Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Problem with my Scorpions sound  (Read 1127 times)
Hidden-Dragone
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: April 25, 2014, 09:44:35 PM »

Hi folks, I was wandering if anyone on the boards would be able to assist me.

I have a Scorpion and I uploaded a new font to it, but when it switched on the sound is distorted. It's constantly crackling when it's on.

I've tried different fonts and even the default one, but it makes no difference.

Anyway, I figured I'd ask and see if anyone else had a similar problem and was able to fix it.

Custom built Double-bladed saber with War Glaive emitters - CG

Unitate Fortior

eerockk
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 662

TPLA Lx Apprentice - Nova 7

« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2014, 06:34:00 AM »

Hi folks, I was wandering if anyone on the boards would be able to assist me.

I have a Scorpion and I uploaded a new font to it, but when it switched on the sound is distorted. It's constantly crackling when it's on.

I've tried different fonts and even the default one, but it makes no difference.

Anyway, I figured I'd ask and see if anyone else had a similar problem and was able to fix it.

For this issue, it can be a number of things. I recommend an email to Ultrasabers when this happens. Emory will let you know what to do. I may be Knight of the Obsidian Order, but I take my orders from Deep and Ultra. Cheesy

Bellicose - Prophecy V3 - Overlord - Archon 2.1 - Guardian

Hidden-Dragone
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2014, 07:44:38 PM »

I've contacted Emory, he's asked for the saber back.

At the time of writing this it's being "made ready for dispatch overseas" by the royal mail, so it could take awhile.

Anyway, hopefully US can sort it and get it back to me as soon as possible. It's a cool saber and I want to be able to use it again, I did after all only have for a week or two.

Custom built Double-bladed saber with War Glaive emitters - CG

Unitate Fortior

eerockk
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 662

TPLA Lx Apprentice - Nova 7

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2014, 02:48:04 AM »

I've contacted Emory, he's asked for the saber back.

At the time of writing this it's being "made ready for dispatch overseas" by the royal mail, so it could take awhile.

Anyway, hopefully US can sort it and get it back to me as soon as possible. It's a cool saber and I want to be able to use it again, I did after all only have for a week or two.

Sorry to hear man. This has happened to me too. Emory will sort it out for sure.

Bellicose - Prophecy V3 - Overlord - Archon 2.1 - Guardian

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: