Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11   Go Down
Author Topic: Aboard the Wagtail's Shadow, Smugglers Ship  (Read 46170 times)
B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3211

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2014, 08:47:15 PM »

:: Belyra Vekraa, Smuggler ::

Tyy'n rattled off a bunch of jargon which mostly went over Belyra's head, she was pretty certain he was going overboard just to spite her. Then Marik offered his explanation accompanied by the offer of a hug. 'What is with these Rebels and hugs?!' she thought as she deftly slipped out of his large arms before he could close them around her. She was already slightly rattled about having someone running lose in her ship's computer, but having her personal space invaded like that for the second time that day was a bit much. "Woah there big boy" she said with a slight laugh holding out her hands as if to ward him off. "You didn't even give me any pretty jewellery to seal the deal."

Feeling the need for a little more personal space she said "I'm just going to head to my cabin, figure out what I will wear. I'm a little more well known in this" she said indicating what she was wearing. As she walked out of the galley she waved her hand loosely at them and said "it's just the next room so keep talking a little louder I'll be able to hear you."

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Xaeyon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 127

読めるなら、連絡ください

« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2014, 12:36:18 AM »

:: Tyy'n, bothan ::

Tyy'n thought it a good idea with the smuggler out of the room to vent his frustration, and began mumbling to himself in Bothese and stroking Karka beneath his undershirt.
[No firefights, my ear. Someone could have told me. Why tell me to gear-up if I was going to be shelving all my expertise at a watering hole? The Vanity Girl won't be captain once we're off this ship, so don't worry Tyy'n. Thal will run a tight ship... hopefully.]

The grousing continued until Tyy'n noticed Thal was staring at him with an indecipherable expression. Even if he could understand him, the bothan was pretty sure the big man couldn't hear what he was saying. Though Thal could probably guess that Tyy'n was grumbling. He didn't know what the stare meant but Tyy'n was sure he should stop.
[Play nice, Tyy'n. If the smuggler is going to sell you out, it's going to be much harder in a cantina than sneaking around.]

Tyy'n closed his eyes and braced himself. Trying his best to sound as conversational as he could, he called out to the smuggler, "So, Vekraa... apart from lying, what other skills of yours can we count on?"
He cursed himself internally; he couldn't help the snide comment slipping out.

GCW RP - Bothan Spc Tharu Tyy'n

Catalyst (CG) - Prophecy (VA) - The Beast (no blade)
Reading Textbooks; Playing Pokemon Alpha Sapphire

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2014, 02:30:49 AM »

:: Belyra Vekraa, Smuggler, Captain’s Cabin ::

Belyra opened a cupboard and rummaged around. Inside was a variety of clothing, the smuggler always made sure she had multiple outfits on hand in case she needed to wear something different. Pulling items of clothing out and looking at them, she muttered to herself as she discarded some, selected others. Eventually she decided on a tight fitting white tank top and tan coloured cargo pants that had a thin green strip up the sides that matched the colour of her eyes almost perfectly. From another cupboard she pulled out a tight fitting black jacket, made with energy absorbing fibres. It would help dissipate energy from a glancing blaster shot or a grenade at range but would do little to stop a direct hit, especially at close range or with a heavy blaster. Still, any protection was better than none.

She removed her blaster belt and laid it on her bed, then sat on the edge of it to remove her boots. She stood and stripped off her jacket and flight suit and was left standing in nothing but her underwear. Absentmindedly she rubbed at the long thin scar on her left arm. It was the most recent and while it still looked fairly fresh it had completely healed by now, but she still worried over it without realising it at times. As she pulled on the cargo pants she heard Tyy’n speak and rolled her eyes, not only at the snide remark but at the fact he’d called her Vekraa. When was the furry fool going to learn?!

“It’s ‘Nali Miran’. Not ‘Vekraa’. Remember that!” She said as she padded barefoot out of her cabin and stuck her head and half her body around the corner into the galley and lounge area. The fact the top half of her body was covered only by her bra would’ve been apparent to either being, and she was completely unfazed by their looks.  “And you mean other than my good looks and charm?” she asked with a rogueish grin. “When charm, my looks and lies don’t work I know how to get out of-or into- a situation without being seen. I’m a damn good pilot, and I know how to fix the ships I fly. And I don’t just wear my two blasters for decoration you know. I can find my way around a spaceport, make short work of tracking down the nearest cantina and drink more than a few men under the table. In short, I know what's needed for me to survive in this business. Does that answer your question?”
« Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 02:35:56 AM by B1ondeange1 » Logged

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Xaeyon
Knight Commander

読めるなら、連絡ください

« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2014, 04:49:55 AM »

The smuggler's top half reappeared, bare with the exception of her undergarments. Tyy'n couldn't believe how brazen she was. Though, maybe she was just trying to elicit shock, while making a point of being so. He swallowed a groan. Tyy'n gave the smuggler a stoney look as she gave her smart-assed answer, and worked hard to keep his tongue in check, but let his jaw nibble on his bottom lip rather than speak his mind.
Worse than the pilots on the Qanotha, Tyy'n thought as she reeled though her list, at least they have honour.

"Ma'am." He stopped at the look on her face, and continued in a flat tone "Nali. I'm not in the least surprised."

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2014, 11:16:55 AM »

The look Belyra received from Tyy’n made her grin. He was clearly unimpressed and uncomfortable with her response and her state of clothing. She wasn’t worried about being seen in her underwear. She was confident with her body, it wasn’t like men hadn’t seen her naked before and the important parts were covered. There had been little personal space in the busy small freighters she’d served with when younger. And she loved the reponses she could elicit from beings.

“Well, you asked” she said cheekily, then returned to her cabin to continue getting changed. When she came back out a short while later she was wearing the tight fitting and revealing tank top with the jacket over the top and left open at the front. She’d pulled her usual boots back on, they were comfortable and practical and allowed her to walk around quietly. She was in the process of strapping her twin blasters onto their customary place hanging off her hips and she carried a hairbrush under her arm.

“Is this better?” she teased now that she was fully clothed again as she settled the blasters into place. She proceeded to brush her long wavy red hair, casually asking Marik in the process “so Marik dear, what skills other than a knowledge of tea do you bring to this little group? You already know mine, so it is only fair.”

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

Xaeyon
Knight Commander

読めるなら、連絡ください

« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2014, 11:38:57 AM »

:: Spc Tyy'n, Bothan, Lounge ::

Tyy'n was neither surprised nor impressed when the smuggler returned in her new outfit. Tyy'n had no interest in humans, but Vekraa's aggressive and over-the-top flirtatiousness was getting under his skin; it was highly unprofessional. His fur wavered for a moment. Luckily, "Nali" had turned sultry eyes to Thal while he got it under control.

Tyy'n was uncomfortable in his chair again, but never the less, he endured, curious as to Thal's answer. Tyy'n had never worked with him before and only ever had first hand experience with him in the mess hall, however, his reputation preceded him. Tyy'n was interested in what the being would hint to confirm of the rumours surrounding some of his feats. Ripping the limbs off a Stormtrooper as a boast of strength was one of the more wild reports; though, in the short time Tyy'n had been sitting with him, Thal seamed very placid and kind; Tyy'n doubted Thal would subject any being to dismemberment by his own hand.

Master Rel
Game Master
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1883

Martial artist, fabricator, chef, resident Ortolan

« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2014, 03:54:10 PM »

:: Technical Warrant Officer Marik Thal, damage control/engineering, modified Human...armory ::

"Hmm well I can crush a human skull in one hand, make a smooth klin sauce, repair a tear in a hull while underway...that sort of thing?"

Light side points please Smiley

Xaeyon
Knight Commander

読めるなら、連絡ください

« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2014, 06:47:12 PM »

Tyy'n's jaw dropped open. He couldn't believe his ears. It took him a long moment to regain control of his face. The giant must have one hell of a temper.

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2014, 09:58:57 PM »

Belyra chuckled at the look on Tyy'n's face as she put her brush on the galley counter and started plaiting her hair into one long loose braid, her shorter fringe sections remaining out to frame her face. She was pretty certain the large strange man like being was jesting, but at the same time she wouldn't bet against him being able to crush a man's skull with one hand. Before she could reply she heard a beeping from the ships computer. They were coming up on Alvor. "Well looks like we are here" she said cheerfully. She looked at the two beings as she picked up her brush.

"Marik, please come with me. Tyy'n.... you might be better off staying here until we have landed." Marik nodded and stood to follow Belyra as she walked to the cockpit, chucking her brush on her bed as she walked past her cabin. She sat down in her comfy seat and watching the readouts on the computer brought the ship out of hyperspace over Alvor.

[continued in 'Alvor Sat. 3- Touk']

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

Master Rel
Game Master
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1883

Martial artist, fabricator, chef, resident Ortolan

« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2014, 06:21:13 AM »

:: Technical Warrant Officer Marik Thal, damage control/engineering, modified Human ::

"Lead the way and I follow, hmm"

Light side points please Smiley

Xaeyon
Knight Commander

読めるなら、連絡ください

« Reply #40 on: April 15, 2014, 10:46:32 AM »

[returning from Sat III - Touk]

:: Spc Tyy'n, bothan, ventral turret ::

Starlines replaced TIEs, and then blurred into mottled patchwork. Tyy'n stared for a second before removing the headset and powering down the systems. He began breathing heavily and the motion returned to his fur. Tyy'n stared blankly into hyperspace, ice-water running through his veins as anxiety gripped him again. He was in the void again. 

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #41 on: April 15, 2014, 08:30:53 PM »

:: Belyra Vekraa, Smuggler, Cockpit ::

Closing her eyes for a brief moment Belyra breathed out a sigh of relief that they had made the jump and were still in one piece. That'd gotten closer than she'd liked. As she breathed in all the previous anger came flooding back to her. She opened her eyes and spun around in the chair then marched out of the cockpit and to the turret access. The stupid bothan was still sitting down there shaking in his boots. "What a kriffing baby" she thought angrily then yelled down "oi! Tyy'n! Soldier! Get your ass back up here!" He looked up at her with an expression bordering on terrified, but something made him get up and shakily climb the ladder.

As he exited it and turned around at the top Belyra's fist connected hard with his jaw, and in his dazed state all he could do was stumble backwards blinking in shock. He just about fell back down the ladder, but Belyra grabbed him by the collar and hauled him to the cargo hold, half dragging half carrying him, muttering curses and insults. When she got to the doorway she threw Tyy'n in with strength fuelled by her anger. Marik looked up startled as Tyy'n slide along the ground to a stop.

"You low life piece of bantha poodoo! You think you can pull a blaster on me, you think you can pull the trigger on a blaster aimed at me, and that I'd let you get away with that?!" The smugglers expression was murderous as she pulled out one of her blasters and levelled it at the bothan. Her body was almost trembling from anger but her arm remained steady, her finger resting just above the trigger. Marik stood up straight and went to step towards her, but she pulled out her second blaster and pointed it at him. "Don't. Move" she growled at him.

"I've had enough of this karking mission! I just about get killed along with hundreds of others trying to escape that place, then I just about get shot out of the sky. Then this idiot nerf herder threatens and tries to shoot me, me, after disobey my orders! On this ship, I'm the Captain! You don't know a karking thing about flying. You don't want to get shot down, you wanna get this mission done yet you try and force me to take on a squadron of TIEs?! You obey my commands! That was the deal! Not that it matters I guess, coz your damn Captain has just accused me of turning you lot in to the Empire, taken the Qanotha and left all of us to kriffing die! Like I'd wanna side with that scum!" Belyra was shouting by now, and motioned with a quick movement towards the Imperial officer lying on the ground when she emphasised the words 'that scum' with the blaster that was pointed at Marik.

Belyra continued on before either of the others said anything. "Now you've got a team stuck on Alvor with no way to escape, and for all we know they could be walking into a trap! I just damn well hope my warning got through to them. And now I'm stuck with two Rebels and an Imperial on my ship, and no bloody credits for my efforts! No I said don't move, or I will pull the damn trigger and unlike you, you pathetic idiot, I make sure I've got shots left before I try to fire at someone."

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

BenPass
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 690

Jedi Consular

« Reply #42 on: April 15, 2014, 08:46:25 PM »

:: Toen, Imperial Officer ::

Slowly a smile filled the man's face. Oh this, this was simply too perfect. Confirmation that the Rebellion had been behind the strike, that there were others moving on Alvor, and that they had been abandoned. Perhaps he wasn't so unlucky after all.

The snarky man turned to look at the Bothan and the monstrous, hairless creature and forced a false look of concern onto his face. "Are you really going to be attacked and betrayed by this schutta? She'll kill you as soon as your back is turned anyway. At least the Empire will keep you alive; they may even reward you for information. Strike her down now and there is hope for you!"

May the Force be with me? Sure! It can come along!
"Lux triumphat super obscurum" - "Light triumphs over darkness"

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #43 on: April 15, 2014, 10:18:49 PM »

:: Belyra Vekraa, smuggler, cargo hold ::

In one swift motion, Belyra flicked down the power level on the blaster pointed at Marik and shot the injured man in the lower leg. The shot wouldn't kill him, but it'd be damn painful. Before he could utter a sound she had the weapon pointed back at Marik and turned back up to full power. She was in no mood for this dog's snide remarks.

"I don't recall letting you speak. You are alive only because you have information we need. And you don't know me, so I'll say this plainly- I'm not about to betray them to scum like yourselves who will happily shoot down innocents without a second thought."  The smuggler spoke coldly to Toen. She glanced at the two Rebels. "But if they are stupid enough to try and betray me, I will kill them."

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

Xaeyon
Knight Commander

読めるなら、連絡ください

« Reply #44 on: April 16, 2014, 11:07:24 PM »

:: Tyy'n, bothan, cargohold ::

Tyy'n was trembling in anger, but his jaw was locked and pain was still shooting up through his chin and the right side of his face. All he could do was let out a low growl as the smuggler stood there waving her blasters and shouting at them. Tone spoke up and Tyy'n felt his jaw unlock. He turned, ready to berate the vile spaceslug. The shot came as a surprise and Tyy'n stiffened, whipping his attention back to the heavy pistol levelled in his direction.

Anger fuelled Tyy'n's resolve. A stream of bothese lead into his ranting Basic: "–This mission is bigger than you or us, or your credit balance. You said yourself that Imperials were cutting down civilians like mynocks on a ship's hull. If your loyalty to your credits is the code we have to honour, then you better shoot me where I stand before I betray such a noble cause!"

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: