Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers @ Dallas Comic Con May 16-18th  (Read 10639 times)
Deep
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 701

« on: April 16, 2014, 09:07:14 PM »

Now that we are located in the middle of the country we plan to attend quite a few more conventions to give more fans an opportunity to come check out the operation in person.  The next one this year will be the Dallas Comic Con.  Keep an eye out for any announcements of us attending a convention near you.

Ultrasabers will be attending this years Dallas Comic Con: http://www.fanexpodallas.com/

Our booth # is 1537 and we will be there displaying, demo'ing, and selling Ultrasabers for the entire convention.  Should be a blast.  Hope to see you there!

Emory "Deep" Harris
www.ultrasabers.com

RevanChrist
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 94

« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2014, 03:29:30 PM »

So I get the email announcing this, I ask My daughter (12) Hey kiddo you wanna go meet the dudes who built your lightsaber?
" Really Dad? OH HECK YEAH!''
Pack a bag in may we are going. Dallas is 3 hours away so yeah US , Revan's crew is coming, don't care for the rest of the show.
See yall soon.

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid."
Uh General Solo, I disagree.

jedijmoll
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2014, 04:13:12 PM »

Hello all got Dallas comic con passes cant wait to meet the makers of US so excited hope yall  are selling some of your sabers there I have been saving so hope to pick up a few cant wait see you there!!

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2014, 11:17:20 PM »

Hope to see you guys next year at Denver Comic Con.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

SteampunkSith
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -53

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2014, 04:06:42 PM »

Since y'all are in the Houston Area, will you also be at Comicpalooza at the end of the month?  (PleaseOhPleaseOhPleaseOhPlease)

"He cares nothing for the Sith or its teachings… or the Jedi. And when the Jedi are dead, he will feed on the galaxy, the Republic, and eventually, consume the Sith as well."
My UltraSabers:
Dark Initiate LE v3 BR
Dark SI v3 w/Sound BH
Dark Prophecy GB
Manticore w/Sound AV
Aeon LE v3 BR
Aeon v4 BR

jedijmoll
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2014, 02:06:22 PM »

Hello all Dallas Comic Con was awesome I went all three days and piked up 4 new sabers. A Graphlex , Dark Standard V3  , double bladed Dominix LE V3 , and last buy not at all least a Dark Monarch witch I had Emory sign for me so cool had a great time I don't think I saw a single person there with out a US so that made me smile. hope all the went had a great time and may the Force be with you!

jedijmoll
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2014, 03:01:42 PM »

Hello All here are the Dallis Comic Con US I picked up

sedstiskyfaller
Artisan of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 617

Blue is my color, it is who I am

« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2014, 04:19:20 PM »

Very nice! That must have been a blast to go to.

jedijmoll
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2014, 05:59:50 PM »

it rely was and to have Emory sign one of my sabers was the high light of my comic con! it was so cool to pick a saber hold it right then and walk up to Emory tell him what color what flash on clash  what switch all that and then walk away with it so cool !!

Darth Decimus
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -5

« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2014, 06:23:02 PM »

Emory went out of his way to assist me via e-mailed questions/answers on my first Ultra Saber purchase, and i could only afford an Initiate V.3 with sound, hardly their best offering.

But, even tho it was an entry level item ( i didnt even know about these Forums at the time) Emory took time out to answer my questions and also added some additional info that was very helpful ,and he did it in a way that never made feel "stupid" for asking  or "blown off" .

In short, I am a fan of the entire UltraSabers crew , but Emory is a " hero" to me in particular , he is just plain a nice guy and he was the embodiment of what Customer Service and patience with a "noob" ought to be at every business out there.He made a customer for life out of me,and hell yes, i'd be HONORED to have his autograph on my saber !

jedijmoll
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2014, 03:45:18 PM »

Hello all you could not have said it better Emory always takes time to help[ out were he can never making you feel like a burden he has a true passion for sabers and he takes very good care of his customers with out a doubt US is the best saber smith out there for quality and customer service and you can make good friends along the way thanks again Emory for taking time for us and may the Force be with you!

jyn-toar
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2014, 05:06:37 PM »

US needs to find their way to a con in Wisconsin...somehow...

DArkonnen
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 11

Thanks for the memories. 1959-2014

« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2014, 08:36:41 PM »

HAWAII!  Grin  Grin  Grin

Graflex SE in Arctic Blue (UltraEdge) - Lord Vane's Luke ESB v.2 sound font

The Chosen One SE in Blazing Red (Midgrade) - Lord Vane's Darth Vader sound font (Vader breathing idle)

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2014, 03:16:13 AM »

Try to make it to Denver please? =] Would be awesome to meet you guys and maybe get a few sabers for half the family. My bro loves the Dark Shock and he would be amazed and interested to see how a saber is put together in person. Denver Comic Con is June 13/15 and I'll be only there for the 13th for we could only afford the 1 day tickets but its cool.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: