Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Anyone I can join?  (Read 2058 times)
LTCheeseyBeard
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

« on: March 31, 2014, 03:55:16 PM »

I am on the jedi Covenant server with a level 9 jedi knight and i just created a sith warrior, I am also a preffered customer, I would have more fun playing with someone... I hate playing alone... the first 10 levels is fine to solo but... My character names are pretty simple. jedi knight is LTCheeseyBeard and the sith LTCHeeseBeard. do you need my account name to friend? i am unsure...

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2014, 04:14:49 PM »

No, only your in-game nicks are required, not your log-in name from the Launcher/Updater. I think (although I'm not sure) you also have to play the same fraction as your friend, which means that your light side char can only be friends with other light side chars on the same server. The same would be with the dark side chars.

Anyone can confirm the fraction thing I just stated? I tried to add my neighbours' dark side chars to my light side chars' friend list earlier - didn't work. This could have changed with a recent update, but at the time I tried it, it was impossible.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Jedi Galak
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 34

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2014, 04:57:02 PM »

You are correct about the factions, I play on ebon hawk server but haven't been on for a while but plan on getting back on soon

Sabers I own: Crimson Reaper RGBW emerald drive,  RGB Overlord, Dominix V3

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: