Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Quick Flash While Swinging  (Read 2696 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« on: April 11, 2014, 03:56:12 AM »

So. I never noticed this until now. Does anyone else notice like a quick flash in the blade while you swing hard or is there possibly something wrong with my saber? Its just Obsidian 2.0, no FOC or anything fancy. The new batts work fine and don't make that annoying whining noise when charging this time. So let me know if I'm the only one on this because I would like to use my Signature Bellicose for Comic Con in June. =] Plus maybe some forum members would be able to recognize me better as well. Oh and no in hilt re-charge but the batts should last all day as long as I don't use my saber too much but I'll bring my charger anyway in case the saber needs charged plus it'll give my feet time to rest. I have a bad back and somewhat bad feet. I can't stand or walk for long. Kinda sucks because I've been craving some rollercoasters and I can't even be on those or any other heavy rides. D: So next time someone goes to a park ride a coaster for me. Lol. Way off topic there but eh. Tongue Anyway, thanks for any info on that. Figured this would be the best place to ask on that possible problem unless its just my eyes playing tricks on me and the film is just moving while swinging hard like a Jedi.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Kresnik
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 111

« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2014, 04:29:01 AM »

It's very faint but it's the light bouncing when your blade bends from the tip to the sides so when it bends you will notice what appears to be a flicker but it's really just the led casting to the walls of the blade when the light is not completely reflected back from the mirror at the tip.  It happens in most sabers specifically with non heavy grade

In order of favorite
Bellicose in PO w/ Obsidian
DSI vert grooves 4 ch Emerald  w/ Stunt
Guardian 2 Ch Emerald w/ Obsidian (1st Place Raffle prize)
Aeon V2 in CG Stunt (sort of modified)

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2014, 05:54:30 AM »

Oh okay. Cool. Maybe I should just do light swings from now on. Tongue Not trying to be like Anakin. Lol. But when I got my new battery set, put a new font on, did the clashes, they kept cutting off. The batteries are good though. Probably just first time in a long while using my Bellicose. Its got Obsidian 2.0in I believe. I need to upgrade to 3.0 with silver FOC, or yellow.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

Kresnik
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 111

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2014, 01:39:41 PM »

If the sound is cutting out that is probably a bad wire connection but that shouldn't happen to your LED.  The LED shouldn't flicker or flash.

If your sound is cutting out i would first look at a loose wire on your speaker

In order of favorite
Bellicose in PO w/ Obsidian
DSI vert grooves 4 ch Emerald  w/ Stunt
Guardian 2 Ch Emerald w/ Obsidian (1st Place Raffle prize)
Aeon V2 in CG Stunt (sort of modified)

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2014, 11:02:14 PM »

Oh it was just a first time firing up when I got the new batts I think. The saber hasn't cut off since then. I was just now noticing the film bending. Tongue I was just curious is all.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: