Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14   Go Down
Author Topic: Second Winter Raffle 2014 Winners!  (Read 58353 times)
Mrwarcraft
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -9

« Reply #150 on: March 13, 2014, 04:06:20 PM »

Well mine hasn't shipped yet.  I knew it would be a while but seeing everyone else getting theirs, including others with Emerald sabers, sucks.  I'm assuming mine is taking longer due to the Emerald driver being on backorder, but if the others are getting theirs... hmmm.  I think I was probably one of the last to order, so I had to wait for my driver to get in.  *sad face*.  And the fact I have a 4th place saber coming with me has me in anticipation mode x2!!!  People!  POST your pics so I can live vicariously through you!

I am in the exact same boat.  The anticipation is killing me.

Jedijosh
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 105

Come back to the light side we have chips & Salsa

« Reply #151 on: March 13, 2014, 05:49:28 PM »

I am in the exact same boat.  The anticipation is killing me.
My anticipation, I mean brother is texting me to death. Here is an excerpt of the texts he's sent me. Please not these are four different texts.
Email?
Email
Have you checked your email?
Email

Sabers:
Aeon v2 (CG), Archon v2.1 (VA), Graflex CE (Obsidian Emerald), Guardian (Obsidian GB),

Wish list:
Azure Mantis, Arbiter, Bellicose in RGB, Chosen One CE, Consular in CG, Prophecy v3

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #152 on: March 13, 2014, 06:04:05 PM »

Just received my package today - one day earlier than estimated Cheesy Although it wasn't a saber order (only some spare MG blades, batteries and some additional parts), I checked FedEx at least twice a day Tongue

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

HaalNrook
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #153 on: March 13, 2014, 09:32:43 PM »

Thank you so much  Ultrasabers!
Two weeks ago I ordered my first lightsaber: an Emerald Guardian i've been dreaming about for two years and... what a joy! I won a fourth prize and got an Aeon LE with red blade too!!!.

It took only four days to go from Houston TX to Vicenza Italy (two days earlier than estimated)... four days I spent tracking Fedex shipment step by step every trhee hours!!

Wonderful! now I can force my sixteen years old son to practice some dueling techinques with his crazy father!

Bye

Jedieugene
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 5

I will be a Jedi like my father before me

« Reply #154 on: March 13, 2014, 10:18:37 PM »

My anticipation, I mean brother is texting me to death. Here is an excerpt of the texts he's sent me. Please not these are four different texts.
Email?
Email
Have you checked your email?
Email

First off don't pretend you're not excited besides I thought you weren't getting my texts because it looked like they weren't sending

Lightsabers
Prophecy V3 CG Obsidian
Wish list
2 consular's  Obsidian AS color discs so as to make consular staff

Jedijosh
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 105

Come back to the light side we have chips & Salsa

« Reply #155 on: March 13, 2014, 10:36:38 PM »

First off don't pretend you're not excited besides I thought you weren't getting my texts because it looked like they weren't sending
I'm pretending I'm not excited.
And besides patience use the wifi think.

Sabers:
Aeon v2 (CG), Archon v2.1 (VA), Graflex CE (Obsidian Emerald), Guardian (Obsidian GB),

Wish list:
Azure Mantis, Arbiter, Bellicose in RGB, Chosen One CE, Consular in CG, Prophecy v3

Locutis
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -100

Jedi or Sith? Let the board decide my fate!

« Reply #156 on: March 14, 2014, 12:41:42 AM »

UGH! FedEx screwed me again! Cry

I don't know why they didn't drop it off at the leasing office like they've done every other time. Can't blame the weather this time. Roll Eyes

I have to wait another day to find out what I won. It's torture I tell ya! Tongue

Emerald Menace SE*
~Emerald Manticore*
Dark Monarch Scepter CG*
Dark Arbiter DVA*
Scorpion FO*
Dark Prophecy SY*
Shock GB*
~Overlord SRD*
~Liberator CE BR
~Dark Liberator AB
Dominix V3 AS
Phantasm LE CG
Prophecy V3 DVA
Standard Issue
Raven BR
Aeon LE V3 GB
Initiate V3 ABx2 & HP
Dominix V2 BR
Aeon V2 GB & EG
*Obsidian
~Raffle Prize

Lucidhate
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #157 on: March 14, 2014, 05:49:41 PM »

My sabers showed up yesterday and my wife left to go eat lunch with some friends at the pub, so they didn't drop them off!  Trying again today, this suspense is terrible and i'm stuck at work watching my shipment tracking.

Darth Burgaar
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -68

Dark Side points Please!

« Reply #158 on: March 14, 2014, 11:01:19 PM »

Its a little over a week since I got my order confirmation, but my Archon and my 2nd W.R. prize are on their way! (YAY!)

Can't wait to see what my 4th prize is?  Cheesy (Grab bag mystery awesomeness)

Estimated delivery is Thursday 20th

"The Sith have no Fear and give no Quarter!! If you challenge them? . . then pray the Force is with you!"
My Sabers : Malice, Scorpion & Crimson Scorpion, Archon 2.1, Chosen One CE, Graflex CE (all Emerald) Liberator, 2x Initiate v3.1.

Shadowous Phantom
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 50

« Reply #159 on: March 15, 2014, 05:58:48 AM »

FedEx did me right on the last order but this one was scheduled to be here today 3/14, but then they changed the delivery date to tomorrow 3/15.  Not sure why it goes up close to Atlanta and then back south, we have a FedEx location here in town.  Straight shot east from TX.

Infesord
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -7

« Reply #160 on: March 15, 2014, 06:00:53 AM »

Hey guys, finally got my sabers the other day and did a video showing them off via an unboxing method (because its a surprise for everyone including myself) and so if I goof up the video I can say "well it was supposed to be an unboxing video so I only get one shot at that!"

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu5QTXAqHsw" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu5QTXAqHsw</a>

Sadly I think at this point I might have to hold off from getting any more Ultrasabers for a long time. 7 of them for just myself is quite a lot, and I only ever really see myself using the Dual BR Guardians during Halloween and Expos I go to, but still having a collection like these is awesome nonetheless but I do have to think about my financial position in this game of life!

Congrats to all the winners and I can't wait to see the rest of the saber pics and videos!

HaalNrook
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #161 on: March 15, 2014, 10:30:38 AM »

let's try in this way...
prize saber Aeon LE

Mrwarcraft
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -9

« Reply #162 on: March 15, 2014, 10:55:29 AM »

Just got my tracking info last night. They should be here on the 18th. 3 more days!!

Relan Tarel jedi kinght
Forge Technician
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #163 on: March 15, 2014, 03:56:10 PM »

Hey guys, finally got my sabers the other day and did a video showing them off via an unboxing method (because its a surprise for everyone including myself) and so if I goof up the video I can say "well it was supposed to be an unboxing video so I only get one shot at that!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu5QTXAqHsw#ws

Sadly I think at this point I might have to hold off from getting any more Ultrasabers for a long time. 7 of them for just myself is quite a lot, and I only ever really see myself using the Dual BR Guardians during Halloween and Expos I go to, but still having a collection like these is awesome nonetheless but I do have to think about my financial position in this game of life!

Congrats to all the winners and I can't wait to see the rest of the saber pics and videos!

Right in congrats in your win its a nice saber for sure. And a great unbixing.

<a href="http://www.enjin.com/" alt="swtor guild hosting">[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/bbc902d3fb690dcb.png[/img][/url]
Custom saber-Vigilance

Shadowous Phantom
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 50

« Reply #164 on: March 15, 2014, 04:18:23 PM »

Despite being a bit disappointed with FedEx yesterday, it made it a surprise today.  My wife came in to wake me up with my daughter and says do you know what time it is?  Of course just waking up and being groggy, I thought she was literally asking if I knew what time it was.  Then she states, "Its Saber time" and informs me that they had already been delivered.  She is silly.  I will apologize that these pics are not the best, I took them quickly for this post, I will have to take better ones for the review later.

My order was for my daughter, a Initiate LE V3 with sound.  She kept playing with mine and I figured I would get her her very own and something a bit more manageable for her size.  It came with the initiate blade but I ordered an extra 16" blade to make it a bit shorter for her for now.  Also I got it in Adegan Silver with the color discs so that I could change the colors for her.  She has been playing with it all morning.

Now on to my selections that I won for the Grand prize.  I decided to go with the Malice with small blades, square silver pommel, and in BR.  The second saber I went with the Scorpion also in BR.  You will notice that they have illuminated Red AV switches on both.  I contact US and paid to have them installed instead of the standard covered switch as I prefer the slimmer profile of the AV switch.  Both of these sabers are menacing looking and are beasts.  They are both large hilts but I like them a lot.  I will save the other details for the later review.

Thank you again Ultra Sabers for having these awesome raffles!!!

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: