Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Review /First Impressions Initiate V.3 w/ Sound  (Read 844 times)
Darth Decimus
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -5

« on: May 02, 2014, 12:06:45 AM »

Grin Well, first off let me say i am not "video capable" so there won't be any =p Besides, i am sure all you Saber Vets out there already know what a Initiate v.3 in Blazing Red looks like anyways.My purpose more so than to offer you a review on a product i am sure most of you are already more than familiar with is to do two things:

!.thank Emory publically on this Forum for being so willing to answer questions i had emailed him so fast ,and to be so damned polite while doing so. I have read from time to time varying opinions of US customer service but all i can say is my experience was exemplary and more than i could have expected or hope for, especially given that US was doing an event in Dallas as well as the spring raffle at the time i ordered/sent my questions in so i know they had to be both short handed as well as snowed under with orders, and still Emory got back to me like lightning.Emory, YOU DA MAN.

2.I am a first time Saber buyer and while i know the Initiate V.3 is an entry level piece, it is a work of art to me ,i really did not expect it to be as high in quality as it is.So my 2nd point is to express just how satisfied i am with my purchase. A lot of builders out there do not go to a lot of effort on their low-end or entry level items, and save that for the higher cost/profit models.It appears to me that US has refrained from that practice and puts every bit as much focus and attention to detail on even their most humble offerings as they do on their "top of the line" models.I can not find a scratch, burr, gap, etc ANYWHERE on this piece.

The sound is just AWESOME , the blade brightness is way more than i had hoped for or expected ,and the overall heft and balance is just great ,i just don't see how it could be better .

So, what i am trying to say is- Ultra Sabers has made a customer for life out of me, both by the excellent customer service i received as well as for the quality of the product delivered.At NO time did i ever have the feeling i was being "blown off" or overlooked since i was ordering an entry level item, hell i could not have been treated better in my opinion had i been placing a 10k dollar order for the best they offer.

Again, if you are having any reservations about Ultra Sabers quality of build as a prospective buyer, forget them. As for those occasional negative remarks i have seen about Ultra Sabers customer service, i can't say they don't happen , i don't have a way to know that.But, what i CAN say is, that certainly was not my own experience and again i just don't see how my own transactions with Ultra Sabers could possibly have been any better,order shipped FAST ,Emory got back to me ASAP on my "noob questions" and was very polite and helpful, i was not made to feel " like a tard" for asking them nor told " go look on the forums,brah"

Damn fine job by the entire Ultra Sabers Team ,and particularly Emory. I raise my beer to you all- SALUTE

SteampunkSith
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -53

« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2014, 12:48:48 AM »

Well said!  A Dark Initiate LE v3 in BR was my first saber (I received it just a month ago, too), and my reactions were the exact same as yours.  Welcome to the addiction!  Also, a Dark Side point for you!  Smiley

"He cares nothing for the Sith or its teachings… or the Jedi. And when the Jedi are dead, he will feed on the galaxy, the Republic, and eventually, consume the Sith as well."
My UltraSabers:
Dark Initiate LE v3 BR
Dark SI v3 w/Sound BH
Dark Prophecy GB
Manticore w/Sound AV
Aeon LE v3 BR
Aeon v4 BR

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2014, 04:02:30 PM »

I agree with all that you said.  I was as green as they come and I have always been treated like a long time loyal customer no matter the questions or how little I buy.  US works with integrity IMO!   

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Million Daes
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2014, 11:56:41 AM »

I concur, US is the shiznit lol.  I as ordered my son the exact same saber and color.  Upon reception I was taken with the quality as well, it was amazing.  I ordered a catalyst v3 in violet and. I took advantage of the free saber offer so there's a mystery saber on the way addiction indeed.   I can't wait for the awesomeness!  PSHZHZZZMMMMMMMMMM!   (I'm a dork)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: