Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: covertec wheel/clip  (Read 953 times)
darthnewb
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -4

« on: July 17, 2011, 11:16:43 PM »

Hey guys, I just ordered my first saber that doesn't seem to come with a covertec wheel (Dark Liberator) and I was wondering if the screw near the emitter opposite the power button was for a covertec wheel. If not, where would you guys suggest attaching one? Also, where do you guys get the belt clip? I have only seen one and the guy reviewing it said that it doesn't fit very well. any help would be appreciated.

Arsenal:
Consular body with Dark War Glaive pommel and emitter/silver claws- Guardian Blue
Dark Liberator Battle Staff- Blazing Red
Archon v2 w/ vented neck- Consular Green

Daishi
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -11

« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2011, 09:50:08 AM »

as for the belt clip part: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=1801.0

As to attaching one... I don't know much about how to and if it near the emitter is ok.

However I suggest somewhere between the place you hold your hands on the right hand side.

The Liberator model in general I have not owned one but the switch to me always seemed a little... in the way, so if it will not put any burden on your hands and you can do it. Go for it!

otherwise I still say right hand side somewhere between your hands while you hold it.

look at the other saber models with it, like the bellicose or the bane... all depends whether you prefer to hold your saber switch up or switch down (I think the bane is designed for switch up)
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 09:53:09 AM by Daishi » Logged

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2011, 05:20:20 AM »

The Liberator model in general I have not owned one but the switch to me always seemed a little... in the way, so if it will not put any burden on your hands and you can do it. Go for it!

I have a Dark Liberator, and I can assure you this is not the case. The switch isn't anymore in the way than any other model.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: