Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Where do I start?  (Read 5596 times)
Vendettus
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 5

« on: March 16, 2014, 10:29:17 AM »

I am new to the forums here and I see that this is the probationary area to start rping with the group.  I have found character sheets and would love to be able to jump in, but I can't seem to find a "make your character here so you can start playing there" thread.  I hope I'm not just being blind or dense, any help would be great!  Thanks!

Valet Anchora Virtus

jeff the killer440
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 7

red jedi knight

« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2014, 10:32:33 AM »

im also lookimg for a thread like that and i havent found one yet... i would like to jump in and rp but i dont have a character

(dark points)
planned sabers:
"the creepy pasta nightmare" - consular (w/o shroud) connected to a yari pike (silver) by a vented flush coupler (silver) with a guardian pommel on the yari - BR color
"501st" - initiate v2 with white and blue paint - GB color

Master Rel
Game Master
Knight of the Consular Order
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1882

Martial artist, fabricator, chef, resident Ortolan

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2014, 05:27:31 PM »

Send me PMs if you have not and we will get you two in a game!

Light side points please Smiley

pandacowjedi
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2014, 09:25:17 AM »

Hey guys where can I get spare batteries for my Raven with sound?

OPEN THE BLAST DOORS!  OPEN THE BLAST DOORS!

Master Rel
Game Master
Knight of the Consular Order
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1882

Martial artist, fabricator, chef, resident Ortolan

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2014, 07:09:32 PM »

Hey guys where can I get spare batteries for my Raven with sound?

Welcome to the forum...and you get the award for most misplaced post lol.

Kidding of course, you need spare batteries...have you looked to the main Ultra Sabers page for their selection of batteries?

Light side points please Smiley

Iram
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -292

Grey, leaning to the Dark Side

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2015, 07:43:55 PM »

I am new to the forums here and I see that this is the probationary area to start rping with the group.  I have found character sheets and would love to be able to jump in, but I can't seem to find a "make your character here so you can start playing there" thread.  I hope I'm not just being blind or dense, any help would be great!  Thanks!
same

BBL and proud!!!

My Sabers
Overlord (BR) Old Reliable w/ Obsidian v4 
Crimson Scorpion (VA)  w/ Obsidian v3  [Second Prize, 2016 Spring Raffle (1st)]
Dark Apprentice LE v4 (CG) Viridi Ignis 
Graflex SE (Emerald) w/Obsidian v4 [Won -50% off coupon April 2017]
Dark Sentinel LE V4 (BR)

WWJD?

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3211

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2015, 10:05:03 PM »

same

Hello and welcome!

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=23947.0 is the best thread for you to start with. it outlines a pile of stuff and links you to various threads of importance including the game threads.

It all depends on what path you want to take- do you want to play in GCW, or TOR? Both have training games. If you wish to join TOR then we can't fit you into the current game- we will have to train you separately. However, still check out the threads for it :

New TOR Era T&P Characters

Helpful Hints for Creating TOR T&P Characters

TOR RP OOC Discussion

NEW TOR T&P RPG- Tython

Also check out the TOR reboot discussion thread as the main game will be launching soon http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=24172.0

If you want to join GCW, then the GCW training game can current accept new players.

Venomstrike II Character Sheets

Venomstrike II OOC Discussion

Venomstrike II RPG

You should also check out the GCW game threads so you know what is happening in the main game. Links can be found in the first thread linked above.

Once you have decided which you want to join and what kind of character you want to play, PM both myself and Krace (you can add multiple recipients to a PM) and let us know what you want to do. From there you create your character sheet and once it is approved by us we work you into the appropriate game.

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Iram
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -292

Grey, leaning to the Dark Side

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2015, 10:48:35 PM »

Hello and welcome!

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=23947.0 is the best thread for you to start with. it outlines a pile of stuff and links you to various threads of importance including the game threads.

It all depends on what path you want to take- do you want to play in GCW, or TOR? Both have training games. If you wish to join TOR then we can't fit you into the current game- we will have to train you separately. However, still check out the threads for it :

New TOR Era T&P Characters

Helpful Hints for Creating TOR T&P Characters

TOR RP OOC Discussion

NEW TOR T&P RPG- Tython

Also check out the TOR reboot discussion thread as the main game will be launching soon http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=24172.0

If you want to join GCW, then the GCW training game can current accept new players.

Venomstrike II Character Sheets

Venomstrike II OOC Discussion

Venomstrike II RPG

You should also check out the GCW game threads so you know what is happening in the main game. Links can be found in the first thread linked above.

Once you have decided which you want to join and what kind of character you want to play, PM both myself and Krace (you can add multiple recipients to a PM) and let us know what you want to do. From there you create your character sheet and once it is approved by us we work you into the appropriate game.

Thx; TOR; & will do. soon

BBL and proud!!!

My Sabers
Overlord (BR) Old Reliable w/ Obsidian v4 
Crimson Scorpion (VA)  w/ Obsidian v3  [Second Prize, 2016 Spring Raffle (1st)]
Dark Apprentice LE v4 (CG) Viridi Ignis 
Graflex SE (Emerald) w/Obsidian v4 [Won -50% off coupon April 2017]
Dark Sentinel LE V4 (BR)

WWJD?

Vad Wannew
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2017, 12:07:44 PM »

I am new also and would love to get started with the rp. I do I get started? Any information would be great!

MTFBWY

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: