Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Shock LE in Violet Amethyst  (Read 2855 times)
Grimfox
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 2

« on: July 14, 2011, 04:56:11 AM »

Well I was super excited to get home from work today, My new shock LE was waiting for me Smiley this is by far the coolest saber I have yet to have gotten from Ultra Sabers.

It came with a Mid grade blade I believe, its nice to see the difference between a mid grade and my normal heavy ultraedge, The grooves fit perfectly in my hand, and its quite comfortable to do 1 handed spins with. Its actually kinda hard to use as a 2 handed saber simply due to the placement of the covertec wheel, but I typically go one handed unless I'm performing a very heavy strike or blocking a heavy strike.

As far as color goes, It is true what they say that VE typically is a little more on the pink side but its gorgeous none the less, I'll update this with some pictures and hopefully a video tomorrow, too tired now lol

A huge thank you again to Ultra and everyone at ultra sabers for all the amazing things you guys do besides just make incredible sabers. I never win ANYTHING so to win something as amazing as the Shock LE just blew me away. I need to get rechargeables tomorrow though.....

Master Artorius Vidnyl
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 759

Suns of the Force

« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2011, 01:00:48 PM »

Congratulations and enjoy!  I have a Prophecy and the covertec wheel get's in my way as well.  It is removable with a 9/64 hex wrench if you ever want to try it.  Enjoy!

Grimfox
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2011, 10:46:18 PM »

I had a gift certificate for everyones favorite electronics superstore and picked up some rechargeable batteries for my Shock LE and its SUCH a huge difference color wise, before it was almost a pink color and now it is a true purple Smiley I LOVE it Smiley

Master Artorius Vidnyl
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander

Suns of the Force

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2011, 12:51:24 AM »

Those batteries make a huge difference.  You should really post some pictures so we can take a look!

Grimfox
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2011, 01:26:25 AM »

Camera battery is charging now....been working a lot so hadn't had the time to post pictures yet, I'll post of not only my Shock LE but the other sabers in my collection as well

darth tratus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -241

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2011, 03:09:59 AM »

cant wait to see

Grimfox
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2011, 06:37:19 AM »

latttteeee update but I passed out after my p90x and just woke up lol here is a link to my photobucket and it has the whole album on there Smiley

http://s1200.photobucket.com/home/grimfox8472/index

someone let me know if that works Smiley

Master Artorius Vidnyl
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander

Suns of the Force

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2011, 01:29:29 PM »

latttteeee update but I passed out after my p90x and just woke up lol here is a link to my photobucket and it has the whole album on there Smiley

http://s1200.photobucket.com/home/grimfox8472/index

someone let me know if that works Smiley

It works just fine.  Beautiful saber, friend.  Enjoy it.

darth tratus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -241

« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2011, 02:51:15 PM »

it works and very nice saber. reminds me of mace windu

Grimfox
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2011, 08:33:55 PM »

similar yes, it fits my style better than i thought it would, I typically fall more on the grey side

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: