Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Experimental lightsaber Photography.  (Read 5624 times)
Kalibos
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 62

One Jedi One Destiny (Ultra Wing Warlord)

« on: July 10, 2011, 12:14:44 AM »

I have been messing around with my camera again (oh great maker NO they all cry lol) anyway got some interesting results that I would like to share:

War Glaive AB, Custom Prophecy RGB, Custom Dark Prophecy RGB, Initiate LE AB, Custom Omen Red
Dark Standard Issue x2 Red, Standard Issue x2 White blades with filters.

Big Boss
Mandalore
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -323

Galactic basic you nerfherder! Do you speak it!?

« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2011, 12:37:49 AM »

the last saber is quite interesting, what was it originally before you customized it a Dominix? or did you build it from scratch?

One must die and one must live. No victory, no defeat. The survivor will carry on the fight. It is our destiny... The one who survives will inherit the title of Boss.-BIG BASS

Qui-Tom Helms
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 149

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2011, 04:21:05 AM »

That is neat, and very unique.  It looks like you wrapped the one end with twine of some type.  But what is that on the front end???

=====================================================================
Zartom   Socerer (Healer)                             Qui-Tom  Sage (Healer)
Trenok   Bounty Hunter (Powertech)               Vartom   Knight (Sentinel)
=====================================================================

Kalibos
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2011, 06:47:16 AM »

When ultrasabers were  running their free saber give away event I ordered a RGB Dark Prophecy and received this cool pvc saber as well free of charge (Sweet). Upon research I found it to be a pvc omen (I think,) this gave me a base for a custom job so here goes:                                       Wrapped hilt with paracord
                                                                                                                         Hot glued in to place
                                                                                                                         sprayed whole saber Matt black
                                                                                                                         Killed our old Hoover (wife pleased with replacement!)
                                                                                                                         Cut up two lengths of tube from above mentioned hoover
                                                                                                                         Inserted a small section on to the thoracic part of the hilt
                                                                                                                         Gave next segment of tube a very long angled cut ro extend the emitter(as seen on photos)
                                                                                                                         Robbed the tube clamp off above mentioned dead hoover inverted it and made a pseudo-claw (not as good as
                                                                                                                         war glaive or raven claws but beggars cant be choosers)
                                                                                                                         Glued and clamped said claw on to exsisting emmitter.
                                                                                                                         Job done!

Once assembled and dry I was very pleased with end result, This saber is big and looks intimidating, The Hilt now measures in at over 16 inches long and with a 36 inch blade on looks the part. This saber needs a Name, any suggestions? Kalibos
« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 06:50:17 AM by Kalibos » Logged

War Glaive AB, Custom Prophecy RGB, Custom Dark Prophecy RGB, Initiate LE AB, Custom Omen Red

darth nicromonia
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -39

Embrace The Dark Side

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2011, 07:03:03 PM »

Wow, Shocked that last saber is spectacular. It makes me want to experament with differant sabers. Thank you for the idea. Cheesy

Archon: Guardian Blue

darth tratus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -241

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2011, 07:13:51 PM »

that last saber is sick!!!

darth nicromonia
Knight Ensign

Embrace The Dark Side

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2011, 07:19:09 PM »

You sure got that right!! It is sick!!!!! Shocked

Jodaan
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -36

Owner of "We Cook Ewoks", Fine Restaurant

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2011, 07:20:03 PM »

I propose the Wookiee Comb Grin

Just kidding. I think that the Diabolus suit it perfectly. I mean, look at this claw, it makes me think of fangs and horns like Diablo's ! (Blizzard's game Diablo, not Marvel's Wink )

Clawed Dark Prophecy LE Violet Amethyst
Standard Issue Arctic Blue
Grab Bag -> Incoming <-

Friends' sabers I offered : 12

Dire que notre traduction est "Sabre laser"... Pourquoi pas "Lampe de Poche de combat" ...

darth nicromonia
Knight Ensign

Embrace The Dark Side

« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2011, 07:32:37 PM »

Your totally right the Diablolus is an amazing name. Personaly I was thinking Mallticor but Diablolus is still and amazing name. Cheesy

Kalibos
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2011, 06:58:42 PM »

Diabolus it is then, Man I spent so much time playing Diablo 2 that I ended up with 4 lvl 80+ characters (played it to death though also in the novostar obsidian launch video they are playing the town music from Diablo 1 in the background)

Jodaan
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -36

Owner of "We Cook Ewoks", Fine Restaurant

« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2011, 09:37:32 PM »

Yaaay ! Deeply honored that you picked what I suggested ! I'm always glad when I offer the right name for someone or something.

And yes, Diablo is a great part of my gaming life. I have the II on my laptop and I used to play it in class (like in english lessons, where we are stucked with "Where is Bryan ? He is in the kitchen."-like classes due to the lack of interest for the beautiful language that is yours dear fellows. I overact the lameness of our classes of course, but it's what I feel. I'm quite bilingual as you might have noticed Wink ).

I played both Diablo and Diablo II. The depth of the first one, the darkness, the musics... Perfect, it let deep and beloved wounds on my imagination when I need to think on something dark and horrible.

And the second... No more digging stage by stage through catacombs and layers of rock to finally come in Hell (and always finding an elevator to avoid having to go through the 75 levels back to your corpse) but a complete adventure, a wonderful travel for a middle european forest, to the mighty sands of the East and then the swamps of the amazonian-like last "normal" stage before Hell. On the citadel of Pandemonium with the last heroes of Light. Then the cold and arid lands of the barbarians... Just one word : "Sublime" as we French says Grin.

Clawed Dark Prophecy LE Violet Amethyst
Standard Issue Arctic Blue
Grab Bag -> Incoming <-

Friends' sabers I offered : 12

Dire que notre traduction est "Sabre laser"... Pourquoi pas "Lampe de Poche de combat" ...

Tengen Toppa Angel X
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 38

Logan Salazar - Tengen Toppa Angel X - Ultra 2

« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2011, 08:17:34 AM »

Yaaay ! Deeply honored that you picked what I suggested ! I'm always glad when I offer the right name for someone or something.

And yes, Diablo is a great part of my gaming life. I have the II on my laptop and I used to play it in class (like in english lessons, where we are stucked with "Where is Bryan ? He is in the kitchen."-like classes due to the lack of interest for the beautiful language that is yours dear fellows. I overact the lameness of our classes of course, but it's what I feel. I'm quite bilingual as you might have noticed Wink ).

I played both Diablo and Diablo II. The depth of the first one, the darkness, the musics... Perfect, it let deep and beloved wounds on my imagination when I need to think on something dark and horrible.

And the second... No more digging stage by stage through catacombs and layers of rock to finally come in Hell (and always finding an elevator to avoid having to go through the 75 levels back to your corpse) but a complete adventure, a wonderful travel for a middle european forest, to the mighty sands of the East and then the swamps of the amazonian-like last "normal" stage before Hell. On the citadel of Pandemonium with the last heroes of Light. Then the cold and arid lands of the barbarians... Just one word : "Sublime" as we French says Grin.

Diablo 2 is my baby I loved that game to death. I played though 1 and 2 and the expansion. I wish i still had the expansion disc but i think the disc was in our crashed CPU when we thru it out  Cry

"Beneath the light....comes judgement!" - Cecil Harvey

Lightside points please

owned sabers:

Prophecy - Consular Green
MR Darth Maul (converted)
MR Luke ROTJ (converted)
ForceFX Luke ESB Black Series
Catalyst - Diamond Controller

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: