Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Author Topic: Consular w/ Dark War Glaive emitter and pommel  (Read 14947 times)
Maslac
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -17

« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2011, 10:20:47 PM »

Once you remove the shroud, pomel and the emitter, you end up with a "plain" hilt, that only has the tiny grooves in it, and it is a perfect piece for customatization. I was kinda woried the Warglaive pommel would be big and if it would look wierd, but with the shroud removed, the grip is litle thiner and the pommel looks big and mean, it has a good feel to it. Kinda like a big 2 handed sword.

I strongly recomend to anyone who is thinking of geting a MHS saber, to look up all the MHS pommels and emitters and just let your imagination go wild Smiley

Anakin 2010 FX - blue (not converted yet)
Phantasm - 2x blazing red ; modified with claws (pics soon)
Consular - Blazing red/guardian blue ; modified with War glaive pommel

darthnewb
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -4

« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2011, 12:23:51 AM »

Thanks for the praise guys! I was hoping Ultra would see it and start offering it at the store, I would love a second one in Blazing Red with sound and the lighted switch, but I had to buy the emitter and pommel separate from the Build Your Own section, and that hiked the price up to over $260 for this one, and it doesn't even have sound! the Consular and Dark War Glaive Stunt versions are only $150-$160, this saber offered at that price would sell like hotcakes.

Arsenal:
Consular body with Dark War Glaive pommel and emitter/silver claws- Guardian Blue
Dark Liberator Battle Staff- Blazing Red
Archon v2 w/ vented neck- Consular Green

Maslac
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -17

« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2011, 03:43:48 PM »

Can you make a pic without the shroud ? I would love to see how my future Consular will look like Tongue

Thanks !

Anakin 2010 FX - blue (not converted yet)
Phantasm - 2x blazing red ; modified with claws (pics soon)
Consular - Blazing red/guardian blue ; modified with War glaive pommel

navajas
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -19

« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2011, 05:11:10 PM »

The Glaive's emitter is my favorite. However, what crazy mad scientist like mind would ever conceive of swapping it and the pommel onto another hilt!? Abomination.

Looks great! Uhm... Yeah. That's all for now.

LE Initiate - Green (for my son)
FreeSaber Archon - Red (for my other son)
Nickel Prophecy - Arctic Blue (for my Mom)
Initiate V3 LE - Destiny (for my wife)
Bane RGB - white FoC (for my brother)
Vermathax - Yellow / Silver / Purple, custom
Archon V2 - Green (amber FoC, *goodies)

Vex
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -402

« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2011, 10:59:50 PM »

Awsome saber ! must have, though i think i might try the silver emitter with black claws.

dark side points please

OldWolf359
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2011, 01:13:04 PM »

I Like when combined with the consular it makes for one very evil looking saber

Catalyst Cyan, Redemption Adegan Silver, Initiate V2 Violet Amethyst (Daughters), Dark Initiate V1 Blazing Red, Consular Arctic Blue, MR Luke Skywalker EpVI, MR Yoda, MR Darth Vader, MR Like Skywalker Ep5, MR Darth Maul, MR Mace Windu, MR Obi Wan Ep3

Moderator Nightwing
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -262

Peace is a lie; There is only passion

« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2011, 05:22:26 PM »

And to reiterate what everyone else has said:
That looks really fantastic.  The silver and black work really well together.  It is a shame that the emitter and body dont exactly line up, but regardless, looks great.
Way to think outside the box!

Necrophagist68
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 0

Neutral - Grey Knight Syfrath Krone

« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2011, 06:06:14 PM »

I thought about doing that before seeing this topic and the pictures you put in to show us :
Now I REALLY want to do what I was thinking about after seeing this !
But I think I will not take the pommel from the War glaive and just let the Consular pommel where it fits the best ... on his proper hilt =).

I just wonder which blade size is send with the Consular saber ... 32" or 36" ?

I will probably chose the adegan silver color and a HG blade =)

Great souls have will ...

Weaks just have wishes ...

Shadow Of Prey : Consular hilt, Dark War Glaive emitter w/ silver claws, Consular emitter for the Pommel, Adegan Silver

If you give me Force Points, keep me neutral.

Qui-Tom Helms
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 149

« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2011, 06:50:55 PM »

@ Necrophagist68:  Pretty much all sabers are sent with a 36 inch blade unless you ask for an initiate (that's the way it has worked for me anyways).  After the blade goes into the hilt, the end of the blade tip will extend out from the end of the hilt to about 34 inches.

=====================================================================
Zartom   Socerer (Healer)                             Qui-Tom  Sage (Healer)
Trenok   Bounty Hunter (Powertech)               Vartom   Knight (Sentinel)
=====================================================================

Necrophagist68
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2011, 10:05:38 PM »

Thanks Qui-Tom for your answer, I allow you Light Side points =) I really like this community, everybody is very nice with beginners and with other members too, it's something really appreciable on forums and it's not the case everywhere.

There are no "I don't agree with you cause you are a real noob go tell your mum ... blablabla ... you moron ... blablabla ...".

^^ I reallly enjoy US forums.

Though, I'm just hesitating if I will buy or not my saber before christmas, and if not when will I buy it ? I live in France so the shipping cost is very expensive (about 70 dollars = around 50 euros => nearly 1/4 of the saber price) : it's really annoying.

Shadow Of Prey : Consular hilt, Dark War Glaive emitter w/ silver claws, Consular emitter for the Pommel, Adegan Silver

Master Artorius Vidnyl
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 759

Suns of the Force

« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2011, 10:20:59 PM »

Thanks Qui-Tom for your answer, I allow you Light Side points =) I really like this community, everybody is very nice with beginners and with other members too, it's something really appreciable on forums and it's not the case everywhere.

There are no "I don't agree with you cause you are a real noob go tell your mum ... blablabla ... you moron ... blablabla ...".

^^ I reallly enjoy US forums.

Though, I'm just hesitating if I will buy or not my saber before christmas, and if not when will I buy it ? I live in France so the shipping cost is very expensive (about 70 dollars = around 50 euros => nearly 1/4 of the saber price) : it's really annoying.

This is very understandable.  We used to have quite a handful of gentlemen from France on these forums!  We appreciate our far away friends who share our enthusiasm.  If I may offer a thought:  In the past Ultrasabers has had a holiday sale.  There is no way to know if it will happen this year.  While it will not change the cost of shipping (sorry) it can drastically reduce the price of some hilts!  If Ultrasabers dose allow another sale you might be able to more easily afford the prohibitive shipping cost.

My heart goes out to you, the shipping cost is difficult to cope with.  Between the actually transportation and customs it's as low as US can get it at this moment.  If they come up with an alternative they will certainly make a change!

Cheers.

Necrophagist68
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2011, 10:31:09 PM »

If US does a holiday sale I will certainly buy it without thinking or blinking a second when seeing the final price ^^

Thanks for your assistance and support with US members (even if French guys are not always gentlemen XD).

May the force be with you

Necrophagist68
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2011, 01:55:55 PM »

Here it is ! The Black friday sale ! I will buy my consular saber and the dark war glaive emitter with claws tomorrow =) (when does the special sale end ?)

Master Artorius Vidnyl
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 759

Suns of the Force

« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2011, 02:00:01 PM »

Here it is ! The Black friday sale ! I will buy my consular saber and the dark war glaive emitter with claws tomorrow =) (when does the special sale end ?)

The email I got says the sale ends November 27th.  Buy before then and be happy!

Necrophagist68
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2011, 03:01:59 PM »

excellent I got the time to purchase it =)

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: