Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11   Go Down
Author Topic: Alvor: Sat. 3 - Touk  (Read 30599 times)
BenPass
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 690

Jedi Consular

« on: January 29, 2014, 08:54:22 PM »

The gas planet, Alvor, housed thirteen City Satellites which were dedicated to the manufacture and exportation of Dianogan tea.

Rebellion Intelligence claims that one of the thirteen City Satellites house a secret Imperial laboratory where they are to destroy communications, sabotage the TIEs, steal the plans for a new superweapon, and collect the weapon's creator: a man named Lansar Jaye.

Radvam, Debuda, and Touk are the three initial targets for the Rebellion.

« Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 10:49:35 PM by BenPass » Logged

May the Force be with me? Sure! It can come along!
"Lux triumphat super obscurum" - "Light triumphs over darkness"

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3211

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2014, 10:11:27 PM »

:: Belyra Vekraa/ Nali Miran, Smuggler, Corellian Human, Wagtail's Shadow aka Firebird ::

The Wagtail's Shadow, now sporting the ID as the Firebird came out of hyperspace not far from the planet Alvor. It's captain looked at her computer's screen. The third satellite city, Touk, was the one they had been instructed to start with. Finding that they had come out closer to its sister city Radvam Belyra corrected her course and headed towards Touk, slowing and joining the traffic of ships heading towards the cities. While Belyra waited for the city port control to contact her she said to Marik "So Marik, what is our plan of attack when we hit the ground? We let Tyy'n hack into a city terminal then we find ourselves a tea supplier?"

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

BenPass
Knight Commander

Jedi Consular

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2014, 10:33:02 PM »

:: Alvor Control ::

A refined, aristocratic voice spoke clearly over the communications system, "Greetings, Firebird. Welcome to Alvor, the home of pure Dianogan tea. I am Harrus, and I direct the incoming traffic. We have detected that you are approaching the city satellite of Touk. If you are seeking a commercial sector for highly specialized Dianogan tea, then you are most welcome. If you are looking for something else, perhaps we can better direct you. What is your business, Firebird?"

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2014, 10:48:47 PM »

:: Belyra Vekraa/ Nali Miran, Smuggler, Firebird ::

Belyra/ Nali raised her eyebrow as she looked at Marik. She wasn't expecting such a quick reply, nor such a stuck up tone on a traffic controller. Marik's answer to her question would have to wait.

Belyra/ Nali adopted a deeper tone of voice to her usual, it was what she used to use with this alias. Sounding like this was just another job she said in a slightly bored tone "Thanks Harrus this is Captain Nali Miran of the transport Firebird. My client is looking to buy Dianogan tea and perhaps set up a regular trade. Looks like I'm heading to the right city then?"

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

BenPass
Knight Commander

Jedi Consular

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2014, 10:54:32 PM »

:: Alvor Control ::

Harrus replied with a more welcoming tone than before, "Captain Miran, we are most certainly pleased to hear that your client has chosen Alvor for their tea requirements. You are indeed approaching the correct city satellite. Touk has several landing pads as well as sectors dedicated to various levels of refined tea. Please enjoy your stay on Alvor."

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2014, 11:03:30 PM »

"Thank you Harrus, I'm sure we will." Belyra/ Nali cut the comms and glanced sideways at Marik, continuing to speak in the deeper tone of voice. Once in character she'd remain that way. "Well then Marik, where to? This is your mission after all."

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

Xaeyon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 127

読めるなら、連絡ください

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2014, 02:30:32 AM »

:: Tyy'n, bothan, Firebird lounge ::

The two larger beings left Tyy'n alone in silence. After a moment, the bothan stood up and went to refill his cup in the galley. Drinking quickly, he thought it best to quickly go through his pack and clean his weapons before they landed.

Trying his best to ignore the sound of the hyperdrive disengaging, Tyy'n lay out the items individually, cleaning what he could before repacking. Next he took the DL-44 from under his arm, deftly disassembling it, cleaning the components and reassembled it. Lastly he opened the soft case. Tyy'n removed each piece and meticulously cleaned them before replacing them in their compartments. Tyy'n could hear chatter in the other room, but he ignored it, concentrating on his work in a desperate attempt to press down the anxiety burning in his mind.

GCW RP - Bothan Spc Tharu Tyy'n

Catalyst (CG) - Prophecy (VA) - The Beast (no blade)
Reading Textbooks; Playing Pokemon Alpha Sapphire

Master Rel
Game Master
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1883

Martial artist, fabricator, chef, resident Ortolan

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2014, 11:10:50 AM »

:: Technical Warrant Officer Marik Thal, damage control/engineering, modified Human ::

"I am thinking with our personalities, your general appearance, and my good looks that we should go the route of you being the expediter and I the role of focused buyer" looking to the young lady "This way we can each use our strengths to establish reasonable reasons for being here...the handler, the buyer, and the bodyguard, all respectable positions for this tea buying expedition"

Shrugs his wide shoulders.

"Then we just play it by ear and see where it goes"

Light side points please Smiley

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2014, 12:38:49 PM »

Belyra/ Nali steered the freighter towards one of the landing pads. "I guess any of these landing pads will do then, unless you know what particular sector we should head for." Finding an unoccupied landing pad she smoothly brought the ship in, slowing it and putting down the landing gear as she approached. The ship touched down without even a bump, and Belyra/ Nali cut the engines. She stood and walked to her cabin, making sure she had any credits, ID and otherwise that she might need. She checked that both her blasters had charged power packs and full gas charges, and that she had spares of each in her belt pouch. With both her personal comm device and the one the Rebels had given her tucked safely away inside her jacket along with her small datapad she quickly tidied away any loose items before locking the cabin.

She walked into the lounge area as Tyy'n finished packing his weapons away. 'So that's what was in that soft case' she thought. She smiled at him. "We are back on solid ground. Are you ready?" she asked in her deeper voice.

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

Xaeyon
Knight Commander

読めるなら、連絡ください

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2014, 07:59:25 PM »

:: Tyy'n, bothan, Firebird lounge ::

As the repulsarlift engines cut off, Tyy'n let out a huge sigh of relief. He finished his maintenance and replaced the partially disassembled rifle back into the soft case.

"We are back on solid ground. Are you ready?" An unfamiliar alto said behind him. Confused, Tyy'n turned around and was taken aback to discover it was the smuggler.

"New voice to go with the name, I see," Tyy'n said without enthusiasm. Zipping up the case, he let his fur ripple in relief to hear the confirmation that his life no longer depended on the ship. Despite himself, he smiled at Vekraa.
"I am ready, Nali. Though for what, I don't know."
After a pause, Tyy'n turned serious, all business; "Did I miss anything during the descent?"

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2014, 09:01:53 PM »

Belyra/ Nali shrugged with a little smile "A change in voice throws people's suspicions a little." Her smile widened at the bothan's smile and remembering her name. "Not much. We were warmly welcomed to Alvor and Touk, the city we have just landed at. I'm not jesting either, I've never had such a polite and.... refined sounding traffic controller on the comms before. No surprise I'm sure, but Marik suggests I act as pilot and guide, him as the buyer, and you as bodyguard. Then we will see where things take us."

With a nod she turned and taking the few steps over to the ramp lowered it. "Shall we depart then?"

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

Xaeyon
Knight Commander

読めるなら、連絡ください

« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2014, 02:16:42 AM »

:: Tyy'n, bothan, Firebird ::

Tyy'n nodded and followed Nali to the ramp. Thal, bringing up the rear, brushed past Tyy'n, leaving something in his hand. The two shared a brief moment of eye contact, in which Tyy'n slowly placed the item in a pocket of his armourweave pants. This was something not for the eyes of the smuggler.

Assembled at the bottom of the ramp, Thal stood next to the smuggler and Tyy'n stood behind. The slight breeze bristled his short fur pleasantly, and Tyy'n relaxed in away that he had not for some time. An endless horizon of orange, purple and yellow dominated the vista behind the Firebird. Ahead was the entrance to the satellite city, Touk. It was a permacrete and durasteel monument of sentient life and the will to exist anywhere. Beautiful, if slightly unnerving, Tyy'n would have been happier in a jungle, but it was better than a star cruiser. The likelihood of this monstrosity falling prey to a barrage of turbolasers was slim to none.

Adjusting his pack, Tyy'n waited dutifully behind his company, ready to move off behind them.

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2014, 03:53:21 AM »

:: Belyra Vekraa/ Nali Miran, Smuggler, Landing Pad D ::

Belyra/ Nali relaxed slightly as she found there was no welcome party holding blasters waiting for them on the landing pad. As Tyy'n stepped off the ramp she closed it and locked it down. She paused as she saw the horizon of colours. She'd seen sights like that hundreds of times, but they never stopped being beautiful. With a small sigh she turned and headed towards the entrance to the city, another beautiful sight in its own right. "Well Mr. Thal, let's find you a supplier for Dianogan tea" she said with a small note of respect in her voice. Externally she was her usually calm casual self. Internally she was beginning to feel the thrill of snooping under the silly Imps noses.

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

Master Rel
Game Master
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1883

Martial artist, fabricator, chef, resident Ortolan

« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2014, 07:14:28 AM »

:: Technical Warrant Officer Marik Thal, damage control/engineering, modified Human, Landing Pad D  ::

"Well let us make our way to the buyers area, mill about, ignore the first couple offers, get a bite to eat" looking back at the pair "Once we establish our position then we should get a meeting with a serious seller"

Light side points please Smiley

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2014, 09:30:30 AM »

:: Belyra Vekraa/ Nali Miran, Smuggler ::

They entered through the doors to find the interior a comfortable temperature. Belyra/ Nali gave the usual information to the port authorities stationed just inside the doorway before they moved further inside. They were greeted by the sight of impressive and refined looking buildings with curved architecture, with various stalls and markets spread around a large courtyard with a large fountain at its centre. It was a bustle of various beings, some wearing the usual garb of spacers, merchants and dock workers and yet others dressed in rich fineries.

Belyra/ Nali confidently strolled into the crowd, moving slowly enough between beings so that the other two could keep up. As they wound their way around the edge towards what looked like a merchant area for tea she would occasionally stop at a stall pretending to look at what they had for sale. Unknown to any who observed her she was scanning the crowds all the while, looking out for the usual suspects. Security guards and police, rich folk who might be easy marks, bounty hunters and agents, fellow smugglers and thieves. And of course Imperials. Noticing what looked like a pair of guards in plain clothing patrolling through she slowed down a step so Marik caught up alongside her and leaned in towards him as if to make herself more easily heard over the noise of the surrounding beings. "I believe we should head that way Mr. Thal" she said in a normal volume of voice pointing towards the merchant area. In a very quiet voice with lips hardly moving she added "plain clothes security, two o'clock." She straightened and lead them more directly towards what she hoped would be a starting point for this tea buying business.

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: