are so many to choose from, Do I want that Consular keep putting off? The second manticore that I want to put my spare Archon emitter on (the Articore!)?, What about the regular Shock that's been growing on me?  Or the Graflex SE I keep putting off? Maybe that Raven that keeps popping up in my thoughts? Or even that Dark Initiate I've been wanting to get for months?  So many choices....

Articore?  Hahahaha, love it!  While we're on the subject, here is my "hey, I really want that" list of sabers in order: Archon V2.1, regular Shock, Graflex CE, Consular, on the fence with the Guardian, and the Bane.  

Edit: Adding to the list the Dark Shock, Raven(claws removed) and Standard Issue V3.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 07:11:35 AM by hazard502 » Logged

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2014, 07:29:40 AM »

Articore?  Hahahaha, love it!  While we're on the subject, here is my "hey, I really want that" list of sabers in order: Archon V2.1, regular Shock, Graflex CE, Consular, on the fence with the Guardian, and the Bane.  

Edit: Adding to the list the Dark Shock, Raven(claws removed) and Standard Issue V3.

Yeah, I'm sure something I want will hit a good DotD discount. I've currently got like 13 sabers on my written-in-a-notepad wishlist.

Jedi Ru Jae Tom-e-son
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2014, 10:01:12 AM »

All last year I've been saving and looking enviously at these sabres, and just when I've finally come up with the funds for my fully loaded Scorpion and Gaurdian sabres this raffle pops up. The force is telling me to put my order in and get the sabres and fully join this community at last. Woo Hoo, here i come  Shocked  Grin

Jedi Ru Jae Tom-e-son
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2014, 10:33:23 AM »

Panic over and first sabre is ordered, YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! now to order a Gaurdian  Smiley

Jedi Ru Jae Tom-e-son
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2014, 10:50:14 AM »

Well after my wee panic over the paypal issues i have now successfully ordered my first two sabers, mega excited, been waiting a year for this moment  Cheesy

Brian64
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 149

This is a fertile land, and we will thrive

« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2014, 10:54:49 AM »

Awesome. Of course, if your forum name was much longer you might not have had space to include it in the order comments. (j/k!)

Now comes the hard part - waiting for it to arrive! Fortunately delivery is usually really quick.

Light side points please

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: