Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Dominix Shipping time.  (Read 1174 times)
CHEEKEE
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -5

Light Points, (I switched to Light)

« on: July 22, 2011, 07:52:21 PM »

I know this may seem like i'm impatient but i'm a little worried. I have the Dominix that i ordered the 18th and i was wondering how long it estimated for other peoples to ship? Because it says 2 to 3 weeks and im going on vacation for a week on the 28th so if it arrives during that time it will be sitting outside for a week i'm worried it wont be here before i go. Tell me how long it usuallly took you to receive your dominix.

Thanks in advance
« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 07:59:45 PM by CHEEKEE » Logged

CHEEKEE>>

I am A Jedi Positive Points

SABER ARSENAL:

[_(_(_(_(_[_o_]((([__]Dominix V2 W/ orange blade
[_(_(_(_(_[_o_]((([__] Aeon V3 W/ Consular Green and Obsidian Sound (on the way)

Music is just like candy, throw away the rappers.

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2011, 08:08:47 PM »

I got my Dominix a while ago so I don't remember how long it took to ship, but it wasn't long I'm pretty sure.  However, I recently got an orange Dark Standard Issue staff and it only took a week to assemble, and another week to ship.  For comparison, I live in NJ.  Hope this helps!

Master Artorius Vidnyl
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 759

Suns of the Force

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2011, 08:09:26 PM »

In general sabers tend to ship before the 2 - 3 weeks.  It depends on the volume of orders at the time and the availability of all the parts you request.  Two weeks is possible.  My saber shipped 8 business days after I ordered it, and that has been my experience with US (I have made 7 purchases).

Summary:  It could ship earlier, and it probably will, but don't count on it.  If it gets to be less than a week until your vacation you can always notify your nearest UPS post and see if they have a "Hold" option you can activate for the time you're away.

CHEEKEE
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2011, 09:51:01 PM »

OK i think ill be fine when it ships Because i dont live all the way in NJ im in AZ which is not that bad From San Jose

CHEEKEE>>

SABER ARSENAL:

[_(_(_(_(_[_o_]((([__] Aeon V3 W/ Consular Green and Obsidian Sound (on the way)

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 807

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2011, 09:59:20 PM »

OK i think ill be fine when it ships Because i dont live all the way in NJ im in AZ which is not that bad From San Jose

That should get there in like a day, once it ships. I ordered a bunch of t-shirts from a place in Connecticut a few weeks ago, and they arrived at my door(I'm in Pennsylvania) the very next day! And I had ground shipping!

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

CHEEKEE
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2011, 10:16:49 PM »

Awsome I'm so excited! Can't wait to get it thanks for all your help guys.

CHEEKEE>>

SABER ARSENAL:

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: