Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14   Go Down
Author Topic: Second Winter Raffle 2014 Winners!  (Read 58338 times)
agentskullder
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2014, 07:31:59 AM »

Second place win on a first time raffle! How can I go to sleep now?? Thanks Ultrasabers! Will post pics or a vid. Keep up the excellent sabersmithing!

Aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?

Shadowous Phantom
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 50

« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2014, 07:34:10 AM »

Someone strike me with their saber to make sure I am not dreaming.  Just got home from work and checked the forum to find that I won the Grand Prize.  Woo Hoo!  Now I need to play the lottery.  First time I have ever won something this awesome in a raffle.  Not sure if I will be able to sleep now.

Thank you Ultra Sabers for putting on such a great raffle, not only once, but twice and giving away so many prizes.

Congrats to all of the winners!  JediJosh is going to enjoy that Emerald prize I am sure.  He has either not discovered he won yet or he has passed out from the excitement and has been unable to respond.

James Casey, you are right, I am already going nuts trying to decide.  Pics and maybe video to come.

Thanks again US!

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2014, 07:35:55 AM »

Congrats to all the winners, can't wait to see pics of everybody's sabers!!! Smiley

A special congrats on that raffle win, James, I know you've been wanting to get in on another raffle for a while now!

Kilazar
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2014, 07:36:01 AM »

Second place win on a first time raffle! How can I go to sleep now?? Thanks Ultrasabers! Will post pics or a vid. Keep up the excellent sabersmithing!

I know right? I didn't mean to stay up late, but I did.. and once midnight hit I kept hitting f5 Wink. And NOW I can't sleep. Good thing I'm between jobs at the moment, so no worries on being too tired. Between jobs by choice btw. Don't think I wasted money I didn't have Smiley

Khaalis
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 38

« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2014, 07:52:10 AM »

Well, maybe next time. I figures as soon as I got the shipping confirmation for my order, they day before winners were announced that i t meant I hadn't won. Maybe next year.

Congrats to all the winners, and a shout out to the US guys for the added prized!

My Sabers (All customized & Obsidian): Emerald Archon v2.1 (DVA),  Emerald Dark Menace (SY), Emerald Shock LE (BR)

Strifey7
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -1

Join the dark side, We have cookies.

« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2014, 07:56:27 AM »

Gz to everyone who won! Smiley I'm happy for you all Smiley would have been nice to win myself too, but i never win so i kinda knew this would happen Wink But seriously, big gz to everyone Smiley Enjoy your sabers! ^^

Manticore BR with Silver FoC, Obsidian and High profile pommel.

I'm not evil, I'm just a horrible person!

Darth Burgaar
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -68

Dark Side points Please!

« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2014, 08:13:33 AM »

Wow! 1st raffle and a forth prize! STOKED!!!  Grin

Congratz to everyone who picked up a prize, and a Megagratz to the major prize winners !

Will post some pitures of my newest acquisition as soon as I'm able  Cheesy

"The Sith have no Fear and give no Quarter!! If you challenge them? . . then pray the Force is with you!"
My Sabers : Malice, Scorpion & Crimson Scorpion, Archon 2.1, Chosen One CE, Graflex CE (all Emerald) Liberator, 2x Initiate v3.1.

Drifter25
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -10

« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2014, 08:15:43 AM »

So for 4th, everything about the saber is randomized, correct?  And they are lit sabers with no sound, correct?

Dark Side points!  FOR THE EMPIRE!

Darth Burgaar
Knight Major

Dark Side points Please!

« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2014, 08:38:40 AM »

4th prizes were grab bag sabers, so they have no sound (usually), the hilt components, color and blade type will be completely random!  Cheesy

However from what I've read about grab bags, sometimes the result can be super awesome! (including rare and prototype sabers!)

"The Sith have no Fear and give no Quarter!! If you challenge them? . . then pray the Force is with you!"
My Sabers : Malice, Scorpion & Crimson Scorpion, Archon 2.1, Chosen One CE, Graflex CE (all Emerald) Liberator, 2x Initiate v3.1.

Shadowous Phantom
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2014, 08:53:56 AM »

James Casey I am blaming you for mentioning it earlier, I am going nuts trying to decide now. LOL.  I am torn.  I am leaning toward the Scorpion, Malice, or Guardian (nickel).  I really like staffs but think that all of these are too large for me to make a staff and I have a couple staffs already.  I kind of want something I do not have which draws me to the Scorpion and Malice, but that Guardian nickel keeps calling out.  I already have an older Guardian in DVA so the other two also keep calling out.

Any suggestions?

Darth Burgaar
Knight Major

Dark Side points Please!

« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2014, 08:59:11 AM »

James Casey I am blaming you for mentioning it earlier, I am going nuts trying to decide now. LOL.  I am torn.  I am leaning toward the Scorpion, Malice, or Guardian (nickel).  I really like staffs but think that all of these are too large for me to make a staff and I have a couple staffs already.  I kind of want something I do not have which draws me to the Scorpion and Malice, but that Guardian nickel keeps calling out.  I already have an older Guardian in DVA so the other two also keep calling out.

Any suggestions?

BOTH!! lol  Grin

Mate I have a Malice and a Crimson Scorpion, they are both quite large and a little heavy, but seriously WORTH IT! specially if you lean a little towards the Dark side . .  Cool

Shadowous Phantom
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2014, 09:21:30 AM »

What kind of switch did you put on your Malice?  I do not think I would like the switch box.  Seems it would get in the way.  Since you have a Crimson Scorpion as well, is is more red in real life or more of a burnt orange?

Mr.0PT1C
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 18

Guardian from the Corellian Jedi Order

« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2014, 09:34:13 AM »

O...M...Force...(first raffle win)

First prize? No...way... Dude. That's awesome. Thanks everyone at ultra sabers!!!  Grin
This, this right here is the reason why I'll be a customer for life and will always drop their names around other forums and to my bros who are also Star Wars fans. I couldn't be more shocked to be honest.

Thanks again guys. I'll post pics when I get them.
 At this point sleep is for the uncivilized...
« Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 09:46:24 AM by Mr.0PT1C » Logged

Phantasm Saber Staff - GB
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<[]|||[ ]||||||||||]:[||||||||||[ ]|||[]>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Don't tell me the odds.

Darth Burgaar
Knight Major

Dark Side points Please!

« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2014, 10:10:06 AM »

What kind of switch did you put on your Malice?  I do not think I would like the switch box.  Seems it would get in the way.  Since you have a Crimson Scorpion as well, is is more red in real life or more of a burnt orange?

It really is a 'Crimson red' if you're not sure what I mean, have a look on the Ultrasabers site, the pictures there are very clear.

also heres a link to my sabers pictures http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=18933.0

Hope that helps a little Shadow!  Wink

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2014, 10:23:07 AM »

Any suggestions?

Congrats, and you're welcome Wink

I was wondering what I'd do, and I think I'd probably have gone for one I really wanted, and one I'd been less certain about. In my case, I think I'd have gone for the Consular, which I've wanted for a long time, and an Omen, which has really caught my eye lately.

If you already have a Guardian, then the Scorpion and Malice seem the obvious choices - two big, brutal 'sabres to balance the elegance of your Guardian. What did you order as your entry? Maybe balancing that could be an idea?

And thanks Prowl, I'm hyped to see what I'll get as my prize... Hoping it's not a fourth Dark Standard, but a free 'sabre is a free 'sabre, no matter what!

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: