Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68]   Go Down
Author Topic: Reboot: Guild of the Living Force, Ambria (all posts are in character)  (Read 217792 times)
Krace
Game Master
Moderator
Knight Commander
*****

Force Alignment: 150
Posts: 2855


For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)


« Reply #1005 on: September 09, 2014, 02:57:23 PM »

:: Ikis Epecegu - Twi'lek ::
:: Guild Paladin ::
:: Aboard the Beskar Beviin ::

~Ikis patted Aedryn on the shoulder as they made their way towards the boarding ramp.~

"Don't worry, we'll check out the shuttle and then make our way only as far as we can towards the obelisk.  I don't plan on trying to carve my way through a herd of hssiss.  If we can't cloak our way through with the dark side, or resistance becomes too tough with just cutting the ones down that come at us, then we will turn back.  I'm not sure we could get all the way up to that thing anyway without being overpowered."

~He led the way down the ramp and drew both of his sabers and started jogging to where the shuttle was just a bit away, his eyes swiveling constantly to keep watch and also reaching out with the Force to feel for any hssiss.~
Logged




Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

kewlkev360
Knight Commander
*

Force Alignment: 232
Posts: 3808



« Reply #1006 on: September 09, 2014, 06:46:22 PM »

:: Khe'vhiin Sharu, Human quartermaster ::
:: Aboard the Beskar Beviin ::

::Finished with the refueling process, Khe'vhiin reattached the jetpack and ran a quick systems check.  'All systems within normal parameters' the heads-up display inside his helmet reported.  Satisfied, Khe'vhiin exited the ship and headed towards the escape pod.  The air was suffused with the Dark Side, thick and heady.  The light from the sun seemed less bright somehow and the shadows cast seemed darker; they were malevolent beings blacker than the depths of space that stalked him with every step.  Danger seemed to lurk around every rock and obstruction.  Khe'vhiin's grip tightened on both his blaster and Beskad.  He wanted to turn back, but he pressed on towards the escape pod, hoping Nok-Su caught up to him soon.::
Logged


ed_ification
Knight Commander
*

Force Alignment: -385
Posts: 4171


Darth Cronfios


« Reply #1007 on: September 14, 2014, 07:28:22 AM »

Near Lake Natth

Sors was so thick here...  like drying blood, thick and viscous.  Metus could feel that knife edge...  but this was where he lived, the predatory side of life.  All of his people lived in this place - the People had emerged into the galaxy old, and educated themselves through that time.  The weakest of them was still a potent force, and those who learned to truly harness Sors typically brought new definitions to the People on topics such as order and strength.

This place, this new feature...  spoke to him.  If another avatar was here, as he surmised...  could he gain the upper hand over it, if he could survive the initial contact?
Logged

Sabers:
MR Vader - ANH
MR Vader - ESB
Dark War Glaive - Blazing Red - "Belligerence"
Standard Issue Grab Bag - Guardian Blue - "Bastion"
2 Shock LEs - Violet - "Perseverance" and "Integrity"
Archon - "Insight"
Dark Initiate - "Harbinger"

Master Rel
Game Master
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!
******

Force Alignment: 1884
Posts: 12894


Martial artist, fabricator, chef, resident Ortolan


« Reply #1008 on: September 18, 2014, 05:55:38 PM »

:: The dark lake ::

The sky over the lake is turning ugly, a purple black cloud front begins to build up and a new batch of rain drops with intent.

Vast throngs of great lizards in various colors and sizes lay about the lake, all facing the imposing black obelisk.  As if by a silent mark, land dragons begin calling, baying into the rain.

A great cracking sound can be heard, even through the torrential rain fall, and pieces of the obelisk break and fall away.



*****


:: Thon's enclave ::

The guild members are making small talk as they steer the lady in white towards the command shuttle, offering to give a guided tour from the air, compare notes from her memory when she suddenly stiffens and then falls.

Guildsmen react, but it is the elder who is quickest, gently pushing the other guildsmen away with a wave of his hand as he steps into her path catching her with cloaked hands.  Gently setting her down, calling for assistance for the guild medic.
Logged



Light side points please Smiley

ed_ification
Knight Commander
*

Force Alignment: -385
Posts: 4171


Darth Cronfios


« Reply #1009 on: September 18, 2014, 06:16:10 PM »

The Marshes near Lake Natth

Metus turned as the Hssiss began to bellow.  Seemingly unified.  That the creatures remained invisible would unnerve many.

Indeed, to hear this number of Hssiss calling was somewhat disturbing - Metus had never seen or heard of such.

There were tales, tales of older times, that stated that when the Jedi first roamed Korriban's soils following the death of the false tyrant Revan, the Hssiss were controlled by the dead.  But never in this number, Metus believed.  He also doubted that the creatures would come to his aid, were he to attempt to influence them - whatever was at work here was leagues beyond even his age...
Logged

Sabers:
MR Vader - ANH
MR Vader - ESB
Dark War Glaive - Blazing Red - "Belligerence"
Standard Issue Grab Bag - Guardian Blue - "Bastion"
2 Shock LEs - Violet - "Perseverance" and "Integrity"
Archon - "Insight"
Dark Initiate - "Harbinger"

Master Rel
Game Master
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!
******

Force Alignment: 1884
Posts: 12894


Martial artist, fabricator, chef, resident Ortolan


« Reply #1010 on: September 26, 2014, 05:34:06 PM »

:: The dark lake ::

More large shards fall off the monolith, as a heavy blue black inky smoke pours out of the fissures...the dragons fade in and out of visibility, continuing to bellow.

There are several close to the low laying smoke and they begin to wreath and twist as if being made of clay and being contorted by an angry sculptor.  These dragons disintegrate within the fog like smoke, with the nearby dragons hardly noticing.



*****


:: Thon's enclave ::

The guild medic clears the short distance and with caution begins to take a ready of the white lady.

Medic "She seems to be fine as best I can tell, her connection to the Force is overwhelming...perhaps a non-Force sensitive doctor or a med droid would be better suited due her unique status Guild Master?"
Logged



Light side points please Smiley

ed_ification
Knight Commander
*

Force Alignment: -385
Posts: 4171


Darth Cronfios


« Reply #1011 on: September 26, 2014, 06:05:58 PM »

The Marshes near Lake Natth

And now this hatchling came forth...  what would the egg disgorge, Metus wondered...

The way the dragons came and gathered, the being within held great power.  If, as he guessed, it held the destructive power that the other held on its emergence, then Metus knew that he needed to be ready...
Logged

Sabers:
MR Vader - ANH
MR Vader - ESB
Dark War Glaive - Blazing Red - "Belligerence"
Standard Issue Grab Bag - Guardian Blue - "Bastion"
2 Shock LEs - Violet - "Perseverance" and "Integrity"
Archon - "Insight"
Dark Initiate - "Harbinger"

Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: