Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Author Topic: Winter Raffle 2 Entries and Prizes  (Read 15646 times)
Darth Burgaar
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -68

Dark Side points Please!

« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2014, 05:13:29 AM »

My order -- Archon 2.1 with sound & 4-channel Emerald driver. Current blade color is blue with red FOC (though FOC isn't working at the moment, I'm hopeful it'll get worked out since that was the reason I went with Emerald). I swapped the stock neck and emitter for a Manticore one to show off the pretty blade colors and pulse/clash effects.

My prize -- Prophecy with sound in orange. I'd actually ordered the Shock LE pommel to modify the Archon further, but it didn't quite look right there. On the Prophecy though, especially with the gold knobs, it looks really nice. Thanks, Ultrasabers!

Mate! that Shock LE pommel on the Prophecy looks Wicked! It just balances the whole thing out nicely! + 1  Grin

"The Sith have no Fear and give no Quarter!! If you challenge them? . . then pray the Force is with you!"
My Sabers : Malice, Scorpion & Crimson Scorpion, Archon 2.1, Chosen One CE, Graflex CE (all Emerald) Liberator, 2x Initiate v3.1.

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2014, 05:16:10 AM »

!

A Prophecy prize!  I have two Prophecys (in BH and GB), it is my favorite US hilt. Congrats on a great saber! Grin

Jedijosh
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 105

Come back to the light side we have chips & Salsa

« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2014, 12:09:38 PM »

Like the shock pommel:).+1

Sabers:
Aeon v2 (CG), Archon v2.1 (VA), Graflex CE (Obsidian Emerald), Guardian (Obsidian GB),

Wish list:
Azure Mantis, Arbiter, Bellicose in RGB, Chosen One CE, Consular in CG, Prophecy v3

Relan Tarel jedi kinght
Forge Technician
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2014, 01:50:29 PM »

My order -- Archon 2.1 with sound & 4-channel Emerald driver. Current blade color is blue with red FOC (though FOC isn't working at the moment, I'm hopeful it'll get worked out since that was the reason I went with Emerald). I swapped the stock neck and emitter for a Manticore one to show off the pretty blade colors and pulse/clash effects.

My prize -- Prophecy with sound in orange. I'd actually ordered the Shock LE pommel to modify the Archon further, but it didn't quite look right there. On the Prophecy though, especially with the gold knobs, it looks really nice. Thanks, Ultrasabers!

I tried out my extra shock le on my prophacy after seeing your post and I kinda like it so it'll sit there for now. Have another point for the insperation.

<a href="http://www.enjin.com/" alt="swtor guild hosting">[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/bbc902d3fb690dcb.png[/img][/url]
Custom saber-Vigilance

sabedroid
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2014, 02:37:22 PM »

Ha, thanks! Just a lucky coincidence that it worked out so well -- really makes it look like "an elegant weapon, for a more civilized age"  Cheesy

Jedijosh
Knight Commander

« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2014, 06:02:59 PM »

Here's my entry an archon v2.1 and my Emerald prizes, a Graflex CE, and an Azure Reaper.

In staff form.

And on.

Reviews to follow:).

Sabers:
Aeon v2 (CG), Archon v2.1 (VA), Graflex CE (Obsidian Emerald), Guardian (Obsidian GB),

Wish list:
Azure Mantis, Arbiter, Bellicose in RGB, Chosen One CE, Consular in CG, Prophecy v3

Darth Zephyrus
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -55

Before me, you are nothing. -Darth Revan

« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2014, 06:51:17 PM »

Here's my entry an archon v2.1 and my Emerald prizes, a Graflex CE, and an Azure Reaper.
Reviews to follow:).

How's that Graflex feel? I just ordered an emerald one myself and I'm stoked to give it a few swings.

Who lives in falsehood slays his soul; whose speech is false, his honor.

-Malice: Blazing Red, Silver FoC
-Guardian: Emerald, Nickel plated, Silver AV
-Crimson Scorpion: Blazing Red, no FoC
-Graflex CE: Emerald, no AV light, Gold Accents
-Menace Staff: Blazing Red, Obsidian V4

Jedijosh
Knight Commander

« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2014, 08:55:46 PM »

How's that Graflex feel? I just ordered an emerald one myself and I'm stoked to give it a few swings.
It feels good:). It's my widest saber because of the grips, And because of the Guardian I'm used to wide and long sabers:). It's my smallest saber from emitter to pommel but the balance is fine.

Sabers:

Wish list:

Prowl 1701
Knight Commander

« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2014, 09:12:03 PM »

My Graflex review

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xg7Rv8yviC0" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xg7Rv8yviC0</a>

@ Josh, those sabers look fantastic.  I love the Archon in VA(DVA?) nice color choice.  Is the Reaper in FO or PO?  Either way, have a point! Smiley

Jedijosh
Knight Commander

« Reply #39 on: March 21, 2014, 09:14:04 PM »

Not sure my brother set it up:/.

Sabers:

Wish list:

Prowl 1701
Knight Commander

« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2014, 09:20:43 PM »

Not sure my brother set it up:/.

I think it is PO, the color looks similar to my Scorpion in PO.  As a Florida Gator fan I approve of an orange-bladed Azure Reaper. Grin

Jedijosh
Knight Commander

« Reply #41 on: March 21, 2014, 09:25:27 PM »

I think it is PO, the color looks similar to my Scorpion in PO.  As a Florida Gator fan I approve of an orange-bladed Azure Reaper. Grin
All right, yea I think he just fiddled with it til he was happy with the shade of orange, no prob with that tho:).

Sabers:

Wish list:

Shadowous Phantom
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 50

« Reply #42 on: March 21, 2014, 09:52:35 PM »

Well, well look who finally got their sabers.  Congrats Josh!

Prowl1701 is a Gator fan, I knew there was a disturbance in the force...LOL.  At least it is a FL team.  I like the Gators most of the year, except for that one game that comes up every season.  Prowl you live in FL?

I like the look of the Graflex, but it always seems that all the stuff on it would get in the way.  I will have to watch prowls review of it.

Jedijosh
Knight Commander

« Reply #43 on: March 21, 2014, 10:40:43 PM »

Prowl1701 is a Gator fan, I knew there was a disturbance in the force...LOL.  At least it is a FL team.  I like the Gators most of the year, except for that one game that comes up every season.  Prowl you live in FL?

I like the look of the Graflex, but it always seems that all the stuff on it would get in the way.  I will have to watch prowls review of it.
Yes, and I'll be needing to get a review of these ones as well:).

Sabers:

Wish list:

Prowl 1701
Knight Commander

« Reply #44 on: March 22, 2014, 01:15:57 AM »

I actually live in Mississippi but I have been a Gator fan since the mid 90's.  Don't even get me started on Florida State, I was furious when they won the national title this year. Tongue

I've been told I do good reviews, let me know what you think!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: