Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down
Author Topic: Why is my Violet Amethyst turning Red? Why doesn't my RGB mix colors anymore?  (Read 92776 times)
Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #45 on: February 02, 2012, 03:36:09 PM »

Could you imagine a mood saber in the hands of like Goku or something?

It's blue and then he just loses his crap and it bursts into Yellow when he goes Super Saiyan. Grin

Hmmm that sounds like it would be a cool themed saber... get blue with yellow FOC if that's possible...

@Malek/Katarn - If you have Li-ion that seems strange, since the Li-ion cells have pretty consistent voltage output.  It could be a wiring issue, perhaps you might want to consider contacting them with shipping@ultrasabers.com to confirm.  Hope you get it sorted out!

Malek / Katarn
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 11

« Reply #46 on: February 02, 2012, 08:40:21 PM »

i think after all the enjoyment i've had from these things i wouldn't want to complain
plus i have a spare dva unit for now, god bless quick disconnect!

i will probs just throw in an extra yellow mls whenever i next do a big order
as postage to Jolly ol' England is pretty extreme
just wanted to know if anyone had a "quick fix"

I'm getting my brother an ultrasaber if he gets into his 1st choice university
so only a few months wait.

thanks for looking Nero and everyone, quality advice as always Smiley

"I'm no Jedi; I'm just a guy with a lightsaber and a few questions." ― Kyle Katarn

Consular in Arctic Blue - Jehuty
Bellicose in Lime Green - Eclipse

Old Republic: Jedi Knight - Kaliber

Foxykoko
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #47 on: March 05, 2012, 06:17:06 AM »

I really need help.... I just bought a "Phantom v3 Staff" it came in on Friday. It's has the violet led mix and YES I HAVE PUT BRAND NEW BATTERIES in my saber multiple times in the past 3 days. One side is actually a blue violet. The other half in a pink like a rich pink and its not very bright. I don't know what to do and they're brand new.

Please be easy on me I'm very new to ultrasabers! XD

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #48 on: March 05, 2012, 01:11:18 PM »

I really need help.... I just bought a "Phantom v3 Staff" it came in on Friday. It's has the violet led mix and YES I HAVE PUT BRAND NEW BATTERIES in my saber multiple times in the past 3 days. One side is actually a blue violet. The other half in a pink like a rich pink and its not very bright. I don't know what to do and they're brand new.

Please be easy on me I'm very new to ultrasabers! XD

Email them using shipping@ultrasabers.com.  There may be something wrong with the LED or wiring.  Your saber has a 90 day warranty so they'll do whatever they can to fix this!

Foxykoko
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #49 on: March 05, 2012, 02:21:29 PM »

Email them using shipping@ultrasabers.com.  There may be something wrong with the LED or wiring.  Your saber has a 90 day warranty so they'll do whatever they can to fix this!

Thank you Thank you! I will do! XD

Tailas
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #50 on: March 30, 2012, 04:11:47 AM »

I have  the Dakr Initiate V2 LE with the 7 colors option. I hadn't used it in a while, and when I turned it on, it appeared my rechargable batteries were dead. While I waited for them to charge, I put some AA batteries in it until the recharge is complete. When I turn on the saber, I get sound, but the blde does not light up. None of the colors work. Is my blade broken, or do regular batteries not work?

BenPass
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 690

Jedi Consular

« Reply #51 on: March 30, 2012, 04:14:32 AM »

You must never, ever, ever switch to normal batteries if you have li-ion.

May the Force be with me? Sure! It can come along!
"Lux triumphat super obscurum" - "Light triumphs over darkness"

Tailas
Force Sensitive

« Reply #52 on: March 30, 2012, 04:20:39 AM »

ok, I won't use them. Does putting them in harm the electronics in anyway? Or if I take the regular batteries out and put the rechargable ones back in when they are charged, will it work again?

BenPass
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 690

Jedi Consular

« Reply #53 on: March 30, 2012, 04:22:49 AM »

Well it has the potential to harm and even fry the electronics. I don't know if that's happened or not in your saber, but it CAN kill the saber. So, yikes.

May the Force be with me? Sure! It can come along!
"Lux triumphat super obscurum" - "Light triumphs over darkness"

Tailas
Force Sensitive

« Reply #54 on: March 30, 2012, 04:24:37 AM »

Well, that would be unfortunate. They weren't in for very long, as I turned it off pretty quickly after seeing that the blade wasn't lighting up. Hopefully once the batteries are charged, all will be well. If not, well, i guess I learned a valuable lesson.

Luna
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 550

This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind...

« Reply #55 on: March 30, 2012, 04:25:40 AM »

I have  the Dakr Initiate V2 LE with the 7 colors option. I hadn't used it in a while, and when I turned it on, it appeared my rechargable batteries were dead. While I waited for them to charge, I put some AA batteries in it until the recharge is complete. When I turn on the saber, I get sound, but the blde does not light up. None of the colors work. Is my blade broken, or do regular batteries not work?

I'm confused.... (sorry, this doesn't have to do with the question) I didn't believe they made an RGB Initiate V2, let alone one with sound....

no

Tailas
Force Sensitive

« Reply #56 on: March 30, 2012, 04:39:39 AM »

Sorry, I meant the Dark Shock

Luna
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 550

This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind...

« Reply #57 on: March 30, 2012, 04:54:28 AM »

Sorry, I meant the Dark Shock

Ooooohhh that makes much more sense now Grin

no

Tailas
Force Sensitive

« Reply #58 on: March 31, 2012, 02:25:03 AM »

Well, after charging the batteries, the blade turns on again, but I lost 4 of the colors it used to have. Purple, yellow, and white are now red.

jedimasta556
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -13

Should I Listen?

« Reply #59 on: August 20, 2012, 03:21:01 PM »

batteries are just the root of all troubles, US needs to just come up with an infinite power source that fits in the hilt like a real saber Tongue

Well said, well said. ds points plz. or cookies. either will work

Dark Side Points Are Like Pie To Me. (I LOVE Pie!!) Give Me Dark Side Points. GIVE. THEM. TO. ME. NOW!!!!!!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: