Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12   Go Down
Author Topic: The Quiver, a gathering place for Arrowheads.  (Read 43484 times)
Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #150 on: November 29, 2016, 04:06:44 AM »

First episode of what? I saw the first episode of Arrow and Legends of Tomorrow when they aired. I saw the first episode of Flash and Supergirl MONTHS before they aired.

I think he was talking about the first episode of the crossover.

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #151 on: November 29, 2016, 04:52:17 AM »

I think he was talking about the first episode of the crossover.

Yeah.

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #152 on: November 29, 2016, 05:04:32 AM »

In that case, no I haven't watched it yet. I plan to binge watch all 4 back to back on Thursday or Friday.

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #153 on: November 29, 2016, 05:34:49 AM »

In that case, no I haven't watched it yet. I plan to binge watch all 4 back to back on Thursday or Friday.

Ah, I see. You have a DVR?

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

The Mad Professor

« Reply #154 on: December 08, 2016, 05:36:51 AM »

Just finished watching the latest episode and...what?

WHAT?!

WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?!?!?!?!?!

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #155 on: January 28, 2017, 07:06:09 AM »

Just finished S4 E18. I didn't see Laurel's death coming, but I've found that this is a show that doesn't shy away from killing main characters. It's not even hitting me as hard as Felicity leaving the team a few episodes back. I hope she comes back, and I want to see Olicity actually happen.

But death is never the end in this show, so I wonder how long until Laurel's back. Roll Eyes

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #156 on: January 29, 2017, 10:47:02 PM »

If you're all caught up, then you shouldn't have to wait too long.  Roll Eyes Wink

Who has been your favorite villain so far?

‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #157 on: January 30, 2017, 04:29:31 AM »

If you're all caught up, then you shouldn't have to wait too long.  Roll Eyes Wink

Who has been your favorite villain so far?

No one ever stays dead. Roll Eyes

That is a really tough one, I'm really excited to see how it ends with Darhk, but for now I'll say Ra's from S3.

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

The Mad Professor

« Reply #158 on: February 02, 2017, 02:01:33 PM »

So... Dinah Drake. Me likey this new person.

Head canon time: Due to DBI (Damnit Barry Interference), Dinah Drake gets stranded in the past, meets and falls in love with a young Quentin Lance, and gives birth to Laurel and Sara. I mean, we know that Mrs. Lance's name was indeed Dinah, and the complexion and hair color are similar

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #159 on: February 02, 2017, 06:05:47 PM »

No one ever stays dead. Roll Eyes

That is a really tough one, I'm really excited to see how it ends with Darhk, but for now I'll say Ra's from S3.

I quite liked Ra's as well. Deathstroke's long game was fantastic, but Ra's is one of the insurmountable enemies that really had our hero struggling.

So... Dinah Drake. Me likey this new person.

Head canon time: Due to DBI (Damnit Barry Interference), Dinah Drake gets stranded in the past, meets and falls in love with a young Quentin Lance, and gives birth to Laurel and Sara. I mean, we know that Mrs. Lance's name was indeed Dinah, and the complexion and hair color are similar

I can get behind that.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #160 on: February 02, 2017, 08:33:10 PM »

I quite liked Ra's as well. Deathstroke's long game was fantastic, but Ra's is one of the insurmountable enemies that really had our hero struggling.

I personally don't get what people liked about Slade so much. Heck, I probably liked Merlyn in S1 better as a villain than him. Undecided

That's exactly what I liked about Ra's. It seemed completely hopeless and yet Ollie still found a way. That's what I didn't like about the original Superman, there was no challenge whatsoever for Supes.

I'm really excited for the season finale of S4. I'm watching it later today. The threat of world destruction plus Darhk's magic, what will Oliver and team do?

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #161 on: February 02, 2017, 08:44:02 PM »

I personally don't get what people liked about Slade so much. Heck, I probably liked Merlyn in S1 better as a villain than him. Undecided

That's exactly what I liked about Ra's. It seemed completely hopeless and yet Ollie still found a way. That's what I didn't like about the original Superman, there was no challenge whatsoever for Supes.

I'm really excited for the season finale of S4. I'm watching it later today. The threat of world destruction plus Darhk's magic, what will Oliver and team do?

It's not Slade I like, he a terrible person, I do however admire his patience, and determination in waiting to tear Ollie down bit by bit.

Other than that though, I found Ra's to be a better foil to Oliver. Bringing Ollie to the breaking point, of his mind, and his body. I agree with you about Merlyn as well, in the same vein as Ra's, he challenged who Oliver was, and what he thought he was fighting for.

I think you might be surprised by the outcome of the finale.  Grin

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #162 on: February 02, 2017, 08:48:00 PM »

It's not Slade I like, he a terrible person, I do however admire his patience, and determination in waiting to tear Ollie down bit by bit.

Other than that though, I found Ra's to be a better foil to Oliver. Bringing Ollie to the breaking point, of his mind, and his body. I agree with you about Merlyn as well, in the same vein as Ra's, he challenged who Oliver was, and what he thought he was fighting for.

I think you might be surprised by the outcome of the finale.  Grin

Well, obviously. I've just read here that some of you really liked him as a villain. I'm not saying I didn't, just not as much as the others.

Exactly that about Ra's.

We'll see. I hope to start it in 1 1/2 hours.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #163 on: February 02, 2017, 11:25:55 PM »

The season finale was good, not as good as the finales for the previous 3 seasons IMO. They ended it in a way the show could end, but obviously it didn't.

Season 4, understandably, is as much as my current streaming service owns. Do you guys know if there's a website or something that I can start Season 5 on?

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

The Mad Professor

« Reply #164 on: February 02, 2017, 11:33:16 PM »

The season finale was good, not as good as the finales for the previous 3 seasons IMO. They ended it in a way the show could end, but obviously it didn't.

Season 4, understandably, is as much as my current streaming service owns. Do you guys know if there's a website or something that I can start Season 5 on?

Hulu is the only legal website I can give you.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: