Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down
Author Topic: Second Winter Raffle 2014 ends 03/06/2014  (Read 37675 times)
Relan Tarel jedi kinght
Forge Technician
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #105 on: March 06, 2014, 11:05:17 PM »

You never know sometimes they increase the number of sabers they give away like last time. You got to love theese guies at ultrasabers always out doing themselves with awsom sales deals new products and the raffles and the raffles
Oh ya did I mention the amazing raffles.

<a href="http://www.enjin.com/" alt="swtor guild hosting">[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/bbc902d3fb690dcb.png[/img][/url]
Custom saber-Vigilance

jmPlagueis
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 153

Saber Tinkerer

« Reply #106 on: March 06, 2014, 11:44:01 PM »

You never know sometimes they increase the number of sabers they give away like last time. You got to love theese guies at ultrasabers always out doing themselves with awsom sales deals new products and the raffles and the raffles
Oh ya did I mention the amazing raffles.

They did that? I had no idea.

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #107 on: March 07, 2014, 03:20:30 AM »

Ok, just to keep the excitement going (not like u need it!) and the "I feel like a school kid!" anticipation, here's what happened to me when my first place prize from the first winter raffle showed up at my door.....

My wife ran out while I was at work and picked up my sabers three days before delivery.  Best wife ever(her words Smiley)  But it's true!

Here is my genuine reaction while opening the package, Archon entry, Shock LE prize.

Is this potentially embarrassing?  Maybe.  But it's that free saber in the mail!  I just lost control people!
And, my kids and I immediately playing with my sabers once freed from their confines!

Nothing less than epic!!!!!  Good luck!!!!!

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Jedijosh
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 105

Come back to the light side we have chips & Salsa

« Reply #108 on: March 07, 2014, 03:22:26 AM »

Thank you. *a tear falls from my eye*

Sabers:
Aeon v2 (CG), Archon v2.1 (VA), Graflex CE (Obsidian Emerald), Guardian (Obsidian GB),

Wish list:
Azure Mantis, Arbiter, Bellicose in RGB, Chosen One CE, Consular in CG, Prophecy v3

Relan Tarel jedi kinght
Forge Technician
Knight Commander

« Reply #109 on: March 07, 2014, 03:29:43 AM »

I had verry much the same reaction for the last raffle and when I gave my daughter my raffle prize it was purple her favorite

<a href="http://www.enjin.com/" alt="swtor guild hosting">[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/bbc902d3fb690dcb.png[/img][/url]
Custom saber-Vigilance

Kilazar
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #110 on: March 07, 2014, 03:29:53 AM »

Ok, just to keep the excitement going (not like u need it!) and the "I feel like a school kid!" anticipation, here's what happened to me when my first place prize from the first winter raffle showed up at my door.....

My wife ran out while I was at work and picked up my sabers three days before delivery.  Best wife ever(her words Smiley)  But it's true!

Here is my genuine reaction while opening the package, Archon entry, Shock LE prize.

Is this potentially embarrassing?  Maybe.  But it's that free saber in the mail!  I just lost control people!
And, my kids and I immediately playing with my sabers once freed from their confines!

Nothing less than epic!!!!!  Good luck!!!!!

That is beautiful. I can't wait until I can order my saber. I so want to have saber fights in the living room with my son! Until then I'll just use my shinai to saber fight with him once his Manticore arrives. Cheesy

Mr.0PT1C
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 18

Guardian from the Corellian Jedi Order

« Reply #111 on: March 07, 2014, 04:11:35 AM »

If were throwing out birthdays as motivation...
Mines the 16th...so... Here's to hope lol Grin

Phantasm Saber Staff - GB
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<[]|||[ ]||||||||||]:[||||||||||[ ]|||[]>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Don't tell me the odds.

Darth Burgaar
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -68

Dark Side points Please!

« Reply #112 on: March 07, 2014, 04:23:22 AM »

Well! It's nearly time?! Good luck to everbody who entered, and "May the force be with you . . " *Crosses fingers*  Grin

"The Sith have no Fear and give no Quarter!! If you challenge them? . . then pray the Force is with you!"
My Sabers : Malice, Scorpion & Crimson Scorpion, Archon 2.1, Chosen One CE, Graflex CE (all Emerald) Liberator, 2x Initiate v3.1.

jmPlagueis
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 153

Saber Tinkerer

« Reply #113 on: March 07, 2014, 04:25:59 AM »

You think they'll announce in the wee hours of the morning? We can only hope lol

Relan Tarel jedi kinght
Forge Technician
Knight Commander

« Reply #114 on: March 07, 2014, 04:38:27 AM »

If were throwing out birthdays as motivation...
Mines the 16th...so... Here's to hope lol Grin

Well I'm hoping on the emerald or grand prize( but who isn't ) so I can give one of them to my brother as an early birthday gift when I see him at the end of the month for his son's 1st b-day . So I can keep one for myself but as long as I get one with sound I'll probly give it to him anyway
Quote from: jmPlagueis link=topic=18731.msg292578#msg292578
date=1394166359
You think they'll announce in the wee hours of the morning? We can only hope lol
Last time mine came in at like 4am

Custom saber-Vigilance

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: