Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11   Go Down
Author Topic: Winter Raffle 2014 Winners!  (Read 46486 times)
The 97th Acolyte
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 93

Member of the Red Jedi Order

« Reply #135 on: January 25, 2014, 10:24:12 PM »

FedEx just update the tracking. Package has arrived in Perth this morning but alas, wont be delivered until Tuesday. oh so close.

Same thing here, Mine's about 10 miles away, but i won't have it till Monday. Sad

Raven VA - FOC Silver
Shock - FO
Manticore R+B Emerald
Dominix LE v3 - PO
Initiate LE v3 - AS
Liberator v3 Staff - SRD + CG
Dominix v2 Staff - RGB + BR

The Countess - Curved Custom
-
Behind the strangest of pretences can lie the best of things...

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #136 on: January 25, 2014, 10:41:33 PM »

Just got my First place prize by Fedex.  Thank you to Ultrasabers for having this awesome giveaway.  My entry was the Scorpion in fire orange with sound.  The prize was a Crimson Omen 2 channel emerald driver, Consular green with sentinel yellow pulse, and red flash on clash, with sound.  These sweet sabers hopefully will get to see some battle soon as I have been telling all my friends to get sabers from Ultrasabers. 

Wow, an Omens as a prize, that's a nice one!  Please get lots of pics up, I've been wanting more pics and even a video review of one!

Brian64
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 149

This is a fertile land, and we will thrive

« Reply #137 on: January 25, 2014, 10:55:40 PM »

Mine was 'in transit' from Alexandria last night, but the tracking hasn't been updated to show whether it's arrived in Adelaide yet. Normally that happens the following morning based on past orders.

Light side points please

Ansger
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 15

Jedi Consular

« Reply #138 on: January 26, 2014, 12:01:06 AM »

Woohoo! Just picked up my sabers today! I'll post pictures later when I have time, but my raffle entry was a Scorpion with emerald and obsidian in DVA. Second place prize was a Reaper! Features it has are I'm guessing 2 channel R+G Emerald (it shifts between those), and a recharge port! No AV switch, but with all the other amazing features I can't really argue  Grin Grin Loving these things, and thanks again everyone at US!

There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.

Arsenal:
Crimson Reaper SY w/ Obsidian Sound
Aeon V3 FO grab bag
Aeon LE BR grab bag

MFC2TX
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #139 on: January 26, 2014, 04:58:36 AM »

I want to apologize to the members of the forum. I've been kinda ranty and angry in my posts regarding my issues the past couple of days. I just want you all to know I will watch myself more closely in the future. I did not mean to create drama or to overshadow the joy of the experience we've all been sharing.

I will have pictures up when I can. Again, congratulations to all the winners. I'm enjoying seeing what everyone else has gotten for prizes.

Jedi Ru Jae Tom-e-son
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #140 on: January 26, 2014, 07:16:23 AM »

FedEx just update the tracking. Package has arrived in Perth this morning but alas, wont be delivered until Tuesday. oh so close.
So far according to FedEx my package is still in Stanstead, been there since Thursday night, mmmm I wonder if  it will make it up to fife in time for delivery on Monday when it's due. Someone may have to be introduced to the business end of one of my new sabers  Cheesy

Kal-El
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 97

Demon with the face of an Angel

« Reply #141 on: January 26, 2014, 05:22:50 PM »

I want to apologize to the members of the forum. I've been kinda ranty and angry in my posts regarding my issues the past couple of days. I just want you all to know I will watch myself more closely in the future. I did not mean to create drama or to overshadow the joy of the experience we've all been sharing.

I will have pictures up when I can. Again, congratulations to all the winners. I'm enjoying seeing what everyone else has gotten for prizes.
It's all good :-) when waiting for something as awesome as an ultrasaber to show up at your door it is expected to be a little on edge. We've all been guilty of it at some stage, but apologies are a big step towards the lightside as anger leads to the darkside! :-)

Lightside points if any are given

Romangj
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #142 on: January 26, 2014, 09:40:49 PM »

I've been wanting to post ever since getting the email about a first prize. Thanks sooo much Ultrasabers. I purchased an Emerald Manticore with sound and received with it a Dark Shock 2 channel (red, amber) saber with sound. Love em both...the Dark Shock will eventually be a dual bladed saber when $$$ permits. Goes perfect along with my Emerald Reaper.

Thanks again Ultrasabers,
Romangj

Relan Tarel jedi kinght
Forge Technician
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #143 on: January 26, 2014, 09:44:23 PM »

Awsom prize. The dark shock looks great with that pomel. It looks loke a lot of y'all got mantacores

<a href="http://www.enjin.com/" alt="swtor guild hosting">[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/bbc902d3fb690dcb.png[/img][/url]
Custom saber-Vigilance

norvinus
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 59

« Reply #144 on: January 26, 2014, 11:16:29 PM »

Its here!

My raffle entry the amazing reaper in emerald green with white av... yeaaaah!

And my 4th prize win aeon le... was really hoping for something else and before clicking it praying not blue...tadaaa its blue! haha  Grin got too many blues already.

Oh well can't complain its still a win. Thank you Emory and everyone at Ultrasabers.

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #145 on: January 26, 2014, 11:24:58 PM »

Seems to be a lot of GB sabers going out as grab bags lately.

Jedi Ru Jae Tom-e-son
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #146 on: January 27, 2014, 08:27:11 AM »

Just got a notification that my sabers are now in Cowdenbeath, maybe I'll get them today after all. Can't wait to open that glorious box and get some pictures posted. It's going to be a good week I feel  Smiley

FinHazard
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -13

« Reply #147 on: January 27, 2014, 09:40:09 AM »

I'm hopeful that my entries and second prize will arrive today too. At least package is already in Finland and in transit by local courier Tongue

Old, but passionate...

The 97th Acolyte
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 93

Member of the Red Jedi Order

« Reply #148 on: January 27, 2014, 11:41:48 AM »

My sabers just arrived! Damn Email notifications... Now i wanna go home and see them!

I'll post pictures later. Cheesy

Raven VA - FOC Silver
Shock - FO
Manticore R+B Emerald
Dominix LE v3 - PO
Initiate LE v3 - AS
Liberator v3 Staff - SRD + CG
Dominix v2 Staff - RGB + BR

The Countess - Curved Custom
-
Behind the strangest of pretences can lie the best of things...

coltonc18
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 10

« Reply #149 on: January 27, 2014, 02:52:21 PM »

My sabers just arrived! Damn Email notifications... Now i wanna go home and see them!

I'll post pictures later. Cheesy

lol I agree, its good and bad...good cause I know its now there....bad cause I know its now there and want to play with it lol

Graflex CE--4 channel Emerald, sound, a/v switch, and recharge port.
Scorpion--4 channel Emerald, sound, a/v switch, and recharge port.
Manticore--(WON!!!) upgraded it to 2 channel Emerald, sound, and recharge port.

light side points please Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: