Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Manticore/Initiate Customization  (Read 4875 times)
Unubis
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -20

Sith By Birth

« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2014, 01:53:13 AM »

That blows. Did you check for parts at TCSS?

Cheesy Oh yes, $46.50 for $15.00 of goods, Covertec clip, wheel & 4 screws. US $30.50 for $15.00 Clip & wheel.

Can't justify paying that much for $15.00

May The Dark Side

Be With You...

Choco
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 53

« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2014, 02:08:21 AM »

I would say simply include it into your next order so you can justify it's pricetag

I know for me in Canada it's about $30 then a fee of about $14-17 comes in the mail after it's crossed the border so in reality it's closer to $50 for shipping for me. I can fully understand why you can't justify just buying the covertech wheel and clip with the shipping costs as I'm in the same boat. there are quite a few smaller things I want to get too but with shipping costs that high need to include them in a larger saber order to justify the costs.

[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/c021b8deb34e1a14.png[/img]

Sabers I own

Emerald 4 channel Manticore
Dark Standard Issue - BR (grab bag)
Liberator - FO (Grab bag)

Unubis
Knight Aspirant

Sith By Birth

« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2014, 02:15:40 AM »

I don't plan on buying any more sabers, it took over 6 months to convince my wife to get this 'Toy'
I can order things from other countries and pay far less postage or free from Japan so Americans charging $30ish is a little unacceptable. When i had to post my Manticore to US for repair after 1 month it only cost $20.60 including tracking/secure signing.

May The Dark Side

Be With You...

scraver
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 89

Force is in the application

« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2014, 08:05:25 AM »

Some things are available here, just depends what you're looking for.
AV switches can be sourced through a few electronics stores and the Covertech wheel and clip, I believe are also available through stores that sell Maglights.

Guardian with Sound (Emerald) and nickel plated shroud

Wish list:
Bunch of DIY bits. Cheesy

sedstiskyfaller
Artisan of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 617

Blue is my color, it is who I am

« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2014, 12:39:38 PM »

I know it's off topic, but I also like your Ancient Egyptian themed profile, Unubis  Smiley

Unubis
Knight Aspirant

Sith By Birth

« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2014, 12:54:28 PM »

Use to play World Of Warcraft and couldn't have a charater called Anubis, so came up with Unubis.

Found my Avatar;

&

and backdrop;

And when I get good enough with my sabers, Darth Unubis has a good 'Flow" of power. I can't call myself Darth Unubis yet as I feel i'm at the level of apprentice.

May The Dark Side

Be With You...

Unubis
Knight Aspirant

Sith By Birth

« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2014, 12:59:54 PM »

I have looked at the Maglights idea and could not come up wityh anything Covertec. If anyone else has any ideas where I can get a silver Covertec wheel and clip from without paying excessive amounts for delivery I would be most greatfull.

May The Dark Side

Be With You...

Relan Tarel jedi kinght
Forge Technician
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2014, 03:10:42 AM »

That blows. Did you check for parts at TCSS?

Great custom work all round.

@richmbailey you need to be carefull about mentioning ultrasabers competitors, its only respect to the forum. But there is no problem with pm ing someone about products from other sorces. I'm not mad at you just some friendly advice.

<a href="http://www.enjin.com/" alt="swtor guild hosting">[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/bbc902d3fb690dcb.png[/img][/url]
Custom saber-Vigilance

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: