Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8   Go Down
Author Topic: Second Winter Raffle 2014 ends 03/06/2014  (Read 37637 times)
Deep
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 700

« on: February 25, 2014, 05:30:04 AM »

Ultrasabers is once again giving away a ridiculous numbers of premium, high quality, feature loaded sabers!  We are closing out the Winter with yet another raffle.  I'm sure the winners of any of our previous raffles can attest to the awesomeness of getting your name pulled and getting that free saber in the mail!  This raffle will only last 10 days and it ends on Thursday, March 6th, 2014.  What that means is if you enter you will have MUCH less competition than our past raffles Which use to last 2-3 weeks.  Higher odds of winning :-)  Which is always good.  Enjoy!  Not to mention we DOUBLED the number of sabers we're giving away!  Which means even HIGHER odds of winning.

Rules
1. To enter this raffle you need to make a purchase of $250 or more between February 24th, 2014 and March 6th, 2014.
2. When you make the purchase be sure to enter the coupon code "WinterRaffle2" and this will serve as your raffle ticket.  Please do not forget to enter this coupon code.
3. This raffle is for Saberforum members ONLY.  Please put your saberforum.com forum name in the comments field of your order.  This is mandatory for raffle consideration.
4. That's it.  You are in and eligible to win one of the 40 prizes (whoa whoa whoa... 40?  Yes, FORTY!!!  this is not a typo people this is real, giving away FORTY free sabers).  Only one ticket per order.  No limit on the number of tickets per customer.

Emerald Prize [one winner]: Any two single color Ultrasabers with Obsidian Sound equipped with 4-Channel Emerald Drivers of YOUR CHOICE and a vented coupler to create the ULTIMATE EMERALD Double Bladed saber

Grand Prize [one winner]: Any two single color Ultrasabers with Obsidian Sound & Flash on Clash of YOUR CHOICE and a vented coupler to create the ULTIMATE Double Bladed saber

First Prize [eight winners]: Random Hilt with Obsidian Sound & 2-channel Emerald Driver
Second Prize [eight winners]: Random Hilt with Random features with Obsidian Sound
Third Prize [ten winners]: Random Hilt with Li-Ion setup
Fourth Prize [twelve winners]: Random Grab Bag Saber

Prizes will be shipped to the same shipping address on the order # with the winning raffle ticket.

Winners will be announced on www.saberforum.com on March 7th and also via email.

GUYS!  These are some AWESOME prizes.  And look at the number of chances you have to win, 40 winners and over only a ten day raffle period!!!  Emerald Sabers! Sabers with Sound!  So many higher end prizes this time! SCORPIONS!  GUARDIANS!  GRAFLEXES!  REAPERS!  OMENS!  AND MORE all being given away this raffle.  And the chances to win are much higher than ever before.  Ask the last raffle winners how GREAT it feels to get that free saber in the mail!  Don't miss out this time around.

Emory "Deep" Harris
www.ultrasabers.com

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2014, 12:40:50 PM »

Woohoo!

I'm looking forward to this Smiley

EDIT: Guardian on deal of the day as well. Nice...
« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 01:00:41 PM by James Casey » Logged

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2014, 02:33:00 PM »

what lovely timing! I had just realised the other day that I have the money to buy my next sabers  Grin

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Darth Zephyrus
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -55

Before me, you are nothing. -Darth Revan

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2014, 03:01:39 PM »

Totally ordered. I'm VERY stoked for this.

Who lives in falsehood slays his soul; whose speech is false, his honor.

-Malice: Blazing Red, Silver FoC
-Guardian: Emerald, Nickel plated, Silver AV
-Crimson Scorpion: Blazing Red, no FoC
-Graflex CE: Emerald, no AV light, Gold Accents
-Menace Staff: Blazing Red, Obsidian V4

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 807

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2014, 04:26:39 PM »

Perfect, I actually have money this time, thanks to my tax return. Now to decide what I want.....

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2014, 11:16:54 PM »

I’m hyped to take part in this raffle. I’ve been going for the sales and offers with my recent orders, but this time I’m jumping on board!

My order:

Guardian with sound
- Guardian Blue (Guardian2, it just seems like the right colour for this hilt)
- Bane’s Heart flash on clash (eerock, I think, has this combo, and it looks amazing)
- Obsidian sound (Of course)
- Non-illuminated AV switch (I went back and forth on this, but the red decorative button is the power switch in my mind – this switch will be low-profile and unobtrusive)
- Heavy-grade blade (Standard length. No doubt I’ll lop a few inches off, but it gives me options)
- Nickel plating (Because it looks amazing)
- Blade plug

Here’s hoping for some great pics and videos from the winners and everyone else who orders over the next ten days! Good luck to everyone who enters!

(And remember, if you’re entering, don’t forget your code and don't forget to put your forum name in the comments box!)
« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 11:34:29 PM by James Casey » Logged

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

The 97th Acolyte
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 93

Member of the Red Jedi Order

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2014, 11:43:23 PM »

Sounds like a solid choice! Good luck!

Raven VA - FOC Silver
Shock - FO
Manticore R+B Emerald
Dominix LE v3 - PO
Initiate LE v3 - AS
Liberator v3 Staff - SRD + CG
Dominix v2 Staff - RGB + BR

The Countess - Curved Custom
-
Behind the strangest of pretences can lie the best of things...

Darth_Phobius47
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -176

Hawkbat 5

« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2014, 01:07:37 AM »

Time to enter my FIRST RAFFLE!!!!

My Arsenal

Dark Arbiter w/sound custom~EG/AS
Dark Standard v3~FO
Dark Liberator v3 (bro)~CG
Initiate v3 (sis)~VA
Grab Bag: Dark SI v3 vert grooves~BR
Consular w/sound~BR/FO
Menace SE w/sound~CG/FO
Raffle prizes: Graflex w/sound~GB/AS
                    Malice w/sound~BR/VA

zang187
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2014, 05:15:16 AM »

I just placed my first order and totally forgot to enter the raffle code  Cry I feel so lame. I wonder if it is like completely too late to get in? Anyone have any info on this?

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2014, 05:53:19 AM »

I just placed my first order and totally forgot to enter the raffle code  Cry I feel so lame. I wonder if it is like completely too late to get in? Anyone have any info on this?

Couple of guys from the last raffle accidently forgot either the code or their forum name.  Just email US about it and they should be able to hook you up Smiley

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

spidie2000
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 39

« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2014, 08:03:37 AM »

I'd really like to get in on this one as I missed the last raffle, I own so many of the hilts now I'm running low on options.  I really want to get an emerald saber and I think I want it to be the Raven.  If it happens to make DotD it may just sway my decision.

Obi-wan CG
Anakin AS
Guardian GB
Dark Arbiter Staff BR
CE Prophecy V3 AB
Archon v2.1 SY
Manticore GB
Consular CG
Aeon v3 LE VA
CE Monarch DVA
Dark SI AS
Dark Catalyst FO
Crimson Reaper PO

Kal-El
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 97

Demon with the face of an Angel

« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2014, 12:54:22 PM »

James I'm so jealous of you, the Guardian is on my short short list and even though i could not get in on the last raffle, I'm still not able to take part in this one either. Cry either way good luck you and everyone else! Can't wait to see some pictures of new sabers everyone orders. Grin

Lightside points if any are given

scraver
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 89

Force is in the application

« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2014, 05:49:19 PM »

Damn it... bit the bullet just because of the Raffle... Credit card is going to hate me. lol

Guardian with Sound (Emerald) and nickel plated shroud

Wish list:
Bunch of DIY bits. Cheesy

JEStucker
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 340

Founder - The Underfunded Force (Light Points)

« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2014, 07:31:28 PM »

Hmmm, ends the day before my next birthday... $250 gets you in... I'm foreseeing a saber in my birthday wishes this year...

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar!

Dominix v2 Fire Orange
Aeon v3 Guardian Blue/Obsidian

JustEd
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 13

« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2014, 08:38:27 PM »

Anyone know if you can use a Paypal for some and then cover the rest with a CC?

There is passion, Yet peace
Serenity, Yet emotion
Chaos, Yet order
I am the wielder of the flame, the protector of balance
I am the holder of the torch, lighting the way
I am the keeper of the flame, soldier of balance
I am a guardian of balance
I am a Gray Jedi

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: