Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Author Topic: Custom Soundfont: EeRocKK's "Zren Tobas" Saber Sound Font - Light and Dark Sides  (Read 16758 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2031

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2014, 02:24:40 AM »

Ugh. Nice. Getting to try MY signature font out before me. Lol. Point for you dude. I liked that pulse color too. I'd like to see a pulse like a more realer looking silver color. I don't know how to explain it. Tongue A yellow would be cool to see too. And that was our idea was to make the fonts sound like how a lightsaber should sound kind of thing. So just saber sounds really. I like the end results of my signature fonts. Anyone else should request their own signature fonts as well. Kind of like on The Clone Wars how a certain character had a set sound it seemed.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Genkaku Sho`shyk
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 141

only the force, nothing more, nothing less

« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2014, 03:38:59 AM »

well.. all light sabers were supposed to be unique in that it was made by the individual.. not a manufacturing system.. thus.. each persons hilt would be that much more unique. i will have another video by tomorrow... think i will try yellow with a faster?. pulse??... and brighter flicker?

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2014, 02:26:11 AM »

Sounds cool. This laptop just can't do WAV files for some reason so I needed help, plus the font came out sounding way better from Errockk making it anyway.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

eerockk
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 662

TPLA Lx Apprentice - Nova 7

« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2014, 02:50:28 AM »

Sounds cool. This laptop just can't do WAV files for some reason so I needed help, plus the font came out sounding way better from Errockk making it anyway.

Thanks man. Much appreciated. Smiley

Bellicose - Prophecy V3 - Overlord - Archon 2.1 - Guardian

Darth Sabre
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -216

TPLA Knight instructor

« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2014, 06:28:55 PM »

Hello Zren and EeRockK,
hello Saberforum!

So this is to your request, EeRockK!

You wanted me to put the different sides on my staff ... here it is.

I especially like the venomous clash sounds ... short, crisp and full of ... well, venom!

And the two hums form a nice staff sound when put together.

Well done boys. Enjoy the show!  Grin

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6AXLmBS3f8" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6AXLmBS3f8</a>

eerockk
Knight Commander

« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2014, 06:41:56 PM »

Hello Zren and EeRockK,
hello Saberforum!

So this is to your request, EeRockK!

You wanted me to put the different sides on my staff ... here it is.

I especially like the venomous clash sounds ... short, crisp and full of ... well, venom!

And the two hums form a nice staff sound when put together.

Well done boys. Enjoy the show!  Grin

Expect some DS points until I can get home and watch this... hour-long timer set; possible double-post warning for below! Grin

eerockk
Knight Commander

« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2014, 10:22:34 PM »

An awesome review, PLUS a free Wind Demon dulon. Man, you spoiled us! The intro was amazing too! Thank you for doing this, brother!

You're right, though - That could be darker sounding for a Dark Sider... It can be modded!

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2014, 10:36:29 PM »

Nice. What was your swing setting? I liked it. Tongue There wasn't any accidental clash sounds.

Darth Sabre
Knight Captain

TPLA Knight instructor

« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2014, 09:24:44 AM »

Nice. What was your swing setting? I liked it. Tongue There wasn't any accidental clash sounds.

Standard settings.

Kal-El
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 97

Demon with the face of an Angel

« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2014, 09:45:11 AM »

Sabre you get DS & LS points for the amazing demonstration. Prompts me to build my Manticore Staff or better yet a Guardian staff and what dullness was that again? Wind Demon? Well that was wonderful and the practice sessions have now been put on hold till I get my hands on another Manticore or a set of Guardians. I have been very impressed.

Lightside points if any are given

Darth Sabre
Knight Captain

TPLA Knight instructor

« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2014, 10:09:55 AM »

Sabre you get DS & LS points for the amazing demonstration. Prompts me to build my Manticore Staff or better yet a Guardian staff and what dullness was that again? Wind Demon? Well that was wonderful and the practice sessions have now been put on hold till I get my hands on another Manticore or a set of Guardians. I have been very impressed.

Thanks for the appreciation of my efforts, Kal-El and have fun on your venture/journey into staff combat. Looking forward to seeing you wield it one day. Smiley

scraver
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 89

Force is in the application

« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2014, 08:43:52 AM »

I just loaded the sounds from the LS version of this font.
Nicely done guys.

Guardian with Sound (Emerald) and nickel plated shroud

Wish list:
Bunch of DIY bits. Cheesy

Kal-El
Knight Commander

« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2014, 04:45:47 PM »

Watch "4 channel emerald RGBA overlord settings review" on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnrrgN7HtwI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

wanted to show off custom color and pulse settings for PO and VA. Also have to give homage to eerockk who provided the sensor settings which i now use use on the majority of my sabers. Thanks again Eerockk. Props also go out to Zren Tobas who provided me with the sound font that i currently use on the majority of my sabers as well. Thanks to boys of theses gentlemen for all their hard work to make videos like these possible! Any points go to them.

eerockk
Knight Commander

« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2014, 06:19:22 PM »

Thank you, Kal-El. I'm very glad I could help. That video was awesome!

Kal-El
Knight Commander

« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2014, 01:05:51 PM »

Thanks,  that's huge coming from you! I really feel like the community here supports the heck out of one another so I felt it right to try help the only way I know how...information and inspiration! You and Shren really hit a home run with the sound fonts, and i now run your settings on all my sabers with sound " as they are perfect!" Where as I also run the DS and LS on all my sabers as well. So to contribute I thought I'd share one of my emeralds settings just to complete the trifecta.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 01:12:27 PM by Kal-El » Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: