Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: More emerald  (Read 5378 times)
haldir
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 32

« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2014, 04:39:53 PM »

I personally like red as my AV switch color. I got blue on my first sound saber... got red on my second.... and just couldnt help myself and got red again on my third.... For me, I like how the red looks with any color blade.

My emerald saber has a red AV.... I got it in series with ch.1... I love this set up, however.... I rarely, if ever, use ch.4(white)... If i were to get an rgbw saber again i would just put the Av by itself on ch.4.

RossdaBoss
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -7

"Much to learn you still have"

« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2014, 04:48:30 PM »

I personally like red as my AV switch color. I got blue on my first sound saber... got red on my second.... and just couldnt help myself and got red again on my third.... For me, I like how the red looks with any color blade.

My emerald saber has a red AV.... I got it in series with ch.1... I love this set up, however.... I rarely, if ever, use ch.4(white)... If i were to get an rgbw saber again i would just put the Av by itself on ch.4.

How do you brighten colors without white or can you?

Sabers I own: Shock Le in arctic blue with obsidian
Wish list:
Dark shock
Arbiter neck(part anodized gold)
Dark arbiter neck
Dark and light points please, keep it around -1 to 1
"If only you knew the power of the dark side"  Vader

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2014, 07:51:28 PM »

Either with White or (what is NOT recommended) by overdriving the LED. I can't think of other ways right now.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: