Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: New Obsidian w/ Emerald: Will it work if I only have the sound board?  (Read 1081 times)
jaywarmann
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

« on: April 30, 2014, 05:32:11 PM »

Hey All! I recently wiped my computer and now have to re-download the obsidian launcher. Does the newest version that also works with emerald only work with sabers that have both? And if so where might I find an older version?

scraver
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 89

Force is in the application

« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2014, 05:41:56 PM »

It depends on the age of your soundboard. It's outlined in the first post of the thread about the launcher.

Guardian with Sound (Emerald) and nickel plated shroud

Wish list:
Bunch of DIY bits. Cheesy

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2014, 08:33:22 PM »

If your saber is new, then use the 3.1.4 version (which is the newest). It still works with the soundboard (serial #121 and so on or higher), but also with the new Emerald Driver.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

eerockk
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 662

TPLA Lx Apprentice - Nova 7

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2014, 09:30:30 PM »

If your saber is new, then use the 3.1.4 version (which is the newest). It still works with the soundboard (serial #121 and so on or higher), but also with the new Emerald Driver.

+1

My Archon, Overlord, and son's Prophecy are V3, and I'm always looking at the Emerald controls even though I can't use them. If you have an Emeral with sound, you'll need the latest version of the launcher for all your settings modification needs.

Bellicose - Prophecy V3 - Overlord - Archon 2.1 - Guardian

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: