Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: bellicose color  (Read 3558 times)
darth vulkaan
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 2

dark side points please!

« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2011, 04:23:31 PM »

thats true.  but i got to admit the pyrestone orange would look sick on the bellicose.  that's probably what I'll do. 

We are but shadow's of the force.  We must destroy the light if there is to be complete darkness.

Master Artorius Vidnyl
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 759

Suns of the Force

« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2011, 05:50:59 PM »

thats true.  but i got to admit the pyrestone orange would look sick on the bellicose.  that's probably what I'll do. 

Good!  Always best to go with the color you most desire!

Daishi
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -11

« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2011, 11:21:06 AM »

Personally I've never been a fan of orange or yellow to begin with... but I think they suit the Bellicose just fine =D <- then again I guess the beam colour is more based on the person than the hilt.

I'm rolling with Sunriders since I like green and being that it's my first saber with sound I figgured I'd spoil myself with a RGB colour hehe =D

But hey if you have trouble deciding get quick disconnect and get multiple LEDs xD so you can change if you feel like somthing else another day (also you'll never regret your pick =D)

darth vulkaan
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 2

dark side points please!

« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2011, 10:16:50 PM »

well i got my saber and i eventually went with purple cause i just thought it would look just a little nicer and i must say im very happy with my decision!

We are but shadow's of the force.  We must destroy the light if there is to be complete darkness.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: