Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14   Go Down
Author Topic: Second Winter Raffle 2014 Winners!  (Read 58349 times)
Jedijosh
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 105

Come back to the light side we have chips & Salsa

« Reply #180 on: March 19, 2014, 02:29:41 PM »

Congrats Burgarr, isn't that a food made out of cow. Wink Mine should arrive today. They're three hours away. I can hear the truck...
Blasted FedEx just changed the arrival date to tomorrow. Angry

Sabers:
Aeon v2 (CG), Archon v2.1 (VA), Graflex CE (Obsidian Emerald), Guardian (Obsidian GB),

Wish list:
Azure Mantis, Arbiter, Bellicose in RGB, Chosen One CE, Consular in CG, Prophecy v3

Shadowous Phantom
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 50

« Reply #181 on: March 19, 2014, 03:16:54 PM »

Josh, quit pacing back and forth, it only makes it seem as though it is taking longer...LOL.  Tick, tock, tick, tock.......

scraver
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 89

Force is in the application

« Reply #182 on: March 19, 2014, 03:20:05 PM »

Blasted FedEx just changed the arrival date to tomorrow. Angry

Dude, I can hear you pacing all the way down here in the future.
Hahahahaha

Guardian with Sound (Emerald) and nickel plated shroud

Wish list:
Bunch of DIY bits. Cheesy

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #183 on: March 19, 2014, 03:30:05 PM »

Josh, pace away.  At least yours is on the way.  I keep checking my email for that "your saber has been shipped" notice...

*checks again*

nope.  Not there yet...

*pace pace pace*

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Jedijosh
Knight Commander

« Reply #184 on: March 19, 2014, 04:50:27 PM »

Josh, pace away.  At least yours is on the way.  I keep checking my email for that "your saber has been shipped" notice...

*checks again*

nope.  Not there yet...

*pace pace pace*
Thanks everyone:). The problem with spring snowstorms is that no one wants to drive through them:).

Sabers:
Aeon v2 (CG), Archon v2.1 (VA), Graflex CE (Obsidian Emerald), Guardian (Obsidian GB),

Wish list:
Azure Mantis, Arbiter, Bellicose in RGB, Chosen One CE, Consular in CG, Prophecy v3

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #185 on: March 19, 2014, 04:52:44 PM »

Yeah, yeah, ok.  I guess I have to yield to that one.  After all, I'm in Huntsville, AL.  We get 3" of snow and EVERYTHING shuts down for days...
:-)

*returns to saber meditation, infused with Battle Psalms*

scraver
Knight Commander

« Reply #186 on: March 19, 2014, 04:59:48 PM »

Snow?
That's the white apparently cold stuff you see on TV sometimes, right?

Wish list:

Jedijosh
Knight Commander

« Reply #187 on: March 19, 2014, 05:29:54 PM »

No it's a harsh reality of cold white stuff beginning on Halloween and often going through late June early July. It starts to blow everywhere, and then it melts and freezes causing black ice. Then you might get a nice half day then it repeats, and when you have snow, wind and ice it stops professional drivers (truckers) dead in their tracks on the Wyoming I80 corridor. This fills the parking lots right next to the exits with dozens of rigs, and it isn't pretty. This is what's keeping my sabers from me:(.
And on the really downside the snow is dry until we get to March when most people are having spring break we're just getting around to Christmas break because we finally have the snow for Christmas. Wink
« Last Edit: March 19, 2014, 05:35:42 PM by Jedijosh » Logged

Sabers:

Wish list:

scraver
Knight Commander

« Reply #188 on: March 19, 2014, 07:09:55 PM »

No it's a harsh reality of cold white stuff beginning on Halloween and often going through late June early July. It starts to blow everywhere, and then it melts and freezes causing black ice. Then you might get a nice half day then it repeats, and when you have snow, wind and ice it stops professional drivers (truckers) dead in their tracks on the Wyoming I80 corridor. This fills the parking lots right next to the exits with dozens of rigs, and it isn't pretty. This is what's keeping my sabers from me:(.
And on the really downside the snow is dry until we get to March when most people are having spring break we're just getting around to Christmas break because we finally have the snow for Christmas. Wink

As you can probably tell; I have very little experience of this snow stuff. :3
I'm fairly sure it's fake... like aliens. Wink LOL

Wish list:

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #189 on: March 19, 2014, 07:49:30 PM »

Ha.  JediJosh, I was going to ask where you were, but I see from your post.  I live in Huntsville AL now, but I grew up in Michigan and remember snowbanks (like the ones this year, actually) that were a good 7-8 feet tall.  Then after I was married I lived in Bismark, ND for a couple of winters just to make sure I understood the concepts of "cold", "blizzard" and "white out".  :-)

I laugh down here when it snows.  We get a couple of inches and it really does get dangerous because of the ice and a total lack of equipment to clear it off, but I have also been out and about in my mini-van while the locals were plowing their 4x4s into the ditch all around and getting stuck.  They have much to learn of the ways of snow...

So I feel your pain.  It doesn't help that we're both suffering from "first saber ADD".  :-)

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #190 on: March 19, 2014, 09:33:07 PM »

Ha.  JediJosh, I was going to ask where you were, but I see from your post.  I live in Huntsville AL now, but I grew up in Michigan and remember snowbanks (like the ones this year, actually) that were a good 7-8 feet tall.  Then after I was married I lived in Bismark, ND for a couple of winters just to make sure I understood the concepts of "cold", "blizzard" and "white out".  :-)

I laugh down here when it snows.  We get a couple of inches and it really does get dangerous because of the ice and a total lack of equipment to clear it off, but I have also been out and about in my mini-van while the locals were plowing their 4x4s into the ditch all around and getting stuck.  They have much to learn of the ways of snow...

So I feel your pain.  It doesn't help that we're both suffering from "first saber ADD".  :-)

You're not too far away, I'm in Mississippi myself.  I like Huntsville, they have a ready awesome Doctor Who conversion in the summer.

Shadowous Phantom
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #191 on: March 19, 2014, 09:37:27 PM »

Snow, whats that?  Usually it is nothing more than rain here in FL.  Although we did see some sleet here in the Panhandle this year.

Relan Tarel jedi kinght
Forge Technician
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #192 on: March 19, 2014, 09:57:51 PM »

Nope no snow for us in fl what part you in I'm around the palm beach area

<a href="http://www.enjin.com/" alt="swtor guild hosting">[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/bbc902d3fb690dcb.png[/img][/url]
Custom saber-Vigilance

Jedijosh
Knight Commander

« Reply #193 on: March 19, 2014, 10:27:00 PM »

It's my second saber but it doesn't change the anticipation:).
Yeah, there are only two seasons here winter, and construction. However they'll be here before my Christmas break ends;).
Speaking of road clearing equipment:). My mom's roommate moved here in 2000 first snowstorm she called my mom up and said" Where's all the snow plows."Smiley my mom explained that the wind does most of the plowing for us and so very few roads get plowed:). I still get laughs from it:).

Sabers:

Wish list:

Shadowous Phantom
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #194 on: March 20, 2014, 12:35:53 AM »

Tarel I am up in the panhandle near Tallahassee. 

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: