Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
Author Topic: Alvor: Sat. 1 - Radvam  (Read 18554 times)
BenPass
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander
*

Force Alignment: 690
Posts: 6035


Jedi Consular


WWW
« on: January 29, 2014, 08:52:39 PM »



The gas planet, Alvor, housed thirteen City Satellites which were dedicated to the manufacture and exportation of Dianogan tea.



Rebellion Intelligence claims that one of the thirteen City Satellites house a secret Imperial laboratory where they are to destroy communications, sabotage the TIEs, steal the plans for a new superweapon, and collect the weapon's creator: a man named Lansar Jaye.

Radvam, Debuda, and Touk are the three initial targets for the Rebellion.

« Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 10:48:39 PM by BenPass » Logged

May the Force be with me? Sure! It can come along!
"Lux triumphat super obscurum" - "Light triumphs over darkness"

BenPass
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander
*

Force Alignment: 690
Posts: 6035


Jedi Consular


WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2014, 07:39:50 PM »

:: Major Saul Vonner, Human, Qanotha's Shuttle ::

After what felt like an eternity of waiting for the shuttle to arrive above Alvor, Major Vonner was relieved to hear the hyperdrive engines spin down. He made his way over to XO and whispered quietly. "Sir, you are still in charge until this vessel touches down. That said, once we set down, I need to know you and your men will follow my orders without question. I need you to be ready to keep them in line if they pull the same kind of stunts that they did with Lunelle back on base. I will not have insubordination while on mission."
Logged

May the Force be with me? Sure! It can come along!
"Lux triumphat super obscurum" - "Light triumphs over darkness"

kewlkev360
Knight Commander
*

Force Alignment: 231
Posts: 3808



« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2014, 07:49:10 PM »

:: Lt. Kellam Styg, Human, Pilot ::
:: Qanotha's Shuttle ::


::Kellam held the stick lightly as the shuttle reverted from byperspace.  Alvor loomed up ahead; a giant swirling ball of gas.  Kellam itched for his fighter, not to be trapped in this bucket.  He waited for orders and wondered whether this would go bad or really bad.  His hand reached for his pendant, his thumb gliding over it's cold, smooth metallic surface. ::
Logged


Various NPCs
Knight Commander
*

Force Alignment: 0
Posts: 703

We are who we needs must be...


« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2014, 08:16:42 PM »

:: Imperial Pilots ::

Mere minutes after the rocket flare had been sighted, Imperial pilots were in their modified TIEs and blasting off from underneath Radvam. Without a look anywhere else, they made their way directly toward the third satellite, hunting for the enemy.
Logged

Krace
Game Master
Moderator
Knight Commander
*****

Force Alignment: 150
Posts: 2855


For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)


« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2014, 08:48:28 PM »

:: Major Saul Vonner, Human, Qanotha's Shuttle ::

After what felt like an eternity of waiting for the shuttle to arrive above Alvor, Major Vonner was relieved to hear the hyperdrive engines spin down. He made his way over to XO and whispered quietly. "Sir, you are still in charge until this vessel touches down. That said, once we set down, I need to know you and your men will follow my orders without question. I need you to be ready to keep them in line if they pull the same kind of stunts that they did with Lunelle back on base. I will not have insubordination while on mission."

::Lieutenant Commander Kardac Shalth::
::Half human/Thyrsian, Ship XO, Lead fighter pilot::
::Shuttle Mercer::

~Kardac nodded~

"Aye Major, the men will follow your orders."

~As he let Styg have control for the moment, Kardac observed the ever nearing satellite.  Suddenly the radar lit up as the TIEs launched.  He did a count to see how many there were and cursed as he realized they were screaming in the direction of the third satellite.~

"Oh kark....   They are heading towards the third satellite."

~He looked back at the Major.~

"Major, that's where the other team is.  I have a feeling that those TIEs are headed for them.  If they have found the scientist, or have caused alert to make the Imps want to move the scientist, we need to do something.  I may be in charge, but I need your recommendation.  We may not even be able to land if they're on high alert status."
Logged




Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

kewlkev360
Knight Commander
*

Force Alignment: 231
Posts: 3808



« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2014, 11:00:20 AM »

:: Lt. Kellam Styg, Human, Pilot ::
:: Qanotha's Shuttle ::

::As the scopes lit up with enemy contacts, Kellam tensed a bit.  If the TIE's turned their attention to their shuttle then the mission would go south real quick.  Kellam moved his hand to hover over the switches to prime the weapons and raise shields if needed, and said a silent prayer for luck.::

"You want me to prime our defenses or just fly casual?"  ::He asked aloud in a slightly concerned tone.  The prospect of battling TIEs in a boat like this wasn't his idea of a good time.::
Logged


Krace
Game Master
Moderator
Knight Commander
*****

Force Alignment: 150
Posts: 2855


For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)


« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2014, 12:47:09 PM »

::Lieutenant Commander Kardac Shalth::
::Half human/Thyrsian, Ship XO, Lead fighter pilot::
::Shuttle Mercer::

~Kardac shook his head.~

"Nothing out of the ordinary Styg.  Fly casual.  They seem to be headed elsewhere in a hurry and we look like a friendly so let them keep thinking so."

~He checked his scopes, the TIEs were indeed heading towards the third satellite.  He looked back at the Major again.~
Logged




Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

BenPass
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander
*

Force Alignment: 690
Posts: 6035


Jedi Consular


WWW
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2014, 08:52:20 PM »

:: Major Saul Vonner, Human, Shuttle Mercer::

"Blast it," Saul said vehemently as he clenched his hands into fists, feeling the tightening of scarred skin along his wounded arm. "From your report, sir, it seems as though there is a fairly capable team on Satellite Three. The smuggler may have sold them out though; we have no way of knowing for sure."

The Major leaned forward to try to see out the cockpit's transparisteel window. "Order the pilot to offer assistance. If our cover is intact, then it would seem strange for incoming personnel not to offer aid. If the smuggler sold us out, then we can make a run for it. We can do nothing for the other team though; we can't take on those TIEs right now and turning around would be suspicious."
Logged

May the Force be with me? Sure! It can come along!
"Lux triumphat super obscurum" - "Light triumphs over darkness"

Krace
Game Master
Moderator
Knight Commander
*****

Force Alignment: 150
Posts: 2855


For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)


« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2014, 10:15:26 PM »

:: Lieutenant Commander Kardac Shalth ::
:: Half human/Thyrsian, Ship XO, Lead fighter pilot ::
:: Shuttle Mercer ::

~Kardac "hmm'ed" quietly and then snapped into action.~

"Styg, head their direction, max speed.  Don't maneuver hard though, just look like we're considering following to assist.  I want you to prime the deflector grid, do NOT activate it yet though."

~He looked back at Jerima.~

"Krist, hop in the gunner station start up the targeting system and pre-prime the weapon system but do NOT charge the guns yet."

~He then looked over at Dante.~

"Mercanti, same thing as Krist but get your arse to the rear turret station."

~Kardac hopped out of the pilot chair and over to the communications station, pulling Acklay out of it and urging her out of the way so he can drop into the chair.  As they begin to head the direction of the trio of TIE's he fired up the state-of-the art communications grid that had come with the shuttle when they pilfered it from the Empire.  When he had a good lock on the TIEs he sent out a short squelch on the radio.  It would be disruptive to their comms and probably their aim too.  He then carefully widened the radius of the broadcast just enough so it would include the Firebird and they'd be aware of their presence here once they heard his familiar voice.  A reply from them would be tricky, if they even tried it.~

"Imperial TIE fighters.  This is the Black Sun shuttle Mercer.  Do you require any assistance?  We just jumped into system and saw you blazing off after something."
Logged




Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

kewlkev360
Knight Commander
*

Force Alignment: 231
Posts: 3808



« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2014, 08:58:36 AM »

:: Lt. Kellam Styg, Human, Pilot ::
:: Qanotha's Shuttle ::

"This is such a bad idea."  ::Kellam grumbled quietly as he altered the shuttle's course to intercept.  He maxed out their speed, the acceleration gently pushing everyone back into their seats.::

"I hope you know what you're doing.  If they accept our call for assistance, then what?"
Logged


Krace
Game Master
Moderator
Knight Commander
*****

Force Alignment: 150
Posts: 2855


For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)


« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2014, 09:26:59 AM »

:: Lieutenant Commander Kardac Shalth ::
:: Half human/Thyrsian, Ship XO, Lead fighter pilot ::
:: Shuttle Mercer ::

~Kardac smirked a bit.~

"They're fighter jocks, just like us.  They won't ask for help from a shuttle.  Besides, their top speed is twice what ours is.  The fight would be over by the time we got in range to assist."

~He shrugged.~

"Besides, their comm chatter might come in all garbled and stat-icky and we might not understand any such message for help..."
Logged




Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

kewlkev360
Knight Commander
*

Force Alignment: 231
Posts: 3808



« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2014, 03:12:49 PM »

:: Lieutenant Commander Kardac Shalth ::
:: Half human/Thyrsian, Ship XO, Lead fighter pilot ::
:: Shuttle Mercer ::

~Kardac smirked a bit.~

"They're fighter jocks, just like us.  They won't ask for help from a shuttle.  Besides, their top speed is twice what ours is.  The fight would be over by the time we got in range to assist."

~He shrugged.~

"Besides, their comm chatter might come in all garbled and stat-icky and we might not understand any such message for help..."

:: Lt. Kellam Styg, Human, Pilot ::
::  Shuttle Mercer ::

"No, but they might just blast us on principle.  Black Sun isn't exactly a respectable group, even to the Empire."  ::Kellam shrugged::
"I guess at the worst, I'll get to see how much stress the space-frame can take if I need to outfly them imps."
Logged


Deceptae
Knight Commander
*

Force Alignment: -89
Posts: 2004

Power, Passion, Strength


« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2014, 12:56:21 PM »

::Dante Mercanti::
::Human/ Zeltron Warrant Technician::

Dante had been starring at the floor, not wanting to distract from the coming mission by making this attractive redhead infatuated just yet. He flicked his head up at the XO's call and stood from his seat.
"Aye, sir!"
He hurriedly set his backpack in his seat and strode toward the rear gun station. He sat in the gunner's chair, strapped his safety-harness and donned the headset that would let him speak to the pilot and other gunner.
"Alright," he mumbled to himself noting the similar layout to other systems he'd trained with, " primary power, targeting HUD, targeting servos"

He flicked a switch for each system he named, stopping short of charging the lasers. After a couple of seconds he tested by twitching his guns back and fourth, then spoke into the headset.

"Alright, Krist, ready to light up the skies?"
Logged

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

Various NPCs
Knight Commander
*

Force Alignment: 0
Posts: 703

We are who we needs must be...


« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2014, 04:47:21 PM »

:: Radvam near space ::

As the TIE fighters race away, one implodes and then winks out in a spectacular destructive blast.

The two TIE fighters on either side are damaged by the unexpected blast and spin out of control.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 06:09:54 AM by Master Rel » Logged

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Moderator
Knight Commander
*****

Force Alignment: 3211
Posts: 5369


You can't take the sky from me....


« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2014, 05:37:19 AM »

From Alvor: Sat, 3- Touk

:: Belyra Vekraa, Smuggler, Firebird near Touk ::

The edge of the blast from the TIE fighter rocked the YT2400 but its shields held. The other two fighters spun away uncontrollably, and Belyra picked one and chased after it, her turrets shredding into the fighters array and body. She pulled the Firebird up and away from the TIE as it too blasted apart and spun the ship around to find the last fighter.

The Imperial pilot had managed to recover from the blast and while his ship was damaged and trailing smoke he was still quicker and more agile than the much larger transport. He dodged out of the way of the hail of laser fire and turned back around on her tail to return fire. The two ships dove and dodged as each tried to get the advantage over the other. The Firebird’s rear deflector shields were starting to drop and the smuggler redirected more power to them as the TIE flew into her sights. Laser bolts found their mark and took out the last imperial fighter. Belyra let out a rude remark about useless Imperial pilots as she looked over the console. There was no major damage to the ship and she patted the console lovingly. “That’s my baby.”

As she was about to search for the frequency to contact the Rebel’s commandeered Black Suns shuttle warnings sounded again. Belyra groaned and looked at the radar. Multiple small contacts were speeding towards her from the direction of the satellite city of Radvam. “Kark! Marik, Tyy’n! We’ve got more incoming! I hope you’ve got what you need coz we need to head spacewards now.”

Logged

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: