Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: The Legacies He Left  (Read 8203 times)
BenPass
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 690

Jedi Consular

« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2014, 03:20:10 AM »

Thanks! I'd say a fair few will get it or guess, but I think it'll be fun to keep it from being clearly stated.

May the Force be with me? Sure! It can come along!
"Lux triumphat super obscurum" - "Light triumphs over darkness"

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2014, 12:55:55 AM »

Thanks! I'd say a fair few will get it or guess, but I think it'll be fun to keep it from being clearly stated.

If people don't get it I'll have to start singing Tongue

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Deceptae
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -90

Power, Passion, Strength

« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2014, 12:57:39 AM »

If people don't get it I'll have to start singing Tongue

Oh god anything but that!

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

Genkaku Sho`shyk
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 141

only the force, nothing more, nothing less

« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2014, 01:56:52 AM »

anxiously awaiting the next feed... ***

BenPass
Knight Commander

Jedi Consular

« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2014, 01:58:19 AM »

I may well get one up tonight with the tremendously crappy evening I've had...perhaps how he was an enemy...

Deceptae
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -90

Power, Passion, Strength

« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2014, 02:08:38 AM »

Hope so...

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

BenPass
Knight Commander

Jedi Consular

« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2014, 04:37:08 AM »

The Criminal

Host – “Good evening, everyone and thank you for joining us tonight as we continue our series of interviews. We have already heard one man’s tale of how he met his hero and The Legacies He Left. Despite the wonderful memories that were shared previously, our guest tonight knew a different side of this larger than life man.

You will hear firsthand the memories and experiences our guest had and how they helped form his opinion. Please welcome, joining us from prison where he is living out consecutive life sentences, Paykal Zahn. Mister Zahn, we understand that your experiences with him were vastly different than those of our previous guest. Will share your memories with us?”

Zahn – “I’ll tell you what that no good piece of… I’ll tell you what he did to me. A long while back, I worked with him on a few jobs. We was guns for hire and did whatever we needed to do to make our money.”

Host – “Anything?”

Zahn – “Clean your ears out; that’s what I said. We did what we needed to do. Your ‘great hero’ was just like me ‘cept he was quicker on the trigger. If we was s’posed to steal a ring from someone’s finger, he’d take the finger too. If someone crossed the boss, it’d be me and ‘Plague’ that went.”

Host – “I’m sorry, ‘Plague’?”

Zahn – “What’s wrong with you, pretty boy? Got crud in your ears or somethin’? We called your hero ‘Plague’. And shut your mouth, I’ll tell you why. He was called ‘Plague’ because he didn’t care who he killed. Huh, I remember one time there was a pretty boy like you walkin’ by wearin’ a hat Plague liked. So Plague shot ‘im and took the hat. Yeah, he’s no hero.

Well, me and Plague worked together because we got the job done and the boss liked it. One day the boss called us in and told us ‘bout some big job he had planned; it was s’posed to make us all rich enough to retire. ‘Course, it was goin’ to be real dangerous."

Host – “It sounds like that kind of criminal life would always be dangerous. The law would be after you as soon as they discovered what you had done and who you were. What made this particular job so dangerous?”

Zahn – “I’m getting’ there! Anyway, we was s’posed to rob a bank on the capitol. It was goin’ to be a big job, but the boss thought we could do it. So, he sent us to the capitol with a team of five others.

Once we got to the bank, we did what we did best. Me and Plague killed the guards and fought our way through to the vault. We used the other five as pack animals to move the money and made it back to our ship.”

Host – “If it was such a successful run, why do you hate him then?”

Zahn – “What’d I tell you? Interrupt me again and you don’t get the story. Anyway, once we got back to the ship, we did what the boss told us to do; we shot the five hired hands and got out of the capitol as fast as we could.

We had to refuel the ship before we could make it back to the boss so we stopped ‘bout halfway there. While we was gettin’ the fuel, I turned around for a minute and Plague goes and shoots me in the back!

I dropped to the dust and Plague takes off for who knows where. As if that wasn’t bad enough, the ‘authorities’ show up and arrest me. Seems Plague told ‘em who I was, that I robbed the bank, and that I hid the money somewhere. I told ‘em all what happened, even told ‘em that I was with a team, but they locked me up anyway.

Come to find out later, Plague had been tellin’ the ‘authorities’ ‘bout what we’d been doing and said that I’d been the one doin’ all the killin’. No one cared what I said and they locked me up anyway. I’m in jail ‘cause that lousy piece of trash lied to me, stole from me, and tried to kill me! He’s no hero; he’s scum. He's a murderer, a thief, and a cheat!”

Host – “Well, Mister Zahn, thank you for sharing your…interesting tale with us. As we mentioned in the beginning of this series, this man has worn many different faces through his life. As with us all, he has been many different people over the years and not all of those people have been good or heroic. Sometimes, he was more sinner than saint.

Please join us again as we continue the series of interviews and memories speaking of this powerful man’s life. We will return next time with another one of The Legacies He Left. Goodnight.”

Genkaku Sho`shyk
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 141

only the force, nothing more, nothing less

« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2014, 07:15:01 PM »

Jedi Galak
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 34

« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2014, 12:10:57 AM »

Awesome can't wait for more installments

Sabers I own: Crimson Reaper RGBW emerald drive,  RGB Overlord, Dominix V3

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2014, 04:18:23 AM »

You may play the hated McDonald's theme jingle. Because I'm loving these. Cool Bravo, Ben!

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

BenPass
Knight Commander

Jedi Consular

« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2014, 04:24:53 AM »

Haha, thanks all! I'm enjoying writing them.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: