Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Hi!... Gree Sound Font PLEASE!!! :D  (Read 2447 times)
Hyakatonryu
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: March 17, 2014, 04:40:48 AM »

Hi Everyone! Is there anyone who can possibly make or teach me how to make a sound font like the Gree sabers from Star Wars the Old Republic MMORPG? I would be super thankful for assistance with this...

jeff the killer440
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 7

red jedi knight

« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2014, 04:45:11 AM »

welcome and unfortunantly I have no idea how to do that but im wondering that as well

(dark points)
planned sabers:
"the creepy pasta nightmare" - consular (w/o shroud) connected to a yari pike (silver) by a vented flush coupler (silver) with a guardian pommel on the yari - BR color
"501st" - initiate v2 with white and blue paint - GB color

scraver
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 89

Force is in the application

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2014, 11:29:44 AM »

I would love to have come across any of the Gree stuff but I haven't.

Guardian with Sound (Emerald) and nickel plated shroud

Wish list:
Bunch of DIY bits. Cheesy

Hyakatonryu
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2014, 05:25:54 PM »

Thank you responders!... Is their by any chance someone could enlighten me as too how I would go about making a sound font then... cuz I have a gree saber in game...

scraver
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 89

Force is in the application

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2014, 10:45:12 PM »

If you have a way to get the sound files...

You will need a piece of sound modification software - like Audacity (google search it's free) - so you can work with WAV files.
You will also need the older version - V2.X - of the obsidian launcher which includes a converter to change WAV's to the right format for the Obsidian board.

More specific then that I can't help you, but other members will be able to.

Oh yeah... if your saber is fairly new you will need the new version of the launcher in order to put the sounds on the board - so Both versions.... and there's a catch to running both which is fairly well documented.

Guardian with Sound (Emerald) and nickel plated shroud

Wish list:
Bunch of DIY bits. Cheesy

eerockk
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 662

TPLA Lx Apprentice - Nova 7

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2014, 12:32:03 PM »

If you have a way to get the sound files...

You will need a piece of sound modification software - like Audacity (google search it's free) - so you can work with WAV files.
You will also need the older version - V2.X - of the obsidian launcher which includes a converter to change WAV's to the right format for the Obsidian board.

More specific then that I can't help you, but other members will be able to.

Oh yeah... if your saber is fairly new you will need the new version of the launcher in order to put the sounds on the board - so Both versions.... and there's a catch to running both which is fairly well documented.

Here is a tutorial that can help get you started on creating and setting wav files so that they convert to LSU. Ask any questions that pop up, but it's fairly simple once you get the hang of the interface.

Bellicose - Prophecy V3 - Overlord - Archon 2.1 - Guardian

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: