Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Author Topic: Aboard the 'Chained Mistress'  (Read 11040 times)
Krace
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« on: February 05, 2014, 10:15:23 PM »

::Krace::
::Aboard the Chained Mistress::

~Once Krace had engaged the hyperdrive he left the cockpit and headed back in the ship, hearing agitated voices.  He came upon Sato and Watcher 7, looking like they were having an argument.  He spoke up.~

"So, you wanna just let him bleed out?   Not that I truly mind, but maybe he isn't quite useless yet?  Hard to say what might still be rattling around up in his brain."

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Abaddon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 96

« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2014, 10:37:01 PM »

***Watcher Seven/James***

"An 'accident'," the Watcher groused as he spat blood on the Jedi's boots. "Why don't you just call it like it is, Jedi? You're a cold blooded murderer, worse than any lie your precious Republic has made up about the glorious Empire! Do you really think you've escaped without notice? No, the kill squads of the Republic will find us all and watch your blood drain from your body. I've spent my life escaping your kind so close my wounds or you'll all DIE!"

*Sato Kast*

With a laugh, Sato leaned forward towards the man. "You think we escaped?" He asked through the laughs. "They let us go. If they truly wished to stop us, we would have been stopped. No, you have been out of this game for too many years, Watcher. You've gotten rusty."

As Krace spoke, Sato held up his hand, keeping his eyes on the watcher. "It looks worse than it is."

If anyone ever tries to kill you, you try and kill 'em right back.

BenPass
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 690

Jedi Consular

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2014, 10:39:32 PM »

*Sato Kast*

With a laugh, Sato leaned forward towards the man. "You think we escaped?" He asked through the laughs. "They let us go. If they truly wished to stop us, we would have been stopped. No, you have been out of this game for too many years, Watcher. You've gotten rusty."

Again the Watcher spat out a mouthful of blood. He was fading quickly and would soon die if he did not receive medical attention. "HEAL ME NOW! If you don't, you'll pay the price!"

May the Force be with me? Sure! It can come along!
"Lux triumphat super obscurum" - "Light triumphs over darkness"

Darth Abaddon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2014, 10:41:58 PM »

Again the Watcher spat out a mouthful of blood. He was fading quickly and would soon die if he did not receive medical attention. "HEAL ME NOW! If you don't, you'll pay the price!"

*Sato Kast*

"Bring me medical supplies, Krace. I'm tired of his whining." Sato said, smiling at the Watcher. "Jedi Stemon. Please take Ashana and move to another part of the ship. She doesn't need to see this."

BenPass
Knight Commander

Jedi Consular

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2014, 10:46:02 PM »

***Pasbe Stemon***

The tall Jedi with lacking memory nodded and turned to the scarred Togruta. "It might be best if you come with me. I imagine you're tired anyway from your time having been incarcerated." Pasbe smiled slightly and added, "I don't know what this ship has for bunks, but we can find something for you and I'll keep watch at the door."

As the two began walking to the rear of the ship, Pasbe shot a look at Sato as if in warning that nothing should be done to further harm the man; Imperial or not.

Darth Abaddon
Knight Commander

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2014, 10:51:31 PM »

*Sato Kast*

Having been given the medical supplies, Sato unhooked one of the Watcher's binders, pulling it around a sturdy pipe before rebinding him. He got to work patching the serious, life threatening wounds. Purposely, he left one superficial wound open.

"Now.." Sato said, placing a finger next to the wound. He canted his head to the side as he stood over the watcher. "What is it that you're not telling me?"

BenPass
Knight Commander

Jedi Consular

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2014, 11:03:45 PM »

Once the Imperial agent was out of mortal danger, he leaned his head back and closed his eyes, still feeling waves of pain. "Thank you," he said in a snarky tone. "And I'm not telling you anything, you monshter! Torture me if you wish, but I won't shay anything to you. There ish much knowledge in my mind; knowledge of the Empire and her people. You will NOT get that knowledge. Ash to what elshe I know, you'll have to ask shpecifically."

Darth Abaddon
Knight Commander

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2014, 11:07:26 PM »

*Sato Kast*

"That's unfortunate." Sato replied, slowly sticking his finger into the wound. "Feel that? That's just the start." He began to twist his finger inside the wound. "Or.. You could cooperate and be left on a neutral world with currency in your pockets." He twisted one more time before removing his finger from the wound. "Needless to say, if I don't find the conversation interesting, your festering corpse will be shot into space and never seen again."

BenPass
Knight Commander

Jedi Consular

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2014, 11:16:26 PM »

The man screamed in agony as the Jedi, the so called 'guardian of the galaxy' began his torture. "I'll tell you anything that doesn't compromise the Empire! Otherwise, you might as well kill be because I. WILL. NOT. BE. BROKEN!"

Darth Abaddon
Knight Commander

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2014, 11:21:08 PM »

*Sato Kast*

"Admirable, James." Sato replied, wiping his bloody finger off on the man's shirt. "But you're not giving me what I want. How many active agents were you handing?"

He backhanded the wound, making sure that his knuckled tore at the opening.

BenPass
Knight Commander

Jedi Consular

« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2014, 11:23:20 PM »

Again the man shouted. He was getting angry now. "None, you fool! Don't you remember where you lot found me? I wash in prishon! You can't do much from behind barsh. I wash shtripped of rank and my agentsh moved!"

Darth Abaddon
Knight Commander

« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2014, 11:26:30 PM »

*Sato Kast*

"I asked how many were you handling." Sato snarled, hitting the man again. "Past tense. Before you were locked up. S'evid wasn't your only mole. I want names, systems, ranks they are holding."

Krace
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2014, 12:04:51 PM »

::Krace::

~Krace smirked about Sato saying the wound looked worse than what it actually was.  He was pretty sure it was serious, but wasn't going to object.  He watched as Sato and the Watcher bickered about the needed healing and when Sato asked for a medkit Krace went and found one, letting Sato patch him up as he saw fit.  Krace then stood by as Sato questioned Watcher 7.  He didn't speak up against the torture.  For all he was concerned the Watcher was probably deserving of such treatment due to things he had done while still active.  Krace had a recorder in hand, but not recording yet.  He waited for the actual information to start being spilled.~

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

BenPass
Knight Commander

Jedi Consular

« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2014, 04:38:46 PM »

*Sato Kast*

"I asked how many were you handling." Sato snarled, hitting the man again. "Past tense. Before you were locked up. S'evid wasn't your only mole. I want names, systems, ranks they are holding."

The older, bearded man snarled at the man in anger. He took a deep breath before looking over at the other one; the man consenting to this foul treatment. "You'd better get ready with that kriffin' thing. I won't be shaying thish twice."

Darth Abaddon
Knight Commander

« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2014, 06:29:54 PM »

*Sato Kast*

Sato nodded to Krace to start the recording. Turning back to the watcher, he smirked. "Alright. Out with it then."

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: