Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Author Topic: Aboard the 'Chained Mistress'  (Read 11036 times)
BenPass
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 690

Jedi Consular

« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2014, 06:53:20 PM »

***Watcher Seven/James***

Taking a deep sigh and wincing from the pain, the Watcher gritted his teeth and ground out, "Okay. Here goesh." He took a deep breath and recited, "Lorit, James, Watcher Seven, Besh-47692133076."

When the men looked at him, he repeated, "Lorit, James, Watcher Seven, Besh-47692133076."

May the Force be with me? Sure! It can come along!
"Lux triumphat super obscurum" - "Light triumphs over darkness"

Darth Abaddon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 96

« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2014, 08:07:12 PM »

*Sato Kast*

"Very well.." Sato replied solemnly. He had respect for the watcher for his stubbornness, if for nothing else. Unfortunately for the watcher, he had outlived his usefulness.

Walking up to Krace, Sato grabbed the recorder and deleted the recording. Wiping away any evidence of what had happened. Slowly, he drew the hilt as he walked back to the Watcher.

"You have my respect, whatever that means to you. I'll grant you the favor of it being painless." Sato took the hilt and put it to the side of the man's head, making sure that it would not cut into the hull of the ship. With the press of a button, the golden blade shot through the man's skull, killing him painlessly.

As James slumped over, the Jedi unhooked the binders and laid him on the bench. Sato crossed the dead man's arms and closed his eyes before hooking the saber to his belt. Without a word, he walked past Krace in search of a bunk in which to rest.

If anyone ever tries to kill you, you try and kill 'em right back.

BenPass
Knight Commander

Jedi Consular

« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2014, 10:21:07 PM »

***Pasbe Stemon***

The tall Jedi will lacking memory had heard enough. Once the screaming had started, Pasbe had begun walking back toward the main living area. He hadn't been sure what the others would do, especially since he knew next to nothing about the Jedi, but he had no expected anything that would have caused those screams of agony.

As the recent resident of Tiems entered the room though, he witnessed the self-proclaimed Sentinel executing the prisoner. He shouted and reached out with the Force to tear his weapon away from his hands. As the weapon shut off and skittered across the deck plating, Pasbe shouted, "What have you done?! How could you murder him?!"

Darth Abaddon
Knight Commander

« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2014, 10:27:11 PM »

*Sato Kast*

"I did what needed to be done, Jedi Stemon." Sato replied with a frown. The Jedi before him was towering compared to the Sentinel's stature. He stared, unwavering in his position. "He posed a serious threat, and since he was uncooperative, it was not worth the risk to let him live."

Krace
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2014, 10:29:03 PM »

::Krace::

~Krace watched without objection to the Watcher's execution.  He had figured it was coming, whether or not Pasbe and Lucien had said not to.  He had heard what the Watcher had said and committed it to memory anyway, so he did not object when Sato erased the recorder.  He was going to leave the room when Pasbe came storming in.  As the one Jedi ripped the saber out of Sato's hand and started yelling Krace too a couple slow steps back.  He did NOT want to be between the two arguing Jedi, however at the moment he could not leave.  He made sure not to pin himself against a wall when he backed up and proceeded to stand quietly and watch the outcome of the two arguing.  Krace had his thumbs tucked in his belt, resting them there, right in front of his blasters.  He stood still and made no noises or sudden movements and waited to see how this would play out.~

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

BenPass
Knight Commander

Jedi Consular

« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2014, 10:39:57 PM »

*Sato Kast*

"I did what needed to be done, Jedi Stemon." Sato replied with a frown. The Jedi before him was towering compared to the Sentinel's stature. He stared, unwavering in his position. "He posed a serious threat, and since he was uncooperative, it was not worth the risk to let him live."

***Pasbe Stemon***

"Is this the Jedi way," Pasbe asked in both shock and disgust. "Is it the Jedi way to kill an unarmed prisoner who is uncooperative?!"

Pasbe took a step forward, trying to get closer to the weapon lest the other man determine that he was being uncooperative and try to kill him. "I was told the Jedi were the guardians of the galaxy; those who did the right thing! Killing an unarmed man is not the right thing!"

Darth Abaddon
Knight Commander

« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2014, 10:48:01 PM »

*Sato Kast*

"Ordinarily, no.. It's not." Sato replied. "I didn't kill him because he was uncooperative. I killed him because he posed a serious risk."

He pointed to Krace who was near the wall. "Suppose he got loose and killed him, or Lucien, or the little padawan. I didn't kill him because I wanted to. I killed him because it was one or eight. I made a judgement call."

Krace
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2014, 10:55:07 PM »

~Krace spoke up, speaking plainly and without emotion.~

"Sato is right.  The Watcher was a risk.  He has been under watch from several people or bound for almost the entire time he has been free.  None of us trusted him.  He was an asset only until the moment he decided he wanted someone dead for being in his way.  He was a man who was trained to manipulate and kill from a young age and would not hesitate to do so.  When we reached Nar Shaddaa, a planet that makes disappearing easy, he would have only been even more of a liability.  It is without doubt he'd have tried to get away from us now that he wasn't going to get what he was originally promised when we went to Coruscant to stop that trial."

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

BenPass
Knight Commander

Jedi Consular

« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2014, 10:57:37 PM »

***Pasbe Stemon***

"No," the Jedi without memory said, shaking his head with barely restrained anger. "No, that is not acceptable. You are both just making excuses for your own monstrous behaviour!"

Pasbe pointed at each of the people in turn, and gestured wildly around the ship to indicate those who were not present. "You said it; there are eight people here! We could have watched him and made sure he did nothing! He could have been turned over to the authorities. You didn't have the right to kill him in cold blood!"

Darth Abaddon
Knight Commander

« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2014, 11:04:57 PM »

*Sato Kast*

Remaining calm, seeing as how he was weaponless, Sato continued to speak. "And what if he had escaped? What if he did kill one of us, or all of us? Then a dangerous being would be loose on the galaxy. Even when offered freedom, he planned to try and tear apart the Republic. Beings like that cannot help themselves, and cannot be helped. You may be able to live with that, Jedi Stemon, but I can't."

BenPass
Knight Commander

Jedi Consular

« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2014, 11:14:02 PM »

***Pasbe Stemon***

Again the tall man shook his head. The Sentinel's answers were not satisfactory; how could those answers be fitting to the mind of any reasoning being? Pasbe couldn't believe what was being said. He couldn't believe that a Jedi could be so heartless.

"Sentinel Sato, we cannot set aside morality based on circumstances. Right does not stop being right merely because it is dangerous to do the right thing! Just as wrong is not suddenly made right because you think it is justified. It was wrong to kill him in cold blood; and nothing you say can excuse that fact!"

Darth Abaddon
Knight Commander

« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2014, 11:22:09 PM »

*Sato Kast*

"I don't deny that it's immoral.." He replied, getting fed up with the conversation. "I don't even deny that it was wrong. I may not have needed to kill him in reality, but as far as I can see, there was no other safe alternative. We've already lost two of our own here. They could very well be dead, or worse. I was not about to let that happen again."

Krace
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2014, 11:31:05 PM »

~While Pasbe was gesturing wildly around and his attention was away from Krace, Krace made eye contact with Sato and tapped the butt of one of his blasters once and then placed his hand back resting on his belt.  He simply made it known that given the need, Krace would stun the Jedi.  He did not want to, but it was preferable to a fight breaking out between the two of Pasbe totally lost his cool.  He would make no action without signal from Sato though.~

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

BenPass
Knight Commander

Jedi Consular

« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2014, 11:32:09 PM »

***Pasbe Stemon***

Pasbe breathed out a heavy sigh. What was wrong with this man? How had he come so far from what even Pasbe knew was right and the Jedi way? There was nothing more to say though; nothing would bring back the murdered Watcher.

Instead, the tall Jedi simply shook his head one last time and reached out for the weapon, causing it to fly into his hand. "I will be taking this to ensure that you have no further lapses in judgement. And when we return to the Jedi, they will hear of what you have done."

Darth Abaddon
Knight Commander

« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2014, 11:33:35 PM »

*Sato Kast*

With a nod, Sato remarked to the tall Jedi. "I will tell them myself."

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: