Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: My vision of Star Wars X : The Invasion Of Courscant Poster  (Read 973 times)
Nathan170
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 17

Jedi Knight of Consular

« on: April 25, 2014, 07:24:55 PM »

I was bored and I had plenty of free time. I decided to create a poster for fun. It looks pretty good.

The story that I have wrote years ago and I added more details and edit few errors through the years. I wrote it as for fun.

There was one of very few surviving Old Republic era Jedi Master named Theoian-Wan-Quinn. That he went on a mission right before Order 66 was taken place, Also he went distant into galaxy and some how he ended up losing his track on the way back to Courscant. Then He explored through many different planets and some how through the years. He felt a huge disturbance in the force and he seemed to never
figure out what was happening. Until one day, He finally found the way back to Courscant and he arrived on the Planet. Everything is different around him and He found his old Jedi friends were killed years ago. Then he ends up meeting Luke Skywalker in the new Jedi Temple. Theoian-Wan had a culture shock that the New Jedi Order rules are quite different. The emperor has come back and prepared for the invasion of Courscant. To Be Continued. . . .

Light side points only please and May the force be with you...

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: