Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Spring Raffle Winners 2014  (Read 78337 times)
DARTH FULLISITH
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -14

Jedi fear the unknown. Sith fear nothing... DS plz

« Reply #210 on: May 05, 2014, 11:07:36 AM »

Sabers arrived today. My entry saber, The Chosen One CE, arrived in VA as ordered so I rewired it to BR with SY FOC. Looks pretty sweet! It came with a non illuminated flush momentary AV switch that doesn't quite work all the time so I will swap it out for a red illuminated one. My third place prize is a Dominix V3 which came in AB but I rewired that to FO for my rainbow sig pic but will probably go BR and start doing some modding. Will show process pics of the mods when I get to them. Thanks US!

2 Initiate v3 Modded CG GB FOC+GB CG FOC Raven RGB SS Y/AVS AS FOC Added Emitter Vents Dark War Glaive BR O/AVS AB FOC Graflex CE AB B/AVS BR FOC Monarch VA B/AVS CG FOC Manticore 2 Ch. Emerald SRD-CG AS FOC Chosen One CE BR SY FOC - All Obsidian
Dominix V3 FO

SteampunkSith
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -53

« Reply #211 on: May 05, 2014, 12:15:10 PM »

Ooh, what a beautiful rainbow of sabers!

"He cares nothing for the Sith or its teachings… or the Jedi. And when the Jedi are dead, he will feed on the galaxy, the Republic, and eventually, consume the Sith as well."
My UltraSabers:
Dark Initiate LE v3 BR
Dark SI v3 w/Sound BH
Dark Prophecy GB
Manticore w/Sound AV
Aeon LE v3 BR
Aeon v4 BR

sedstiskyfaller
Artisan of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 617

Blue is my color, it is who I am

« Reply #212 on: May 05, 2014, 12:30:12 PM »

I love it. That's the exact setup I want for my Chosen One...eventually. For some reason my cycle has been to select a Sith saber in BR, since I don't own one in that color, and tell myself that it will be my next saber. Then I end up ordering a Jedi saber I want instead...

DARTH FULLISITH
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #213 on: May 05, 2014, 01:30:24 PM »

Ooh, what a beautiful rainbow of sabers!

Aren't they Perrrty? Looks better when they are all blazing and in rainbow sequential order than just:

The Initiates aren't there because they are my two sons who live with their mother.... Hidden away by some old sad Jedi or something... (hehe not really)

2 Initiate v3 Modded CG GB FOC+GB CG FOC Raven RGB SS Y/AVS AS FOC Added Emitter Vents Dark War Glaive BR O/AVS AB FOC Graflex CE AB B/AVS BR FOC Monarch VA B/AVS CG FOC Manticore 2 Ch. Emerald SRD-CG AS FOC Chosen One CE BR SY FOC - All Obsidian
Dominix V3 FO

SteampunkSith
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -53

« Reply #214 on: May 05, 2014, 01:38:29 PM »

Aren't they Perrrty?

Oh my goodness, YES!  I would want them on ALL THE TIME.  It's like some magical 80s Star Wars Rainbow Brite crossover...  *GIDDY*

"He cares nothing for the Sith or its teachings… or the Jedi. And when the Jedi are dead, he will feed on the galaxy, the Republic, and eventually, consume the Sith as well."
My UltraSabers:
Dark Initiate LE v3 BR
Dark SI v3 w/Sound BH
Dark Prophecy GB
Manticore w/Sound AV
Aeon LE v3 BR
Aeon v4 BR

jedijmoll
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #215 on: May 05, 2014, 05:08:06 PM »

Hello all. that is one beautiful collection very nice I cant wait to get a chosen one and a graflex  those will be my next raffle entry sabers. looks great and may the Force be with you!

DARTH FULLISITH
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #216 on: May 05, 2014, 08:56:31 PM »

Hello all. that is one beautiful collection very nice I cant wait to get a chosen one and a graflex  those will be my next raffle entry sabers. looks great and may the Force be with you!

Thanks jedijmoll! I thought I would have a play around with pommel mix and match so people who don't have the different parts could see some alternatives. I was going for pommels that I thought would match other sabers but also to get a more unison saber length here in this little experiment. I think that worked out OK but the Dominix is really long now. I also thought about turning the War Glaive into a War Claw or something just for laughs.

The Chosen One has the War Glaive pommel, the Graflex has the Raven's, the Raven has the Chosen One's, the Manticore has the Graflex, the Dominix has the Manticore's and the War Glaive has the Dominix's.

Sorry about blurry photo's... I am always taking pics afternoon/night/early morning in low light. Stupido!

Dominix V3 FO

Darth Burgaar
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -68

Dark Side points Please!

« Reply #217 on: May 06, 2014, 05:03:39 AM »

Woooo! My Scorpion arrived, Totally Stoked!! and my 4th place grab bag saber was . . . a Liberator in SRD! Now I understand why so many Forum members like the Liberator?! I't's simple, elegant, and nicely balanced. I'm going to have to add sound to it in the near future!  Wink

I'll post some pictures as soon as I'm near my camera  Smiley

"The Sith have no Fear and give no Quarter!! If you challenge them? . . then pray the Force is with you!"
My Sabers : Malice, Scorpion & Crimson Scorpion, Archon 2.1, Chosen One CE, Graflex CE (all Emerald) Liberator, 2x Initiate v3.1.

Darth Burgaar
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -68

Dark Side points Please!

« Reply #218 on: May 07, 2014, 11:42:26 AM »

Ok here we go!  Cheesy

Earlier I said my Liberator was SRD, I'm thinking its more Arctic blue?! Either way? Very Happy!!  Grin

Oh! and U.S. sent me a spare set of Li-Ion batteries too?!  Shocked  How cool is that?!! Thanks Emory and Crew!

"The Sith have no Fear and give no Quarter!! If you challenge them? . . then pray the Force is with you!"
My Sabers : Malice, Scorpion & Crimson Scorpion, Archon 2.1, Chosen One CE, Graflex CE (all Emerald) Liberator, 2x Initiate v3.1.

Abigorish
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -5

« Reply #219 on: May 07, 2014, 12:35:28 PM »

Everyones sabers look awesome!  I have been meaning to put up pictures of my prize saber and purchase but I have just been so busy!  Should have time today.

Sabers I own: Dark Initiate V3 - BR, Bellicose - SRD, Malice - GB w/ AG FoA

Sabers I want: Dark Prophecy - BR or SRD, Shock - VA

Abigorish
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #220 on: May 07, 2014, 09:49:59 PM »

Finally I am able to get pictures up! 

First up is the Bellicose with SRD.  This was my purchase for the raffle

I am very happy with this!  I have been playing with it for about a week now.  Fought with some friends at work with it.  It looks heavy on the ultrasabers website but in fact is a pretty light hilt.  I have already changed the sound font to starkiller, which is a pretty sick sound font if I do say so myself!

Up next is the Malice in GB (I beleive) with AS FoC.  this was my second place raffle prize.

Also very happy with this saber!  I was not expecting at all to get a Malice, but as I already said, very happy with it!  Its a bit on the heavy side, but I dont mind it,  I figured I would use this more as a two handed saber, Even though I have already been wielding the bellicose and the malice at the same time. 

Now here is the two of them together.

I will do a video review of them both soon,  I want to get a little more play with them before I do so.

Sabers I own: Dark Initiate V3 - BR, Bellicose - SRD, Malice - GB w/ AG FoA

Sabers I want: Dark Prophecy - BR or SRD, Shock - VA

Therom
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 2

Do or do not, there is no try

« Reply #221 on: May 08, 2014, 09:08:09 AM »

I am the lucky winner of a Dark Shock with sound, 2 channel emerald board (R+G) and non-illuminated AV switch.
My entry saber was an Initiate V3 LE with sound and illuminated AV switch, which is fantastic, but the Dark Shock has really impressed me SOOOO MUCHHHH!

Du to my martial arts background I was a little bit sceptical about what I felt to be bulky  hilts.
And I have to say that UltraSabers has changed my mind.... thedark shock fit perfectly in hand. The balande is very good and you can play and swing the blade with no efforts.
The finishes are very impressive.
The dark and chromed parts looks very good and the hilt is very robust.
To have a complete modulare hilt with MHS emitter and po mmel gives somany customization for customisation that I allready have a lot of ideas of things to test with the dark shock.

The Emeral driver work fine.
The R+G options are not my favorite but it gave me the option to play withthe emerald features, and that is perfect.
If I have the possibilitiy, I think that I will upgrade or change the MLS module (it doesn't have QD so it may be a little bit tricky).... but guys, here I am speaking of personnal tastes! The truth is that it is just superb!

Thanks you very much ultrasabers, this raffle is wonderfull.

Here are some pictures.
I have fitted an initiate MG blade to play with the hilt at home.

thehilt is very nice

the pommel is nice. Nothing extravagant here. I like it for it simplicity. I switched it with an archon pommel I had at hand and it is fine too. But at the hand the shock pommel is what I used for the moment.
The soundis fine with this pommel and with a standard MG blade the balance is good with it.

The saber has a very good ergonomy and the grip is very good. You can swing it one or two handed without problems as the covertec wheel is set low on the hilt.

For those a little bit on the "technical side", here is a look at the disassembled hilt.

For the moment the color of the hilt has been set to Red. Green is very good to my tast, but my son stole me this hilt and ask for a red blade.... As I realy enjoy thishilt I wonder if I won't have to get a second one.... I think my son shall be commissioned somehow by US Smiley

the blade is very bright with either UE or standard MG blade.
Here with standard MG in daylight

To be honnest this pictures don't give justice to the color. It is very bright and very red.

In the dark you may have a better feel on the light generated by the blade. Just look at the distance illuminated on the floor.

sedstiskyfaller
Artisan of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 617

Blue is my color, it is who I am

« Reply #222 on: May 08, 2014, 11:27:15 AM »

That's an awesome prize Therom! I bought a Shock LE to enter the raffle and I absolutely love it. Congrats on your prize, it looks great.

Kal-El
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 97

Demon with the face of an Angel

Re:
« Reply #223 on: May 08, 2014, 12:01:27 PM »

(waves hand) You don't want to keep that emitter... You want to send it to me... This was not the emitter you were looking for...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

points for being hilarious!

Lightside points if any are given

Darth Decimus
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #224 on: May 19, 2014, 06:25:35 PM »

Grin You guys at Ultra Sabers pretty much damn ROCK !

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: