Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Flash on Clash Woes  (Read 1806 times)
YnrohKeeg
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: February 11, 2014, 06:56:53 AM »

Posted this over in the Obsidian forum; maybe it was the wrong area (it got disappeared).

Within the last couple days, my Flash on Clash has stopped working.  It works once; my saber is set to flash three times at .02 seconds on impact, but now it only flashes on what I assume is 1 .02 second interval.  After that, no impacts will trigger the flash.  The Obsidian board still recognizes the impact and plays the sound, but the saber doesn't flash to white anymore.  Another symptom is that my saber pulse (and this is the lesser problem but a problem nonetheless) stops working after the first impact (in my case, my anti-vandal switch -connected to the 4th LED channel- stops pulsing on and off and just remains off).  I eventually just shut off the pulse, thinking it may be the cause, and it's really a secondary concern.  Shutting it off didn't work.

My previous post got a reply asking about my battery levels; they should be fine; I had it hooked up to my recharge port for a couple days and the symptoms persisted.  I did a reset of the emerald driver and re-uploaded all of my sound files for the heck of it; still no dice.  I know this is a relatively new technology and not a lot of folks may be overly familiar with it, but if one of the in-house techno-Jedi can give me any ideas as to how I can get this fixed, I'd appreciate it!  Thanks in advance!

Kal-El
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 97

Demon with the face of an Angel

« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2014, 09:30:14 AM »

I would email US in hopes of a response before waiting for  an answer here.

Lightside points if any are given

Meerkat
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 34

Light Side Points Appreciated. Thank You!

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2014, 03:00:55 PM »

I had a similar thing happen on one of my emerald sabers. Basically, I reinstalled the saber's driver, reset to defaults, then reloaded my stuff and it worked fine.

[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/7cb35f65a6f85ee0.png[/img]

Sabers: Alot, and more on the way. Feed the addiction!

YnrohKeeg
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2014, 07:38:32 PM »

Thanks, guys.  I emailed US, and we'll see what they say!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: