Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78   Go Down
Author Topic: GCW out of character discussion  (Read 112987 times)
Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 455

« Reply #1140 on: April 17, 2017, 10:11:26 AM »

I see that now. It is my fault for not reading it correctly.

It's not just you.  It takes two to tango.  Tongue

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1015

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #1141 on: May 09, 2017, 02:57:35 AM »

Hey guys,

I apologise things haven't moved forwards. The last couple of weeks my physical health hasn't been so good, the last week in particular I've been fairly sick with injuries also playing up, and I have been really struggling to cope with my Dad's death as well as other stresses in my life right now. My self confidence is taking a severe hit pushing me into not such a good place. Life's taking its toll pretty heavily on me so anything not immediately important has to be pushed aside just to try and get through day to day- which has included most of my hobbies, not just the forum.

So I'm sorry, I am working on posts bit by bit, sometimes literally a paragraph at a time before I've got the energy and will to work on it again. It will get there, I promise.

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 455

« Reply #1142 on: May 09, 2017, 07:42:34 AM »

No need to apologize.  I think we all know life has been hitting you pretty hard lately.  Just do whatever you need to do to take care of yourself.  We will still be here when you are able to get back to the games. 

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 426

Lord of the Force

« Reply #1143 on: May 09, 2017, 10:36:49 AM »

Yes, as Molina said, no need to worry about us. Please, just do what you and your family needs. We will be here when you are ready.

"I will do what I must." - Obi-Wan Kenobi

[_((((((((_o_((((|=|   Current saber: Dominix v4                         

l l l l l l l l l_o_lll__|   Current saber: Dominix v2                          

|_[[[[[[[[[_o_|-|   Current saber: Dark Apprentice LE v4         

[_((((((((_o_|=|   Current Saber: Dark Initiate LE v4 Emerald 
(LS points appreciated)

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1144 on: May 29, 2017, 01:15:47 AM »

Hey guys, sorry I've been completely absent. I wasn't coping with anything and non essentials had to be dropped (including work for a week). Hopefully things will start evening out this week.

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Darth Severus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -132

« Reply #1145 on: May 29, 2017, 09:54:36 PM »

Here is where, you belong. Love the  RPG, the story continues, and reachout.

It is not the side of the force we chose, but our actions that define us.
Dark Liberator-AS
Phantasm Staff -DVA

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1146 on: June 18, 2017, 02:18:26 AM »

Hey guys. Posts are up (yes, my post was so long i had to split it into two). Ive had this done all week, but been trying to check over details with Krace and we get very little time where we are both online able to talk between work, personal commitments and opposing time zones, so its taken a while to get things sorted.

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

kewlkev360
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 229

« Reply #1147 on: June 19, 2017, 07:59:07 PM »

Hey guys. Posts are up (yes, my post was so long i had to split it into two). Ive had this done all week, but been trying to check over details with Krace and we get very little time where we are both online able to talk between work, personal commitments and opposing time zones, so its taken a while to get things sorted.

I will post in both of the rp sections tomorrow!

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1148 on: June 19, 2017, 10:51:22 PM »

Not a problem, thank you for getting back on board so quickly. Sorry its taken this long but with Krace and I having lots of real world issues to deal with, its made extra things hard to sort out.

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 426

Lord of the Force

« Reply #1149 on: June 19, 2017, 10:55:42 PM »

I will post as soon as I can, but I kind of feel like I can't do much until Molina posts, but I may try and do a short one though. It kind of depends on how much time I have in the next day or two.

"I will do what I must." - Obi-Wan Kenobi

[_((((((((_o_((((|=|   Current saber: Dominix v4                         

l l l l l l l l l_o_lll__|   Current saber: Dominix v2                          

|_[[[[[[[[[_o_|-|   Current saber: Dark Apprentice LE v4         

[_((((((((_o_|=|   Current Saber: Dark Initiate LE v4 Emerald 
(LS points appreciated)

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1150 on: June 19, 2017, 11:02:51 PM »

I will post as soon as I can, but I kind of feel like I can't do much until Molina posts, but I may try and do a short one though. It kind of depends on how much time I have in the next day or two.

I just PMd you.

Molinas post has nothing to do with yours at this stage. We have jumped ahead to the next day. The conversation you were having is now many hours ago/ previous day.

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

Krace
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 131

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #1151 on: June 20, 2017, 08:57:27 AM »

FYI for everybody, the two buildings hit with the bunker busters are the mess hall and Imperial barracks, which are meant to penetrate a building and kill the inhabitants without blowing the building to bits.  This was so that there wasn't collateral damage to the prison which is next door to those two buildings.  Everybody in the mess hall is probably dead unless they happened to be in a storage closet or the freezer when the fireball burned out the inside.  As for the Imperial barracks, if they were inside an enclosed space, they had a chance of surviving the fireball, but in the open bunk areas you'd be toast.

The merc barracks and scientists quarters were hit by standard high yield missiles, which probably mostly destroyed the merc barracks since it was just a prefab building.  Some might be alive under the rubble.  The scientists living quarters probably fared a little better since it was actually constructed a little different.  Some probably are OK, some of them not.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Krace
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 131

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #1152 on: June 20, 2017, 09:00:57 PM »

Nice post Kev.  I did edit your post, but mainly it was to include the Kellam setting off the explosives, which he would have done first before the ship lifted off.  Also that people were staring in shock at the explosions.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1153 on: June 20, 2017, 10:24:39 PM »

Nice post Kev.

I concur with this Cheesy nice work. you have also unwittingly opened up the perfect opportunity for something I need later which is awesome, I was wondering how I could do it Cheesy

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

kewlkev360
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 229

« Reply #1154 on: June 21, 2017, 08:00:59 AM »

Nice post Kev.  I did edit your post, but mainly it was to include the Kellam setting off the explosives, which he would have done first before the ship lifted off.  Also that people were staring in shock at the explosions.

Thanks.  I was worried I would screw something up, it's been a long time.

Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: