Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Spring Raffle ends 04/27/2014  (Read 43483 times)
Deep
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 701

« on: April 18, 2014, 04:57:13 AM »

Ultrasabers is once again giving away a ridiculous numbers of premium, high quality, feature loaded sabers!  We are bringing in the Spring with yet another raffle.  I'm sure the winners of any of our previous raffles can attest to the awesomeness of getting your name pulled and getting that free saber in the mail!  This raffle will only last 10 days and it ends on Sunday, April 27th, 2014.  What that means is if you enter you will have MUCH less competition than our past raffles which use to last 2-3 weeks.  Higher odds of winning :-)  Which is always good.  Enjoy!  Not to mention we DOUBLED the number of sabers we're giving away!  Which means even HIGHER odds of winning.

Rules
1. To enter this raffle you need to make a purchase of $250 or more between April 18th, 2014 and April 27th, 2014.
2. When you make the purchase be sure to enter the coupon code "SpringRaffle" and this will serve as your raffle ticket.  Please do not forget to enter this coupon code.
3. This raffle is for Saberforum members ONLY.  Please put your saberforum.com forum name in the comments field of your order.  This is mandatory for raffle consideration.
4. That's it.  You are in and eligible to win one of the 40 prizes (whoa whoa whoa... 40?  Yes, FORTY!!!  this is not a typo people this is real, giving away FORTY free sabers).  Only one ticket per order.  No limit on the number of tickets per customer.

Emerald Prize [one winner]: Any two single color Ultrasabers with Obsidian Sound equipped with 4-Channel Emerald Drivers of YOUR CHOICE and a vented coupler to create the ULTIMATE EMERALD Double Bladed saber

Grand Prize [one winner]: Any two single color Ultrasabers with Obsidian Sound & Flash on Clash of YOUR CHOICE and a vented coupler to create the ULTIMATE Double Bladed saber

First Prize [eight winners]: Random Hilt with Obsidian Sound & 2-channel Emerald Driver
Second Prize [eight winners]: Random Hilt with Random features with Obsidian Sound
Third Prize [ten winners]: Random Hilt with Li-Ion setup
Fourth Prize [twelve winners]: Random Grab Bag Saber

Prizes will be shipped to the same shipping address on the order # with the winning raffle ticket.

Winners will be announced on www.saberforum.com on April 28th and also via email.

GUYS!  These are some AWESOME prizes.  And look at the number of chances you have to win, 40 winners and over only a ten day raffle period!!!  Emerald Sabers! Sabers with Sound!  So many higher end prizes this time! CHOSEN ONES!  SCORPIONS!  GUARDIANS!  GRAFLEXES!  REAPERS!  OMENS!  AND MORE all being given away this raffle.  And the chances to win are much higher than ever before.  Ask the last raffle winners how GREAT it feels to get that free saber in the mail!  Don't miss out this time around.

Emory "Deep" Harris
www.ultrasabers.com

sedstiskyfaller
Artisan of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 617

Blue is my color, it is who I am

« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2014, 06:45:58 AM »

I figured this would be coming up soon. SO TEMPTING!

Choco
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 53

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2014, 06:59:51 AM »

Sooo tempting I may jump in this if I have the available funds during this timeframe

[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/c021b8deb34e1a14.png[/img]

Sabers I own

Emerald 4 channel Manticore
Dark Standard Issue - BR (grab bag)
Liberator - FO (Grab bag)

Brian64
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 149

This is a fertile land, and we will thrive

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2014, 07:23:25 AM »

Wow, I would have placed bets on the raffle being held for Star Wars day since it's coming up soon.

So, what's the etiquette for participating in raffles if you were a winner? I stayed out of the 2nd Winter Raffle as I won a second prize in the 1st one, and didn't want to be greedy. But if the right saber is on DotD in the next 10 days I'm not sure if I can hold back again. Especially when something I've been waiting on for a while has recently come back in stock... no, I'm not going to say what it is, as I don't want it to be out of stock again if I decide to buy! Grin

Light side points please

scraver
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 89

Force is in the application

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2014, 07:44:31 AM »

Tempting, except my partner might not like me getting another....

Guardian with Sound (Emerald) and nickel plated shroud

Wish list:
Bunch of DIY bits. Cheesy

Darth Burgaar
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -68

Dark Side points Please!

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2014, 08:14:28 AM »

Oooh! . . ummm . . Yeah but nah but yeah but nah but yeah but nah ?!   Shocked

I REALLY wanna! but not sure I can-na . . Hmmmm . . Gotta think about this!   Tongue

"The Sith have no Fear and give no Quarter!! If you challenge them? . . then pray the Force is with you!"
My Sabers : Malice, Scorpion & Crimson Scorpion, Archon 2.1, Chosen One CE, Graflex CE (all Emerald) Liberator, 2x Initiate v3.1.

Kal-El
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 97

Demon with the face of an Angel

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2014, 09:11:18 AM »

then "part" of you should feel bad about getting another one,  while another "part" of you won't be able to hear it over the obsidian sound. LOL

besides if you don't tel her and win...then you can always give her one and say that a couple that sabers together...

As tempted as I am to jump right in, I've already committed to not purchasing another saber until I have all the money saved for my fully loaded Guardian in nickel as well as 3 other sabers...However when I am ready, I will have a family sized order! Good luck to allwho participate.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 09:16:26 AM by Kal-El » Logged

Lightside points if any are given

The 97th Acolyte
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 93

Member of the Red Jedi Order

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2014, 09:18:07 AM »

Feign innocence, whilst being nice. Example: "Oh, whats this large fedex box? Wow, a lightsaber, I wonder who ordered this? What was that jewellery you wanted? You can tell me on the way to dinner!"

Also, It is very tempting. Gah, should I buy some sabers or not? I can't make these kind of decisions on 3 hrs of sleep.

Raven VA - FOC Silver
Shock - FO
Manticore R+B Emerald
Dominix LE v3 - PO
Initiate LE v3 - AS
Liberator v3 Staff - SRD + CG
Dominix v2 Staff - RGB + BR

The Countess - Curved Custom
-
Behind the strangest of pretences can lie the best of things...

RossdaBoss
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -7

"Much to learn you still have"

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2014, 10:17:07 AM »

Is there going to be one in May/June, because my birthday is literally 13 days after the end. I don't have the money for a ticket yet.

Sabers I own: Shock Le in arctic blue with obsidian
Wish list:
Dark shock
Arbiter neck(part anodized gold)
Dark arbiter neck
Dark and light points please, keep it around -1 to 1
"If only you knew the power of the dark side"  Vader

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2014, 10:37:04 AM »

So, what's the etiquette for participating in raffles if you were a winner? I stayed out of the 2nd Winter Raffle as I won a second prize in the 1st one, and didn't want to be greedy.

Jump on it. Plenty of people have entered multiple raffles. I'm sure plenty of us would enter more, if we could afford it Wink

And that being said... Smiley

My order's in - a Dark Initiate in Guardian Blue for my nephew's birthday, an Initiate in Violet Amethyst for his sister (an early birthday present - hardly fair to give her brother one and not her!), and a Standard Issue in Adegan Silver for myself. The raffle's come just in time for my nephew's birthday next month.

Good luck to everyone who enters, and please remember that when you place your order, include the voucher code, and don't forget to put your forum name in the comments field!

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

SajinZero
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2014, 11:30:25 AM »

Just entered! Looking forward to seeing if I win anything, but can't miss a good reason to pick up another saber ^_^

Sabers I Own:
Consular - SRD
Crimson Scorpion - BR
Bellicose - AB
Dark Initiate v3 - GB
Dark Prophecy v3 - BR
Raffle Prize - Guardian Staff - SRD

Jedi Galak
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 34

« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2014, 11:51:05 AM »

Boy I really want to enter especially when the drawing happens on my birthday, maybe I can convince someone to get me one for my birthday Grin

Sabers I own: Crimson Reaper RGBW emerald drive,  RGB Overlord, Dominix V3

ArGaNoG
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2014, 12:59:24 PM »

I woke up this morning and read this announcement, I was very excited until I realized that I ordered my first ultrasaber last night... 4/17
Dang!
It is already too far in processing to be edited unfortunately.

Obi-WanAnakinKenobi
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2014, 02:51:17 PM »

Woke up this morning and saw the announcement. I was thinking of buying my first ultrasaber and now I just have to buy one or two. One question though... is it possible to win two prizes or just one?

sedstiskyfaller
Artisan of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 617

Blue is my color, it is who I am

« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2014, 03:21:26 PM »

Woke up this morning and saw the announcement. I was thinking of buying my first ultrasaber and now I just have to buy one or two. One question though... is it possible to win two prizes or just one?

Each order of $250 or more counts as an entry, but I think that only increases your chance of winning.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: