Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68   Go Down
Author Topic: Reboot: Guild of the Living Force, Ambria (all posts are in character)  (Read 217064 times)
Deceptae
Knight Commander
*

Force Alignment: -90
Posts: 2004

Power, Passion, Strength


« Reply #990 on: August 28, 2014, 02:20:07 PM »

:: Nok-Su Cao::
::Paladin Coordinator::
::Beskar Beviin::

The Kaminoan had been sitting patiently On the way to Lake Natth, letting the Dark energy flow through his Being. At the mention of an object rising from the lake he opened his eyes and looked out the viewport. The first thing he noticed was the unprecidented number of Hsiss swarming the area, along with the Sith embassy's shuttle lying decrepit in their midst. Using the Force to enhance his vision, he could make out the enormous black obelisk jutting upward from the mineral formations that usually protruded from the inky water.

He reshut his eyelids before the escape pod launched but gathered as much from Ikis.

"Land here, let us find out what our guest is up to, shall we?"
Logged

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

Xaeyon
Knight Commander
*

Force Alignment: 128
Posts: 1476


読めるなら、連絡ください


« Reply #991 on: August 29, 2014, 05:51:35 AM »

:: Raeoar - Selkath ::
:: Guild Explorer ::
:: Thon's Enclave ::


Raeoar was fuming silently. The nerve of the Guild to politely stroll and 'chat' while that thing posed a serious threat to the planet. Already it had transformed the surrounding area, interfered with all their technology, and attacked their personnel. There was tension between this incarnation and the other, a tension that would spell disaster for everyone, which may not be anchored in time and space...
Logged

GCW RP - Bothan Spc Tharu Tyy'n

Catalyst (CG) - Prophecy (VA) - The Beast (no blade)
Reading Textbooks; Playing Pokemon Alpha Sapphire

kewlkev360
Knight Commander
*

Force Alignment: 232
Posts: 3808



« Reply #992 on: August 29, 2014, 07:32:14 AM »

:: Khe'vhiin Sharu, Human quartermaster ::
:: Aboard the Beskar Beviin ::

"Get scans of that...thing."

::Khe'vhiin did not like the way this was looking.  Too many unknowns, too any of those Hsiss dragons, and why would the Sith launch his escape pod?  A diversion? Or had the shuttle systems failed like at the Enclave?  If that was the case then why hadn't it affected the Beskar Beviin?::

"I'm starting the landing cycle, be on your guard."
Logged


Krace
Game Master
Moderator
Knight Commander
*****

Force Alignment: 150
Posts: 2855


For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)


« Reply #993 on: August 29, 2014, 10:26:23 AM »

:: Ikis Epecegu - Twi'lek ::
:: Guild Paladin ::
:: Aboard the Beskar Beviin ::

~Ikis nodded at Khe'vhiin's words.  He had already been scanning the object, though sensors weren't telling him much that his senses weren't already.  The object absolutely radiated dark power and made him very uneasy since they didn't yet know what it was.  Even with the Hssiss not yet in the area of the shuttle or where they were landing, they would be a danger.  Especially since many of the readings were MUCH larger than the average one.  He continued to get scans of the monolith, still trying to figure why he felt like he'd run into something like this before.  It also was not a good sign that the escape pod on Metus' shuttle had been launched, but he was tracking the pod on the side to see where it landed, if it landed in range of the sensors.  When told to be on guard, he softly grunted an affirmative.~

"You don't have to tell me twice..."

~They would have to be extremely cautious.  If the dark lady or whoever and her giant dark side artifact were what made Metus run....~

"Oh no...  No, no, no...  It can't be!"

~That was it, the connection.  They had talked about it earlier with Metus.  The dark lady, possibly the one Sith sorceress that caused the planet to be ravaged by a ritual gone out of control, it was recorded in the archives and thought that she used a massive Sith artifact that had been constructed.  If this was a recreation of that, then the whole planet truly was in danger.  The others were looking at him and he spoke up.~

"That obelisk, or whatever it is...  If the dark presence here at the lake is the reincarnation of the Sith sorceress that caused the planet to be wiped out thousands of years ago, and that big thing is a recreation of the artifact she used in the ritual, then we may be looking at another planetary annihilation.  We need to warn the Council and something must be done before someone tries to recreate the event again."
Logged




Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Deceptae
Knight Commander
*

Force Alignment: -90
Posts: 2004

Power, Passion, Strength


« Reply #994 on: August 29, 2014, 12:46:57 PM »

"By the Force..."

Cao was shocked by the implications of Epecegu's theory. Without waiting for the ship to fully land, he unharnessed himself from his seat and flipped his commlink to call Master Nonymous, he concentrated on the Master in an effort to get an answer.
Logged

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

kewlkev360
Knight Commander
*

Force Alignment: 232
Posts: 3808



« Reply #995 on: August 29, 2014, 06:39:04 PM »

:: Ikis Epecegu - Twi'lek ::
:: Guild Paladin ::
:: Aboard the Beskar Beviin ::

~Ikis nodded at Khe'vhiin's words.  He had already been scanning the object, though sensors weren't telling him much that his senses weren't already.  The object absolutely radiated dark power and made him very uneasy since they didn't yet know what it was.  Even with the Hssiss not yet in the area of the shuttle or where they were landing, they would be a danger.  Especially since many of the readings were MUCH larger than the average one.  He continued to get scans of the monolith, still trying to figure why he felt like he'd run into something like this before.  It also was not a good sign that the escape pod on Metus' shuttle had been launched, but he was tracking the pod on the side to see where it landed, if it landed in range of the sensors.  When told to be on guard, he softly grunted an affirmative.~

"You don't have to tell me twice..."

~They would have to be extremely cautious.  If the dark lady or whoever and her giant dark side artifact were what made Metus run....~

"Oh no...  No, no, no...  It can't be!"

~That was it, the connection.  They had talked about it earlier with Metus.  The dark lady, possibly the one Sith sorceress that caused the planet to be ravaged by a ritual gone out of control, it was recorded in the archives and thought that she used a massive Sith artifact that had been constructed.  If this was a recreation of that, then the whole planet truly was in danger.  The others were looking at him and he spoke up.~

"That obelisk, or whatever it is...  If the dark presence here at the lake is the reincarnation of the Sith sorceress that caused the planet to be wiped out thousands of years ago, and that big thing is a recreation of the artifact she used in the ritual, then we may be looking at another planetary annihilation.  We need to warn the Council and something must be done before someone tries to recreate the event again."

:: Khe'vhiin Sharu, Human quartermaster ::
:: Aboard the Beskar Beviin ::


::Khe'vhiin halted the landing for several minutes and stared at the floating object.::

"With that kind of theory I really think landing is a bad idea.  I vote for a proton torpedo salvo, but I don't suppose any of you agree."

::He sighed, then continued with the landing.::

"Let me know if you pick up our missing Sith Lord, or any other beings besides the dragons on scanners."
Logged


ed_ification
Knight Commander
*

Force Alignment: -385
Posts: 4171


Darth Cronfios


« Reply #996 on: August 29, 2014, 06:39:38 PM »

Pain.

But pain was good.

Life began with pain.  Existence was pain.  It began in pain, and ended in pain.

Pain was weakness fleeing the self.

Metus opened his eyes slowly.  Thankfully, it did not seem as though his injuries were any worse.  Some small comfort, in the face of things.  He oriented himself, and pulled out the emergency field kit.  Kolto patches, stims, ration pills, and tranquilizers lay within.  The patches would assist with the worst of his injuries... the rest he did not need.  He slowly applied what he could to his leg, but he could tell that he would need more to be fully healed.

He held no resentment for K'tain.  She had done her duty as a Sith... she had simply lost the struggle.

Metus had won.  He intended to continue to do so.

As the kolto dried, he let his anger out, and slammed the door outward violently.  He was not shrinking away from what was coming...
Logged

Sabers:
MR Vader - ANH
MR Vader - ESB
Dark War Glaive - Blazing Red - "Belligerence"
Standard Issue Grab Bag - Guardian Blue - "Bastion"
2 Shock LEs - Violet - "Perseverance" and "Integrity"
Archon - "Insight"
Dark Initiate - "Harbinger"

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander
*

Force Alignment: 3213
Posts: 5377


You can't take the sky from me....


« Reply #997 on: September 02, 2014, 08:16:29 AM »

:: Aedryn Kescari, Twi'lek Explorer ::
:: Aboard the Beskar Beviin ::

Aedryn had been half concentrating on the chatter around her, half concentrating on the Force. She had been very carefully reaching out, trying to sense anything in particular at the dark lake, but without making herself sick like she had last time here. Eventually she gave up. She couldn't tell them any more than they could probably Sense themselves, or discover with the ships sensors.

As her attention was directed more towards Ikis, her face went grim. His theory was not a comforting one, but perhaps the best so far.

"I'm not sure what we are going to be able to do against a reincarnated Sith sorceress since we had seemingly no defence or attack against that white tree lady."

She sighed and reached out again, this time trying to find the Sith in his escape pod. Amongst all the Dark presences and the Darkness pouring off the obelisk it was difficult, but she eventually found what she thought might be Metus.

"I think Metus is still alive, its hard to tell but I'm sure that's his Dark presence."
Logged

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Krace
Game Master
Moderator
Knight Commander
*****

Force Alignment: 150
Posts: 2855


For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)


« Reply #998 on: September 02, 2014, 02:55:54 PM »

:: Ikis Epecegu - Twi'lek ::
:: Guild Paladin ::
:: Aboard the Beskar Beviin ::

~Ikis could tell by the others reactions that they were just as worried about the implications of his idea as he was.  He looked over at Khe'vhiin and smirked a little in response to his statement.~

"I think you'd find that even with a couple dozen capitol class missiles that we'd probably not even make a dent in that thing.  However I think that idea should be kept in mind since our orbital station is equipped with several dozen of such caliber of missiles."

~He went back to the scanners after the comments about Metus.~

"I've managed to track his pod.  He's about half a kilometer northeast of where his shuttle is, which puts him around the edge of the lake a bit."

~Ikis looked at his companions as the ship finally touched down.~

"I propose we go out and check Metus' shuttle and see if there is anything we can ascertain from it without lingering too long.  Then we should probably try and circle around and find the pod and Metus.  I certainly do not want a Sith running free around a dark artifact of such power."

~He looked over at Khe'vhiin.~

"Do you have any fuel left in that pack, and if not, do you have some on board that you can refuel quickly?  It may come in handy."
Logged




Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

ed_ification
Knight Commander
*

Force Alignment: -385
Posts: 4171


Darth Cronfios


« Reply #999 on: September 02, 2014, 07:48:54 PM »

::Escape pod wreckage::

Metus stepped out, slowly.  The ground was marshy and wet.  The kolto was doing its part to aid his injuries...  but to knit all of his flesh would take more kolto than he had.

The edifice, dark and forbidding, rose in front of him... at once, seemingly close and simultaneously very distant.  Was it a projection?  Perhaps a result of the Hssiss... or, like the white tree creature, perhaps a chrysalis of sorts?

He debated, briefly, on the merits of pushing for annexation of this planet by the Empire...  but that could not occur yet.  Not without further understanding.  Clearly, however, this planet had hidden resources that needed to be better exploited...
Logged

Sabers:
MR Vader - ANH
MR Vader - ESB
Dark War Glaive - Blazing Red - "Belligerence"
Standard Issue Grab Bag - Guardian Blue - "Bastion"
2 Shock LEs - Violet - "Perseverance" and "Integrity"
Archon - "Insight"
Dark Initiate - "Harbinger"

kewlkev360
Knight Commander
*

Force Alignment: 232
Posts: 3808



« Reply #1000 on: September 03, 2014, 09:24:57 AM »

:: Khe'vhiin Sharu, Human quartermaster ::
:: Aboard the Beskar Beviin ::

"Yeah, you might be right.  It will take a few minutes for me to refuel.  Power everything down except the engines and sensors.  Set the sensors to scan every few minutes and transmit to the enclave.  I want the others to know what happens even if we don't make it back."

::Khe'vhiin stood up from the pilot's chair and headed aft.  He kept a workbench in his quarters where he could work on his equipment.  He awkwardly unhooked the jetpack from his back armor plate and set it on the table. He had to admit that having the thirty kilo jetpack off his back felt good, but he couldn't let himself relax and enjoy it.  He removed the cover plate to expose the fuel cell and began swapping the drained cell for a fresh one.::
Logged


Krace
Game Master
Moderator
Knight Commander
*****

Force Alignment: 150
Posts: 2855


For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)


« Reply #1001 on: September 03, 2014, 09:35:52 AM »

:: Ikis Epecegu - Twi'lek ::
:: Guild Paladin ::
:: Aboard the Beskar Beviin ::

~Ikis nodded at Khe'vhiin and started helping power the ship systems down, leaving the reactor and engines online as well as the sensors.  After that he set the sensors on automatic sweep of the area to track everything.  In addition to setting it to be sending data to the Guild he set up alerts for his comm to be notified in case of large movements of Hssiss or massive power spikes.  He looked over at Nok-Su.~

"Any luck getting any of the Council on the comm yet?""
Logged




Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Deceptae
Knight Commander
*

Force Alignment: -90
Posts: 2004

Power, Passion, Strength


« Reply #1002 on: September 03, 2014, 03:17:40 PM »

::Nok-Su Cao::

The Paladin Coordinator cursed violently in Kamin when Ikis inquired the status of his call. Had the words fallen into privvy ears he might have gotten much more than the concerned look on the red Twi'lek's face. As it was, he cut the call off and replaced the device to it's pouch on his belt.

"Nothing. You and Aedryn are going to the Obelisk, correct? I'd like to check on Metus and presumably meet you within an hour."

He  turned and called toward Sharu, "Kev, I'll be right behind you on the way to the pod. If anything goes wrong, signal your distress beacon!"
Logged

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander
*

Force Alignment: 3213
Posts: 5377


You can't take the sky from me....


« Reply #1003 on: September 08, 2014, 09:20:58 AM »

:: Aedryn Kescari, Twi'lek Explorer ::
:: Aboard the Beskar Beviin ::

"Oh great, we get to check out the obelisk with just the two of us. That'll be just fun with so many hssiss around and the dark side of the Force dogging our every step" Aedryn commented drily. Even though the Guild was neutral in the Force and believed in balance, in general Aedryn preferred to draw upon the light.

She sighed and stood up, making sure her satchel was sitting comfortable and out of the way, then headed towards the boarding ramp.
Logged

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

ed_ification
Knight Commander
*

Force Alignment: -385
Posts: 4171


Darth Cronfios


« Reply #1004 on: September 09, 2014, 07:02:25 AM »

::Escape Pod Wreckage::

The roar of a ship's repulsors drew Metus' attention.  A ship - not one he recognized.  The presence aboard was vaguely familiar, however...  the Guildlings.  Not all of them, though... several of the presences that he had felt near their Enclave were not present.  At least some of them were learning.

The children were wandering into a VERY dangerous arena.  It would be interesting to see who would survive.
Logged

Sabers:
MR Vader - ANH
MR Vader - ESB
Dark War Glaive - Blazing Red - "Belligerence"
Standard Issue Grab Bag - Guardian Blue - "Bastion"
2 Shock LEs - Violet - "Perseverance" and "Integrity"
Archon - "Insight"
Dark Initiate - "Harbinger"

Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: