Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Problem with Obsidian Launcher in Windows 8.1  (Read 8843 times)
Choco
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 53

« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2014, 03:00:56 AM »

Choco, yourself and Knightfall might need to to post explicit instructions for anyone else running Win 8. Glad your problem is now solved. Have you tried running your favorite blade color and ran a a movie type "flicker" yet? The Emerald is beyond awesome! You will love this feature. Set your primary color to 255 and your secondary (same color) at 210. Set all 4 pulse timings to 0.02s and then turn on  your favorite Star Wars movie! Smiley AWESOME!!!

There wasn't really anything special I did I just reinstalled it and tried a different usb cable and that seems to work for now and yes I've been doing quite abit of tuning with my emerald driver making different led setups I can later load (I have a convention that I'll be attending next month so my saber will be making plenty of color changes  Wink while it's with me)

I currently have my saber set to a "flickering" Counsular green though I'll probably make afew different flickering setups so yes I do agree that Emerald is very nice to have

[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/c021b8deb34e1a14.png[/img]

Sabers I own

Emerald 4 channel Manticore
Dark Standard Issue - BR (grab bag)
Liberator - FO (Grab bag)

Darth Cephalus
Supreme Heresiarch of Inadvisable Saber Techniques
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -915

Who watches the watchmen?

« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2014, 02:55:22 AM »

After setting up a virtual machine and sharing the usb with USB Network Gate, I still cant get it to connect. This may be because of the horrendously convoluted nature of virtual machines in windows hyper-V, but still not solution to "connection with the device was lost" for me other than not using a windows 8.1 computer.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: