Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Our Version Of Episode II Light And Dark Fonts?  (Read 2635 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« on: April 11, 2014, 05:56:05 AM »

So can we get our own version of an Episode II font? Would be a great font for my Bellicose to be on mixed with the Clone Wars font. So this is another font request really. I'm thinking of NinjaJesus. Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

eerockk
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 662

TPLA Lx Apprentice - Nova 7

« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2014, 05:24:19 PM »

So can we get our own version of an Episode II font? Would be a great font for my Bellicose to be on mixed with the Clone Wars font. So this is another font request really. I'm thinking of NinjaJesus. Tongue

Technically, NJ's fonts ARE for us specifically as he made them for the Obsidian. Did you mean something else?

Bellicose - Prophecy V3 - Overlord - Archon 2.1 - Guardian

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2014, 02:45:13 AM »

Look up Episode II Remastered Light and Dark fonts on YouTube. Something like that but of our own so people don't get mad at each other again like before.Know what I mean?

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

eerockk
Knight Commander

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2014, 01:14:28 PM »

Look up Episode II Remastered Light and Dark fonts on YouTube. Something like that but of our own so people don't get mad at each other again like before.Know what I mean?

I'll check that out! Plagiarism is not only something that angers people, it's against the law as it's defined as theft. The reason these fonts are so tricky to make is because nobody here is doing that. I tip my hat to those who have provided us fonts here as none of them have done this to date; I've been watching since day 1 for this just in case. I'm proud to say that the fonts here are truly ours, but that said, we can always take our inspiration from elsewhere. I agree that NinjaJesus or Ninja-Jedi would be able to pull something like this off. Just wait, man. It might not fall under the name EpII Remastered, but good things are still coming. Smiley

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2014, 01:16:00 AM »

I didn't mean directly copy right, just our own version like our own version of the TOR font, there's also a CF version I think. So during the summer will basically be new font releases. Can't wait. Tongue

Ninja-Jedi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 168

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2014, 04:29:28 PM »

I gotta say for me personally I am trying to do original non-canon fonts, mainly because there are already great canon fonts out there. The Holocron font mentioned in another post would make a good duel font I might take that one up as i want to design a Holocron crystal chambered lightsaber.   That isnt to say i wont do a straight dark side or light side i just would try to make it original in some way.  I really think obsidian saber model fonts would be cool. like everytime they release a lightsaber release it with a speacial font.    The Omen would have been a good chance for what you want That but hey our Vader and Dooku would sound nice on that saber lol.

eerockk
Knight Commander

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2014, 05:44:42 PM »

I gotta say for me personally I am trying to do original non-canon fonts, mainly because there are already great canon fonts out there. The Holocron font mentioned in another post would make a good duel font I might take that one up as i want to design a Holocron crystal chambered lightsaber.   That isnt to say i wont do a straight dark side or light side i just would try to make it original in some way.  I really think obsidian saber model fonts would be cool. like everytime they release a lightsaber release it with a speacial font.    The Omen would have been a good chance for what you want That but hey our Vader and Dooku would sound nice on that saber lol.

And this is why I will always do what I can to help you.  Smiley

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: