Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Down
Author Topic: New Saber: Bellicose  (Read 36166 times)
Deep
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 701

« on: July 08, 2011, 04:18:19 AM »

Ultrasabers is proud to present The New Bellicose.  This is the first Ultra Saber to come standard with a slanted blade shroud emitter and it gives the saber a very distinct look. This saber is built with high quality aircraft aluminum. It will stand up to rigorous use time and again.

The saber comes with a button accessory above the switch.  This comes standard in red, but it can be upgraded to blue, green, gold, bronze, or chrome.  It's a very nice way to customize this Ultra Saber to be your very own.

The removable blade holder comes in your choice of silver or black.  Giving you even more options to customize and tweak this saber to look your own.  And we didn't stop there, it comes with two pommel versions.  One with deeper/longer grooves and one with shallower/shorter grooves.

Check out the listing and video here: https://www.ultrasabers.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=Stunt-Bellicose
Get this saber at it's introductory price for a limited time.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqXveMec9OY" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqXveMec9OY</a>

Emory "Deep" Harris
www.ultrasabers.com

Hebi
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 30

« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2011, 04:26:20 AM »

Emory, My banker just want to ask you something (but it's good for you too, Ultra) :

Can you please stop being awesome, for my dear moneyholder to keep his money at my bank ?

Dark Standard Issue/Artic Blue
Dark Standard Issue/Guardian Blue
MR 2005 Luke Skywalker ROTJ
French Geek
IRC Operator : http://www.bde-hypnoise.com/HypNoiseRC/HyNoiseRC/Chat_Ultrasabers.html

Webmaster of HypNoise
Supporting UltraSabers since 2011

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 807

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2011, 04:48:05 AM »

Wow, you guys sure are making saving up for a new guitar tough(Gibsons aren't cheap dang it!). Another saber that I like, yet can't get. Cry

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Mr. 8088
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2011, 06:13:12 AM »

Two new sabers just stop if you don't stop I'll buy one then I'm in trouble. Both look cool i don't know which  one i like better all do know is i want one SOON.

The light of my saber shell gide me to my destiny.

Duff Man
The Double Triple X 4 + Fish OG of Randomness Version 2.7 of part 9 = Bacon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -358

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2011, 08:35:56 AM »

Yeah it figures!  I take advantage of the summer sale and promise myself I won't buy anything else for a while, then you come out with this.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tim5nU3DwIE" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tim5nU3DwIE</a>

Not to mention it resemble Zayne Carrick's saber from the Knights of The Old Republic comics..............I hate you guys.  Smiley

Although by the name it must be a Sith weapon.  Wink  ( it means aggressively hostile or eager to fight)

« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 08:46:16 AM by Duff Man » Logged

Ultra Saber SI Staff:Guardian Blue
Ultra Saber Redemption:SRD
Ultra Saber Dominix V2 LE:Dark VA
MR Construction Kit:RGB

The_Night
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -38

"If it's not fun, you're not doing it right"

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2011, 09:23:47 AM »

]
Not to mention it resemble Zayne Carrick's saber from the Knights of The Old Republic comics..............I hate you guys.  Smiley

Although by the name it must be a Sith weapon.  Wink  ( it means aggressively hostile or eager to fight)

pretty sure this is the TFU2 concept sabe we've been waiting for. and i just sent my saber out to get upgraded "/
can't wait to get a pair though.

Vintage Graflex ANH
Vintage Graflex ESB
Custom Hero LS6- PCU
JQ Quinlan Vos- PCU
MR Maul Staff- P4 Reds
MR Vader ESB FX
UFX Vader ANH- Lux3 Red
Larbel Obi TPM- CF v5.1
Parks Obi ANH

Master Artorius Vidnyl
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 759

Suns of the Force

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2011, 12:05:06 PM »

DEEP!  YOU HAVE JUST MADE MY LIFE!  I have been DYING for a saber with sound and the angled emitter and you did one better... You did the classic SLOPED ANGLED EMITTER!  I am so happy right now  Cheesy

UPDATE:  Just bought one!
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 12:11:19 PM by Artorius Vidnyl » Logged

Mystime
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2011, 01:52:33 PM »

Sick. My DI V2 LE comes into today, and now this? No no no. My wallet can't do it. D: And I am not a fan of two handed sabers, but I will admit that is hot...

Qui-Tom Helms
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 149

« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2011, 01:56:11 PM »

Shocked Roll Eyes Cry Cry Cry Cry    I like it, but alas, I need hold off for now.  Maybe for my birthday a Bellicose and a Manticore (if available).  My cc should be able to survive a September charge.  

How long is the "limited time"Huh?

=====================================================================
Zartom   Socerer (Healer)                             Qui-Tom  Sage (Healer)
Trenok   Bounty Hunter (Powertech)               Vartom   Knight (Sentinel)
=====================================================================

tiger salamander
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -6

« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2011, 02:58:35 PM »

Aaarg!!! Deep, what are you doing to me??? Over the last month I picked up the Consular (obsidian with AV switch) and the Raven (RGB, obsidian with AV switch).  NOW THIS!!!

EXCELLENT!! Keep up the good work!

I craigslisted just about every useful thing in my basement to get the $$ for my Consular and Raven. I even managed to pull off selling a couple of empty iphone boxes for $40! Now the bank is broke!

I may have to take out a second mortage, sell my truck and cancel my summer vacation!!!

Currently Own: Empty Shock Hilt

Former US Sabers (Sold them): Raven SS RGB, Catalyst Fire Orange, Guardian Pyrestone Orange, Consular VA, Dark Initiate Blue

Other (former, sold off) MR Luke ROTJ, MR Vader, MR Anakin, MR Mace Windu, MR Darth Maul Staff, Hasbro Luke, Hasbro Vader

Torinn Zoler
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 15

Protector of the Plains

« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2011, 03:09:24 PM »

This reminds me of the days when the Bellicose was an MHS saber. Although this goes without saying Grin, Ultrasabers has certainly come a long way (sorry, i'm just feelin' nostalgic Roll Eyes).

Another excellent addition to the Ultrasabers lineup! Smiley

ShadowKatt
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -7

« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2011, 03:46:49 PM »

Oh yes, finally a new saber I can get into. That thing is beautiful.

darth tratus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -241

« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2011, 03:52:43 PM »

i so have to get one of these. great job with this one! now i have to spend a little birthday money i think Grin

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -187

Founder of The Grey Sith Order

« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2011, 05:27:04 PM »

Sexy!!!!!!!!!! Very Sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!  Cool

You Guys Are Amazing Epic Greatness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(A Little Tip For Everybody........ Don't Bank With The Joker...... Cause With The Rate At Which I Am Planning On Spending My Bank Roll On Ultrasabers.......He Thought He Might As Well Just Do This  Undecided.......................)

I Am the Lord of Shadow!!! Even as I am Enveloped by Darkness... So to Shall I be Embraced by the Light!!!!!

bopyloo
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 3

great, kid, don't get cocky!

« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2011, 06:56:05 PM »

holy guacamole, that is one sexy saber!  Shocked  just bought a dsi though, mom will definitely not let me buy this new one anytime soon. (pouts)

Do, or do not. There is no try. Tongue

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: