Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Soundfont Review: Dominus Nox  (Read 3043 times)
eerockk
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 662

TPLA Lx Apprentice - Nova 7

« on: May 06, 2014, 01:21:57 PM »

Hey gang! By request, here is the video review of the Dominus Nox sound font offered directly by Ultrasabers.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7lhyfi1dpA" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7lhyfi1dpA</a>

I'll get the other 5 fonts done soon! It's been so long since I put on these fonts!

Edit: Maybe I should post these on Thursdays for 'Throwback Thursdays', or whatever all the kids are calling it these days.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 01:32:50 PM by eerockk » Logged

Bellicose - Prophecy V3 - Overlord - Archon 2.1 - Guardian

Vex
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -402

« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2014, 01:46:28 PM »

That's a really cool font.

dark side points please

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2014, 09:31:47 AM »

Nice font. I actually kinda like it. Its like an ancient Sith sounding saber type thing is what I'm getting from the sounds. If I ever get a Sith saber with Obsidian sound this'll probably be the main font or maybe a mix of Blackstar. Hey could you review Blackstar font sometime?

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Darth Burgaar
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -68

Dark Side points Please!

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2014, 11:57:39 AM »

Another great review E! Point awarded  Smiley

Also man when you have time, would you mind PM'ing me your setup for your swings and clashes on your sabers?!
They look really well balanced in your reviews.  Wink
« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 12:09:59 PM by Darth Burgaar » Logged

"The Sith have no Fear and give no Quarter!! If you challenge them? . . then pray the Force is with you!"
My Sabers : Malice, Scorpion & Crimson Scorpion, Archon 2.1, Chosen One CE, Graflex CE (all Emerald) Liberator, 2x Initiate v3.1.

Brian64
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 149

This is a fertile land, and we will thrive

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2014, 12:49:12 PM »

Love the Dom Nox...

You know what else I love now after seeing these reviews and deciding I really should start using some of the fonts I've downloaded instead of keeping to the vanilla defaults.

Okay, I decided that my Fire Orange Prophecy (with amber AV) would be the perfect saber to load Sabretooth on... and I was right. For anyone that hasn't tried it yet, you'll find that there isn't enough memory for the longer idle if you've added all of the swings and impacts, as well as both lockups. After swinging it around for a bit afterwards, I realised you don't need the longer idle, as there are more than enough growls and snarls as it is. I like it, and I'm going to keep it for a while. Now... which of my sabers should I load the ancient saber font onto?
« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 01:24:57 PM by Brian64 » Logged

Light side points please

eerockk
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 662

TPLA Lx Apprentice - Nova 7

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2014, 01:16:08 PM »

Another great review E! Point awarded  Smiley

Also man when you have time, would you mind PM'ing me your setup for your swings and clashes on your sabers?!
They look really well balanced in your reviews.  Wink

I shall! I had no charged batteries ready to go last night though. That's a first. Bad Eerockk...  Embarrassed

Bellicose - Prophecy V3 - Overlord - Archon 2.1 - Guardian

scraver
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 89

Force is in the application

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2014, 03:19:01 PM »

I like your settings too. My swings don't trigger nearly as often.

Guardian with Sound (Emerald) and nickel plated shroud

Wish list:
Bunch of DIY bits. Cheesy

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: