Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
Author Topic: Alvor: Sat. 1 - Radvam  (Read 17014 times)
Krace
Game Master
Moderator
Knight Commander
*****

Force Alignment: 150
Posts: 2855


For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)


« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2014, 07:32:04 AM »

:: Lieutenant Commander Kardac Shalth ::
:: Half human/Thyrsian, Ship XO, Lead fighter pilot ::
:: Shuttle Mercer ::

~Kardac saw one of the blips on the radar disappear and a few moments later another was gone.  He smirked, knowing that Bel was blowing them out of the sky.  He repeated his comm message.~

"Repeat.  Imperial TIE fighters.  This is the Black Sun shuttle Mercer.  Do you require any assistance?"

~After getting none he shrugged.~

"I will take your lack of reply that you do not need assistance."

~He terminated the comm and moved back up to the pilot station.~

"Styg, reduce speed and redirect course back to the main satellite."

~As the shuttle slowed and began to turn back he saw the third tie on the radar disappear.  He grinned for a moment, but then his grin vanished when another set of TIEs came streaking away from the satellite towards where the others had gone.~

"Hold course Styg.  We can't try and "assist" a second time without looking suspicious."

~He watched the TIEs ignore them and continue on their way, flicking a switch.~

"Stand down the guns gentlemen.  We are continuing on course to the main satellite."
Logged




Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

kewlkev360
Knight Commander
*

Force Alignment: 231
Posts: 3808



« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2014, 03:56:00 PM »

:: Lieutenant Commander Kardac Shalth ::
:: Half human/Thyrsian, Ship XO, Lead fighter pilot ::
:: Shuttle Mercer ::

~Kardac saw one of the blips on the radar disappear and a few moments later another was gone.  He smirked, knowing that Bel was blowing them out of the sky.  He repeated his comm message.~

"Repeat.  Imperial TIE fighters.  This is the Black Sun shuttle Mercer.  Do you require any assistance?"

~After getting none he shrugged.~

"I will take your lack of reply that you do not need assistance."

~He terminated the comm and moved back up to the pilot station.~

"Styg, reduce speed and redirect course back to the main satellite."

~As the shuttle slowed and began to turn back he saw the third tie on the radar disappear.  He grinned for a moment, but then his grin vanished when another set of TIEs came streaking away from the satellite towards where the others had gone.~

"Hold course Styg.  We can't try and "assist" a second time without looking suspicious."

~He watched the TIEs ignore them and continue on their way, flicking a switch.~

"Stand down the guns gentlemen.  We are continuing on course to the main satellite."


:: Lt. Kellam Styg, Human, Pilot ::
::  Shuttle Mercer ::

::Kellam made the necessary course and speed changes, the satellite city looming ahead in the viewport.  He watched the scopes as the TIEs vectored away, a few blips fewer than a moment ago.  Too bad he wasn't in his wishbone, he wouldn't have minded mixing it up with them then.::

"At least someone is having fun."  ::He said in response to the destroyed TIEs.::
Logged


Deceptae
Knight Commander
*

Force Alignment: -89
Posts: 2004

Power, Passion, Strength


« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2014, 05:42:44 PM »

::Dante Mercanti::
::Human/ Zeltron Warrent Technician::
::Shuttle Mercer::

"Aye, Sir," said Dante when he heard the XO in his ear.

He flipped the switches he'd touched before and waited for the systems to whine down before hanging the headset up and standing from the rear gunner's chair.
The WT returned to his seat, placed his pack between his feet and heaved an eggsagerated sigh of disappointment.

"Too bad," he grinned at the attractive redhead and tall Mando'a to his left, "I wanted to play."
Logged

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

Krace
Game Master
Moderator
Knight Commander
*****

Force Alignment: 150
Posts: 2855


For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)


« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2014, 06:58:38 AM »

:: Lieutenant Commander Kardac Shalth ::
:: Half human/Thyrsian, Ship XO, Lead fighter pilot ::
:: Shuttle Mercer ::

~Kardac smirked and nodded.~

"Aye, someone does seem to be having fun."

~He looked back at the Major and the Captain and then got up and went and bent down between their two seats, speaking quietly.~

"So, it's about time for me to hail them to land and I haven't gotten any input from you two on our ground course of action to even get us in.  What story are we telling them?  We've got fighter jocks and Navy personnel that know how to work on craft, and also you lot that can be ground work grunts.  I figure we identify as temporary hired help sent to assist while other Black Sun partners have been sent to broker business deals to help make this operation more lucrative."
Logged




Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Various NPCs
Knight Commander
*

Force Alignment: 0
Posts: 703

We are who we needs must be...


« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2014, 07:51:27 AM »

:: Radvam ::

A flight of seven TIE fighters fly past in comms silence heading for a Touk.
Logged

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Moderator
Knight Commander
*****

Force Alignment: 3211
Posts: 5369


You can't take the sky from me....


« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2014, 09:40:54 PM »

:: Belyra Vekraa, Smuggler, Firebird, Touk ::

As she opened up the throttle again Belyra started up another encrypted comm to the Qanotha, broadcasting it on a couple of different channels she knew the Rebellion used. With luck either the Qanotha or the shuttle would hear it, and even better maybe both would. This time they were far enough away from the jammers and the call went through. "Qanotha, shuttle, this is Captain Belyra Vekraa of the transport Firebird do you read me? I repeat this is the Firebird, please respond."
Logged

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Krace
Game Master
Moderator
Knight Commander
*****

Force Alignment: 150
Posts: 2855


For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)


« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2014, 10:13:13 PM »

:: Lieutenant Commander Kardac Shalth ::
:: Half human/Thyrsian, Ship XO, Lead fighter pilot ::
:: Shuttle Mercer ::

~Kardac heard the comm chime from the encrypted comms they had.  He jumped into the comm station seat and set the comm to scramble and made sure the broadcast was set on a direct comm to comm message so that there was no chatter over the open airwaves.  There'd be no way for anyone to track from the Firebird to anywhere.  He recorded the message and then sent the short databurst so there wasn't even an open channel.~

"Transport Firebird, you have seven fighters incoming to you in addition to those in your proximity.  Highly suggest you vacate the system immediately."

~He closed the recording and sent it in the encrypted channel scatter.  Thankfully this shuttle had superior communications technology that allowed him to do things to make such short transmissions impossible to trace.~
Logged




Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

BenPass
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander
*

Force Alignment: 690
Posts: 6035


Jedi Consular


WWW
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2014, 07:11:28 PM »

:: Major Saul Vonner, Human, Shuttle Mercer::

"We've done all we can," Saul grumbled as he turned to walk back to his seat. He winced as he moved, the tightness of burned flesh tugging with ever move. "Once we land, we will proceed as a team. We will split up to cover more ground while on the satellite, keeping in encoded contact. That way we have a better opportunity to discover what the Empire has hidden on this place. And XO, make sure your pilot is prepared to wipe the shuttle's memory if it looks like capture is a possibility; those TIEs mean trouble."
Logged

May the Force be with me? Sure! It can come along!
"Lux triumphat super obscurum" - "Light triumphs over darkness"

Deceptae
Knight Commander
*

Force Alignment: -89
Posts: 2004

Power, Passion, Strength


« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2014, 09:41:23 PM »

::Dante Mercanti::
::Human/ Zeltron Warrent Technician::
::Shuttle Mercer::

Without standing Dante spoke up.
"So how're we gonna Split up, Major? Never been on a ground op before, but I've done plenty of sims and I've got a trick or two in my bag, so to speak."
Logged

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

BenPass
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander
*

Force Alignment: 690
Posts: 6035


Jedi Consular


WWW
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2014, 06:29:20 PM »

:: Major Saul Vonner, Human, Shuttle Mercer ::

Saul cleared his throat and straightened his Black Sun uniform uncomfortably. To look like some kind of thug was not at all what he would have preferred to look like. "We will follow the XO's plan and will all stay on Radvam until such time as this place has been cleared. The pilots are helpful in a dog fight and with sabotage, but are not experienced enough to break up into fireteams. We'll stick together as long as we can; best chance we have to keep our team alive."
Logged

May the Force be with me? Sure! It can come along!
"Lux triumphat super obscurum" - "Light triumphs over darkness"

BenPass
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander
*

Force Alignment: 690
Posts: 6035


Jedi Consular


WWW
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2014, 06:38:33 PM »

:: Captain Hrental, Ship's Captain, Yarkora, Qanotha's Command Deck ::



Silence reigned supreme on the Command Deck of the Qanotha. No one dared to speak and break the tension which they all felt. The thought of leaving people behind was incomprehensible though they all knew the possibility existed whenever they went on mission. So many would be lost. Even if they survived and accomplished their mission, they would have no way of returning to friendly space. They were gone.

Moments later, Hrental received the signal that the fire had been extinguished. It was time. "Lieutenant Grady, prepare to jump to hyperspace."

"Coordinates locked, sir," came the taut reply.

Breathing a heavy sigh, Hrental muttered to himself. "One last thing to try." He opened a comm channel on a secure frequency for waiting agent to receive. "Activation code fourteen-oh-oh-three, level hazel danger."

As soon as the code was spoken, the cameloid looked over to Grady and gave the word. "Engage."

The Qanotha disappeared as she jumped to hyperspace.
Logged

May the Force be with me? Sure! It can come along!
"Lux triumphat super obscurum" - "Light triumphs over darkness"

Jedijosh
Knight Commander
*

Force Alignment: 105
Posts: 1332


Come back to the light side we have chips & Salsa


« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2014, 09:12:52 PM »

Joash, human, Alvor, imperial barracks, off-duty
Joash lay on his buck knowing he only had a few precious hours before he was back to repairing that blasted turbo lift motor. Trust the imperials to by the most debunked equipment for the least cred--buzz-- he reached for his imperial comlink on his side table when he realized it was the rebel comlink. He grabbed from it's hiding place under the official imperial one. He pulled it out and slipped in an earpiece, then played back the message.
An unfamiliar male voice said, "Activation code fourteen-oh-oh-three, level hazel danger."
After listening to that message Joash felt an electric thrill down his spine. Finally something was happening. Joash quickly recorded a two word message hoping any rebels listening in on this frequency would get it. "Activated, frieandlys?" He then scrambled the message so the imperials would have trouble tracing it and sent it into space.
He then looked at the clock and went to sleep knowing he had even less time before he had to work on the 'Emperor's personal elevator', but hoping that when he woke he'd have a way out or at least some Ally's.
Logged

Sabers:
Aeon v2 (CG), Archon v2.1 (VA), Graflex CE (Obsidian Emerald), Guardian (Obsidian GB),

Wish list:
Azure Mantis, Arbiter, Bellicose in RGB, Chosen One CE, Consular in CG, Prophecy v3

Krace
Game Master
Moderator
Knight Commander
*****

Force Alignment: 150
Posts: 2855


For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)


« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2014, 10:04:26 AM »

"We've done all we can," Saul grumbled as he turned to walk back to his seat. He winced as he moved, the tightness of burned flesh tugging with ever move. "And XO, make sure your pilot is prepared to wipe the shuttle's memory if it looks like capture is a possibility; those TIEs mean trouble."
Saul cleared his throat and straightened his Black Sun uniform uncomfortably. To look like some kind of thug was not at all what he would have preferred to look like.  "We will follow the XO's plan and will all stay on Radvam until such time as this place has been cleared. The pilots are helpful in a dog fight and with sabotage, but are not experienced enough to break up into fireteams. We'll stick together as long as we can; best chance we have to keep our team alive."

:: Lieutenant Commander Kardac Shalth ::
:: Half human/Thyrsian, Ship XO, Lead fighter pilot ::
:: Shuttle Mercer ::

~Kardac nodded at the Major.~

"Aye, so be it."

~He punched up the comm and sent a signal to Alvor.~

"Alvor control, this is the Black Sun Shuttle Mercer.  Request permission to land.  We've been sent to assist with maintenance and leg work while our associates are brokering business to help increase profitability in your operation.  Repeat, we are friendlies bearing additional work-hands."

~He cut the comm, waiting for a reply.~

"Styg, cut speed to one-quarter and hold course straight and narrow until they respond.~

~He got into the navigation and communication systems and began setting up targeted wipes to permanently remove all data about the jumps the shuttle had made and all communications except those made to the TIEs and to the station.  Once he had the wipes set up he left them in place, ready to execute if things went bad or if they decided to board for some reason.  He noticed that the comm panel flashed and it was a recorded message received over their encrypted direct channel.~
« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 10:12:06 AM by Krace » Logged




Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Deceptae
Knight Commander
*

Force Alignment: -89
Posts: 2004

Power, Passion, Strength


« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2014, 09:41:24 PM »

::Dante Mercanti::
::Human/ Zeltron Warrent Technician::
::Shuttle Mercer::

Mercanti listened to the officers and silently switched his commlink to the encrypted channel they would be using for the mission. Once the Human sat at the comm station Dante leaned toward the cute red haired human and the Mando'a next to him and spoke in a low voice that the officers would be too busy to hear.

"So we're just gonna fly right into an Imp controlled cloud city and- Hell, I still don't know what we're doin' here. Any way, the Imps are already antsy and our ship just jumped outta system. Now I don't know about you, but I got a bad feelin' about this."
Logged

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

Darth Abaddon
Knight Commander
*

Force Alignment: 96
Posts: 2121


« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2014, 04:30:46 AM »

:Ground Captain Coren Lunelle:

Snapping out of his daze, the Captain stood up in the shuttle, making his way to the cockpit. Lunelle looked at the Major as he passed by, disgust hidden behind a blank stare. He didn't like the man. Too proper, too professional. He was a desk jockey trying to play General as far as he was concerned.

As he entered the cockpit, he gave a brief nod to the XO before looking out the view port. Speaking in a low voice, Lunelle addressed the XO. "Watch your back around the Major, Commander Shalth. He is not a man that I trust." He looked back to make sure the Major was still out of earshot. "Just keep your eyes open."

He leaned against a wall in the cockpit, checking his weapon one last time. "Staying together will take too long, especially if a third of our operating force is off the system now. Not to mention, it will be harder to move." He remarked.
Logged



If anyone ever tries to kill you, you try and kill 'em right back.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: