Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: I've got a bad feeling about this...  (Read 1263 times)
srams
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 375

Speak softly and carry a big saber...

« on: January 13, 2014, 09:50:18 PM »

To quote Captain Solo...

So I just saw Anchorman 2... hilarious, ridiculous, not as good as the first (of course) but I still loved it.

Anyway, Harrison Ford is REALLY showing his age, and not just because Mack Tannin is a (spoiler alert). If the new Starwars writers are really going to include him and Carrie Fisher, and Mark Hamil, and if they really think they can get away with writing original, un-cannon stories for the next trilogy, I've got a bad feeling they might kill off Han Solo, and/or the others... all the actors are getting up there, what if he doesn't survive? There's no empire that can compensate us fans if HF dies before the trilogy is done, so it seems like they may have to kill him off.

Anyone else feel this disturbance in the force?

"I will always oppose the Darkness, but I will never hesitate to defend myself from the Light..."

"I looked my demons in the eye and said, do your best to destroy me. See, I've been to hell and back so many times I must admit you kind of bore me."

Master Rel
Game Master
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1884

Martial artist, fabricator, chef, resident Ortolan

« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2014, 09:57:22 PM »

I did feel something...though it may have been the 7 bean stew   Undecided

Hopefully no kill off, just a send off...retirement and live the good life, see ya later kids, have fun storming the castle, etc.

If they live in RL for the next movie, cameo!

If not, DVD memories!

Light side points please Smiley

Oramac
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -256

Dark Side, please. I like the cookies.

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2014, 09:58:29 PM »

Bite your tongue!  Honestly, I think it's more likely that they just write them out of the scripts.  Give them 10-15 minutes of screen time and have them go do some random whatever while the movie follows some other main characters.  This way, they aren't dead, and in theory they could still be doing everything they did in the EU.  

I give stealth points.  You may get one without ever knowing it! Muwahaha!

Dark War Glaive - Blazing Red/AS FOC [or FO/VA FOC]
Initiate v3 with Obsidian - Blazing Red
Initiate v3 - Consular

srams
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 375

Speak softly and carry a big saber...

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2014, 10:04:45 PM »

I don't want them to die off! I just don't trust these new writers to stay true to the fans. If (IF, I know its not finalized yet) Disney is killing off all the EU we know and love, why not kill off the characters we all know and love... I just don't trust them.

"I will always oppose the Darkness, but I will never hesitate to defend myself from the Light..."

"I looked my demons in the eye and said, do your best to destroy me. See, I've been to hell and back so many times I must admit you kind of bore me."

Xaeyon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 129

読めるなら、連絡ください

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2014, 01:21:18 AM »

You guys aren't going to like this:

read here (no spoilers, don't worry) just skip the first paragraph and read on

GCW RP - Bothan Spc Tharu Tyy'n

Catalyst (CG) - Prophecy (VA) - The Beast (no blade)
Reading Textbooks; Playing Pokemon Alpha Sapphire

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: