Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: think its broken again  (Read 1730 times)
Gazzman
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« on: February 07, 2014, 09:01:28 PM »

really not haveing a good time with these sabers, im not saying its ultrasaber's fault or anything just cant figire out why my saber keeps breaking

well i changed the sounds fonts worked great, then did it again.... my saber came out with no sounds even though i had all the fields with sounds in them... and no my saber has no sound at all and when i go to write sounds to the saber i get "Device Configuration Failed"

so i now have a saber with no sound... really no having a good time with this am aye :L, think my sound board is F.uked  a guessin

Darth Kitsune
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -236

There is no Peace, there is only Passion...

« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2014, 09:18:52 PM »

Are you using the correct version of the Obsidian Launcher for your lightsaber?

Gazzman
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2014, 09:29:28 PM »

yes i am as i have sorted out in previous topic, v3 it was working fine. i have tried everything, different usb ports, reset nothing works, the saber connects fine. but it wnt write and my saber has no sound

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2014, 09:56:35 PM »

Did you install and run it as administrator? It's important that you do so, otherwise the program might not have all rights for changing system settings and correctly communicating with your saber.
Also, make sure that you empty all categories first and then fill them step by step with your desired files.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Gazzman
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2014, 06:42:35 AM »

i am running it as administrator, as i said bewfore i had it working fine. i got the hang off it and changed my sounds fonts at least twice with no problems, i guess its just one of these things, i bet alot of people damge their first saber somehow :L. il try using a diffent computer if that dosent solve the issue i will have to accept that the sound board is broken :L. im sure hte chances of it happening on my second saber when i buy one cant be that high XD. and at somepoint il think about fixxing this one. thanks for everyones help, il message ultrasabers at a decent time to see how they can help and if not il see if i can sent it to them and il buy a new soundboard and see if they will fit it for me and sned it back XD Smiley

Genkaku Sho`shyk
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 141

only the force, nothing more, nothing less

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2014, 08:53:33 AM »

im currently working on my saber and yes, i killed mine as i said in the other post.. but you will come to have the patients young one.. i feel your pain

Darth Kitsune
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -236

There is no Peace, there is only Passion...

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2014, 03:20:18 PM »

but you will come to have the patients young one.. i feel your pain

He's going to be a doctor? O.o

Genkaku Sho`shyk
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 141

only the force, nothing more, nothing less

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2014, 03:58:52 PM »

**FACEPALM**

patience** was what i meant, lol ....

Brian64
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 149

This is a fertile land, and we will thrive

« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2014, 08:26:42 PM »

Try removing your batteries for at least 10 seconds, and see if that helps reset it.

Here are some other posts you should read through, as they have helped others with similar problems.

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=17797.0

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=18272.0

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=11988.0

Light side points please

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: