Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down
Author Topic: Why is my Violet Amethyst turning Red? Why doesn't my RGB mix colors anymore?  (Read 53630 times)
chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 224

« Reply #90 on: November 16, 2017, 06:57:29 PM »

Not sure if this has been mentioned as an option, but sabers with the Emerald driver and RGB LED can change the color to whatever, so changing the HUE and saturation of the color darker would be an option.

Just my 2 cents worth of advice.

22 diamond lightsaber and counting

Jaymes1980
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -68

« Reply #91 on: October 01, 2018, 12:00:43 PM »

Or maybe we can attach some propellers to the hilt that turns a generator attached to the LED so the saber will light up when you swing it and won't need batteries!!  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Ok, maybe not.
  lol yes that would be awesome, if we could put something in that will create energy maybe we can get some real crystals and have real lightsabers lol so awesome 😭 not in my life time

Vengeance is a must death will follow no one will survive
 Crimson Scorpion diamond, dark Initiate v4 stunt, Sentinel LE v4 stunt, Aeon v4 stunt.   If I could name change it would have been Darth Sithious

S2mikey
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 11

« Reply #92 on: November 29, 2019, 05:37:15 PM »

I just ordered a new saber and took a chance on the Violet Amethyst.  Ive always gone with Tri-Cree solid colors in my previous Ultra-sabers but really like the look of that Amethyst color.  I hope with the regular battery setup that Im not disappointed with how well it holds the color.  I use eneloop rechargeables whch are pretty good batteries.  Im probably worrying for nothing but just hope it stays purple looking for the most part!

AEON L4, Tri-Cree Fire orange
Archon 2.1, Tri-Cree Gaurdian Blue
Dark Sentinel L4 - Tri-Cree Consular Green, Green AV switch
Initiate V3, Catalyst Pommel, Violet, AV switch

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: