Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12   Go Down
Author Topic: New Saber: Ultrasabers Chosen One  (Read 158399 times)
Jedijosh
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 105

Come back to the light side we have chips & Salsa

« Reply #150 on: June 28, 2014, 01:08:30 AM »

Yes:).

Sabers:
Aeon v2 (CG), Archon v2.1 (VA), Graflex CE (Obsidian Emerald), Guardian (Obsidian GB),

Wish list:
Azure Mantis, Arbiter, Bellicose in RGB, Chosen One CE, Consular in CG, Prophecy v3

Darth Madic
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #151 on: October 17, 2014, 11:23:48 PM »

Mine arrived today, got the chosen one se with sound in blazing red and violet amethyst FoC with windows and black activation box. It looks amazing very pleased to own this saber Cheesy

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #152 on: October 18, 2014, 06:36:30 AM »

I'd love to see a Guardian Blue one, like Anakin AOTC style or something. =]

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

DarthJt
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 71

I am the Blind Jedi.

« Reply #153 on: July 04, 2015, 11:13:13 PM »

I'm trying to figure out if this saber looks more like Anikin's or Darth Vader's.  It's a toss up in my mind.

I am the other Blind Jedi

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #154 on: July 05, 2015, 01:00:53 AM »

I'm trying to figure out if this saber looks more like Anikin's or Darth Vader's.  It's a toss up in my mind.

Well...the US Prophecy and Graflex are Anakin's, and the Chosen One is Vader's. Smiley Of course similar themes carry through such as the slanted emitter and activation box.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

BlindJedi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2374

I don't need vision to defeat you.

« Reply #155 on: July 05, 2015, 01:30:21 AM »

If I'm not mistaken, Anakin had a total of three Sabers from the  Second, and third  movies.

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #156 on: July 05, 2015, 01:37:51 AM »

Well...the US Prophecy and Graflex are Anakin's, and the Chosen One is Vader's. Smiley Of course similar themes carry through such as the slanted emitter and activation box.

Yep!

The name of this hilt is clearly inspired by the end of Revenge of The Sith when Obi-Wan screams "You were The Chosen One!" at Anakin / Vader after their duel.

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

BlindJedi
Knight Commander

« Reply #157 on: July 05, 2015, 02:08:21 AM »

I remember owning a Star Wars Episode 2 Anakin lightsaber from Hasbro as a kid, and it reminded me of the Darth Vader one I had before it.  So I'm trying to remember if the saber hilt was black or silver, but my brain just can't remember.  I can feel the saber in my hand, but can't remember its color.  Being legally blind doesn't help matters any.
So my question to you guys out there I guess is.  What color should the Prophecy be, and what color should the Chosen One be, to match Anakin's and Vader's sabers?

Lord Canterbury
Knight Commander

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #158 on: July 05, 2015, 03:34:46 AM »

BlindJedi,

I don't know how much you can see this, but I am going to include pictures of the movie replicas in addition to describing them.

Anakin's Lightsaber is primarily Silver.  The Grip area has Black strips all the way around (fun fact - this bit of design goes back to the original movie.  The props people cut up windshield wipers and glued them around the base to look like a Grip).

The Anakin saber also has various Gold embellishments.

Picture:

Vader's saber is also primarily Silver, but it has more Black on it.

In addition to the same Black grips, the Emitter (area where the blade comes out) is Black and the activation box around center is Black with Silver highlights.

Pic of Vader's saber:

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

BlindJedi
Knight Commander

« Reply #159 on: July 05, 2015, 04:00:41 AM »

That was very helpful thank you.
 I guess I'll be getting a prophecy, and a chosen one. Should I get the silver version of the chosen one?

Lord Canterbury
Knight Commander

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #160 on: July 05, 2015, 04:32:10 AM »

That was very helpful thank you.
 I guess I'll be getting a prophecy, and a chosen one. Should I get the silver version of the chosen one?

It all depends on preference.

If you want something closer to the movie version - that would probably be the SE rather than the Nickel plated CE version.

I also think the Graflex is far more accurate for the Anakin version than the Prophecy which is a much older model UltraSaber and much less detailed.

BlindJedi
Knight Commander

« Reply #161 on: July 05, 2015, 04:39:21 AM »

Thank you so much again. I plan to get the Graflex, Prophecy, and the Chosen One, so I'm planning on basically saying that two of those belong to Anakin.

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #162 on: July 05, 2015, 04:40:19 AM »

Lord Canterbury, +1 for all the helpful input and details Smiley

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Lord Canterbury
Knight Commander

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #163 on: July 05, 2015, 04:40:47 AM »

Nice - you'll love them I'm sure!

Drahcir
Keeper of Ancient Artifacts
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -971

Shiny saber you got there, let me fix that.

« Reply #164 on: July 05, 2015, 07:14:39 PM »

And just as a follow up, the prophecy looks a ton like Anakin's AOTC Lightsaber

So really, those three are the perfect compliment together.

Want your hilt customized? Visit my Thread and I'll do it for you : http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=24643

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: